Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November Thread

On 11/26/2014 daisy4 said:
On 11/26/2014 Preds said:

Welcome home Luke!

Was that Luke or was that Fluke? Spoiler: I have read that Robin comes back and she is actually the one who rescues the real Luke. So confusing!!

I think it was Fluke because otherwise it would have made no sense for Helena to let Natasha/Alexis waltz in and see/take him. That was way too easy like it was the plan all along.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Tique said:
On 11/26/2014 daisy4 said:
On 11/26/2014 Preds said:

Welcome home Luke!

Was that Luke or was that Fluke? Spoiler: I have read that Robin comes back and she is actually the one who rescues the real Luke. So confusing!!

I think it was Fluke because otherwise it would have made no sense for Helena to let Natasha/Alexis waltz in and see/take him. That was way too easy like it was the plan all along.

ITA

Esteemed Contributor

Me too. It was way to easy to rescue ""Luke"".
Esteemed Contributor

At least we know Fluke isn't Faison or Lord Larry as they're both accounted for.

And what does this all have to do with Jason, Helena, and Faison?

I have to say I'm stumped.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone had a lovely day today. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Super Contributor

This is making my head explode. So the real Luke is STILL not back with Tracy? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Honored Contributor

I never watch this show, but I happened to tape it. I'd like to start watching it, but it's difficult to get into another SOAP.

I had to post that I saw the Thanksgiving show. I just saw a young man pick up a little boy and say, "He looks more and more like Jason".

I couldn't help but laugh because I'm always talking about how on Young and Restless the little boy who plays Billy's son looks exactly like our old (now your Jason) Billy (Miller).

Your SOAP needs to hire this little boy because he looks exactly like Billy Miller. I think it's funny really. The kid still plays Billy's (new Billy) son and he doesn't look anything like our new Billy but like your new Jason.

Phew! My brain hurts trying to put this in words.

You guys have a better soap than we do at Y&R and B&B. Our shows have gone downhill in a major way.

Just wanted to say.

Super Contributor

The only thing is when they say he looks like Jason, they are referring to Steve Burton. No one even has made the connection between Billy Miller's character and Steve Burton's character because their faces are not the same, given the accident. Billy Miller was also on AMC, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/30/2014 RainCityGirl said:

The only thing is when they say he looks like Jason, they are referring to Steve Burton. No one even has made the connection between Billy Miller's character and Steve Burton's character because their faces are not the same, given the accident. Billy Miller was also on AMC, I think.

Jake still doesn't remind me of Jason in the least, not so much because of how he looks but how he acts. This character is nothing like Jason at all.

Perhaps down the road, the character will be more Jason-like as the story progresses. I expect this actor can pull it off when the time comes.

That said, I like Mr. Miller very much. I find him quite easy on the eyes and just very likable. Too bad he is not just a new character called Jake, LOL.

If Steve Burton ever wanted to come back, it could be like the two Todds on OLTL, I suppose (although the replacement Todd was never really Todd to me. Only Roger Howarth is Todd. I fear only Steve Burton can be Jason but as with everything, only time will tell).

PS - I heard on another board that Lucky might be recast. I just hate it when anyone but Jonathan Jackson plays Lucky. I love him. Of course, he is on Nashville and I certainly wish the best for him on that show. So if the character comes back, they would have to recast.

Esteemed Contributor

Good grief!!! Just how many ""Luke's"" are there??? This story is getting so bizarre......