Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

true.  same for Sam  ..why  didn't  she  think of it ????

I guess Spenelli  will have to...

shaking my head!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva you would have to have another dna to test against although at this point the man has had enough clues about who he might be related to.  Plus Liz would just switch the results in the lab so its wasted effort since she's had enough practice. 

Or, here is an idea, GH.  Run it through the PCPD computers and I guarantee, since most of the town has a record, you'll get a hit.  Unless Helena was smart enough to block out all the DNA records too.     

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva you would have to have another dna to test against although at this point the man has had enough clues about who he might be related to.  Plus Liz would just switch the results in the lab so its wasted effort since she's had enough practice. 

Or, here is an idea, GH.  Run it through the PCPD computers and I guarantee, since most of the town has a record, you'll get a hit.  Unless Helena was smart enough to block out all the DNA records too.     

But Nick didn't have anyone else's to run it against did he?  I thought he said he ran it to see if he got any hits.  Jason has to be in the system doesn't he?  He has to have been arrested?

As an aside, that whole situation at the hospital drives me insane.  It appears every room and operating room is right off one area that everyone has access to.  There doesn't appear to be any other floor, wing, ICU, etc. that anyone goes to.  LOL

And how is Patrick a hospital/ER doc but then he's seeing patients like he has an office there and takes appointments? 

And how did Sam sprain her ankle and was right back clomping around in high heels?  LOL      

Super Contributor

Way back when Jake/Jason was hit by Ava and in the ER they did run a DNA & fingerprint test thru the Police system.  Helena had Jason's information removed so they got no match at that time.  I think that is why they don't run one again.  So what Nick told Jake fit what he already knew.

Valued Contributor

Think about it.  This is GH after all.  

There are only 2 floors used in that 10 story state of the art facility.  The ER and the OR/10th floor.

Staff are OR/ER/medical doctors and float freely between departments.

There are only 3 nurses on staff- Liz, Epiphany and Felix.  Although one can be assigned to the ER, it is not uncommon for a doctor to request said person to go to the OR.  Guess ER patients brought in after the fact have to fend for themselves.

Nurses and doctors can come and go throughout the day, despite what Obrecht says.  And if they don't go somewhere, they can be located, in the hospital, never doing their jobs.  Always in a corner with a visitor or in the stairwell, scheming.

Every doctor has an office that he consults patients in.  That office is rarely, if ever, locked.  Patient records.  Pfff.  HIPAA.  Pff.

Lets not forget the all purpose exam room that every doctor of every specialty uses. You know the one- kids are stolen from that room.

At least in the past, they always had nurses stationed at different floors.  3rd floor, Miss Vining.

Feel free to add anything I may have missed!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping he just remembers organically rather than have this be all about medical records and DNA results.

Just a romantic, I guess.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  They had Jason for a year at the clinic so I am sure the Cassadines have DNA filed on everyone in town.  Maybe they rebuilt that lab underneath GH or the one on Cassadine island.  I'll bet little Jake is a clone.  

Honored Contributor

So, it appears to be the new writers are trying to get eveyone to forget about the trash that was on before?  Okay, give them a break because they are actually trying to make a story that got so far off track that even the idiot that created it couldn't fix it.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Several sources are reporting that Jason Thompson did not renew his contract.  That leaves the door open for Jason and Sam to reunite, or, a possible recast so that Sam stays with Patrick.  Poor Emma gets the short straw again.  At this point, I would prefer Sam and Patrick to stay with one another and their children.  I just don't buy that Sabrina slept with Carlos.  Someone else mentioned that little Jake might be a clone.  That is certainly a possibility, given that Helena was involved.  That would also explain that the real little Jake did, in fact, pass and was the organ donor for Jocelyn.  Didn't we see Helena with the embryo after the clinic blew up?????  If, so, Helena surely would have aided Stavros in his quest to have a child with Lulu (or in his sick mind, Laura).  The writing seems to be getting better.  That said, I still want Ava gone.  Valerie can go too.  I'm anxious to know just who is pulling the strings on Paul and Nik.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

As an aside, that whole situation at the hospital drives me insane.  It appears every room and operating room is right off one area that everyone has access to.  There doesn't appear to be any other floor, wing, ICU, etc. that anyone goes to.  LOL

Well, there IS an elevator because people get on and off of it. Maybe it's the elevator to nowhere.