Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

Is the ShrewLu/Dumbte reveal next week too?

Honored Contributor

gardensla,

thank you very much for the spoilers.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

thanks corita.

I will check out the celebrity dirty website .Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Audrey looks amazing!  What a wonderful treat to see her!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else notice on today's show, that today was Halloween (hence, the party), but they kept saying tomorrow was Jake's and Liz's wedding, isn't the wedding supposed to be on Nov.6th.  I know this is soapland, but they at least could of waited for the Halloween party to be over before mentioned it was Nov 6th.

Honored Contributor

@quincybird wrote:

Did anyone else notice on today's show, that today was Halloween (hence, the party), but they kept saying tomorrow was Jake's and Liz's wedding, isn't the wedding supposed to be on Nov.6th.  I know this is soapland, but they at least could of waited for the Halloween party to be over before mentioned it was Nov 6th.

In Soap land, next week will be one day long to get to the Wedding.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@quincybird wrote:

--------------------------------------------

Exactly!!  I was thought that strange "dateline" was weird too!  Nov 6th is supposed to be the Jason reveal...big doings on that day!!

Esteemed Contributor

Just wondering.... did anyone notice that before Kiki left the Franco/Nina apartment, she snuck something in her jacket pocket???? Happened really quickly as she leaned over to get her purse.  I thought maybe it was keys.  Didn't Franco tell her not to drive the car?  I wonder if we will be seeing an accident in the future???   I still think that Kiki is Nina's daughter.....

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Just wondering.... did anyone notice that before Kiki left the Franco/Nina apartment, she snuck something in her jacket pocket???? Happened really quickly as she leaned over to get her purse.  I thought maybe it was keys.  Didn't Franco tell her not to drive the car?  I wonder if we will be seeing an accident in the future???   I still think that Kiki is Nina's daughter.....

She picked up keys and then went to get drunk.  She drank down two drinks very quickly and then wanted to find Morgan.  She will find him with his "date" and that won't go over well.  Guess there will be another car wreck because of a drunk driver coming soon.

Respected Contributor

IMO one of the worst storylines EVER is this farce about Dillon's filmmaking.   Every time I see him now (or Valerie), I walk away.  He needs to grow the f up and she needs to vacate PC ASAP. Two completely useless and unlikeable characters.