Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

I see no use for Valerie.  Please, just get rid of Ava!!!!!  The character is beyond redemption and I'm just not a fan of the actress.  Paul is as evil as ever.  GH has way too many unnecessary characters with storylines.  It seems as if the Q's have been forgotten.  Stop dragging the Jason reveal!!!!  Viewers don't need another "goodbye Luke" marathon!!!

Honored Contributor

Hang on @grandma r.  Nov. sweeps are getting nearer.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Why isn't Hornsby threatening Sloane with charges?  Didn't he confess to witnessing a murder and disposing of the body?

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Why isn't Hornsby threatening Sloane with charges?  Didn't he confess to witnessing a murder and disposing of the body?

-----------------------------------

I read that Sloane is no longer  "alive"....though can't believe all I read!

Esteemed Contributor

Hornsby shot Sloan point blank in the stomach last week after Sloan gave him the dirt on Anna. I missed today's episode except for the last minute due to the press conference. I listened to the whole conference as it was very raw and informative, so I'll go On Demand tonight to watch GH. I am sure there must have been a Friday cliffhanger.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Hornsby shot Sloan point blank in the stomach last week after Sloan gave him the dirt on Anna. I missed today's episode except for the last minute due to the press conference. I listened to the whole conference as it was very raw and informative, so I'll go On Demand tonight to watch GH. I am sure there must have been a Friday cliffhanger.

Thanks for this info.  I missed a few days last week so didn't see this.

I also missed today's show becuase of the press conference.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is kiki going to stay on GH? hope not!

Franco and Nina decide to live together.??..tired alread about making of Dillin's movie!

Going to be a long month until  Nov. for ratings.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I, too, was hoping Kiki would leave.  I do like the new shade of Laura's hair.  This is the first day of episodes by the New writers.  Hopefully, stories will move along.  I liked the new Dillon when he first returned.  This movie nonsense has gotten old.  And, of course he and Valerie were being filmed;  everyone knew that when the student wanted to charge his batteries.  Duh!!!!!  I hope someone puts an end to Paul quickly.

Valued Contributor

Did anyone notice how they changed Sam's attire?  It seems to reflect her time with Jason vs. now Patrick.  I think she's actually been wearing florals. 

My guess is with the Jake/Jason reveal, they may keep Sam and Patrick as a couple for awhile.  I think they've drawn out the storyline so long, it's almost like they don't know what to do with that particular storyline.   

Anyone else think they'll delay any sort of Sam and Jason reunion (even after the reveal)?

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie23 wrote:

Anyone else think they'll delay any sort of Sam and Jason reunion (even after the reveal)?

The thing is, unless Jake remembers he is Jason, himself, and his life as Jason, as Jake he has feelings for Elizabeth, not Sam.  So just someone telling him he is really Jason I don't see how he would suddenly have those feelings for Sam....so that whole thing may take awhile...when is the next sweeps month?  February?    So in answer to you question, I also think there will be a delay.