Frequent Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November Thread

On 11/22/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 11/22/2014 steffieg said:
On 11/22/2014 Eager2Learn said:
On 11/22/2014 BeckiWV said:
On 11/22/2014 Eager2Learn said:

OK, so now we're supposed to believe that Faison was kept in the catacombs all this time?

And I guess someone was bringing food, water, clothes, etc. Yeah, right!

Does anyone think that Fluke is Faison?

Could be. Faison is pretty ruthless and he's successfully worn a Duke mask before. But someone would have had to help him escape and not report it to Anna. Maybe that agent guy....

Is it bad that I think Alexis needs to put those "girls" away?

Alexis and Sam both. They're so "in your face". {#emotions_dlg.scared} It may be my age, but I don't see the need to flaunt that much. IMHO, it makes them look cheap.

I believe that it's Faison. But what I don't get is why would he be tied to a drug trade??? To me it's Sam who shows off the "girls" a lot. I didn't realize Alexis did it too. Faison treats Leisl like dirt and she is still obsessed with that evil man.

What is Rosalie's secret that Nina was talking about?

The children need to stay as children. Why are they trying soooo hard to grow them up so fast??? Spencer got Emma to cut class??? Cameron and Emma are dating??? Come on, they're only 9. Josslyn is too weird for me. Reminds me of McCauhly Culken.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That's who she reminds me of. Thank you. I kept trying to place that face: she's a female McCauley Culkin.

Okay, I don't think Faison can be Fluke because I just don't think it fits the timeline. In fact, I believe Fluke was in existence when Anna and Robert were confronting Faison and the whole Duke deception was occurring. I think it's somebody else that we are not even considering. But who????

She has big sunken-in eyes.

She reminds me of a poor child in a movie or t.v. version of a Charles Dickens novel, like the characters "ignorance & want" that appear in "A Christmas Carol."

Esteemed Contributor

Faison with a high tech Luke mask might make his face similar but how will they explain the very obvious difference in height?

And what's the story about Lord Larry? Does this all have something to do with Barrett Industries?

This story has more holes than your average block of Swiss cheese.

I just want then to stick a fork in it.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Faison wears lifts in his shoes when he is impersonating Lord Larry?

gardensla, your right, this story DOES have way too many holes. It is a giant block of swiss cheese, LOL. Smiley Happy

Someone theorized on another board that Faison has two masks and is impersonating both Lord Larry and Luke.

They also thought maybe Faison was impersonating Lord Larry and that Fluke is Bill Eckert.

So confusing. I initially thought that Fluke might be Bill Eckert (he looks enough like Luke to fool Tracy without a mask) and then I thought that Jerry Jax must be Fluke. Now with Lord Larry, Faison and Helena in the mix, I just don't know.

Could it maybe be Victor? WSB would have the mask technology. It's GH after all, no one really stays dead. I don't think it could be Stavros. He is too unstable and couldn't keep up the pretense IMO.

This sure is a pretty large crime ring apparently.

I did think yesterday in the Luke/Fluke scenes that Lord Larry (or whoever is impersonating Lord Larry) was wearing the Luke mask when he slid down the door.

I don't think Lord Larry himself has been Fluke all this time. I thought maybe he was acting on orders to go check on Luke and was just wearing it for that reason.

Some think it could be someone connected to Frank Smith (who is surely dead by now, GH or not) . What about Damien?

If that was really Lord Larry, Luke should have realized it and kicked his butt. I'm sure Luke could take him.

Lord Larry was a scoundrel and bounder back in the day but I'm surprised he would be involved in this type of ugly business unless he was being forced to for some reason. Maybe someone threatened Ned or had something else on him.

It just doesn't seem something Lord Larry would be into. It's too "hard core" if that makes any sense. He seems like the penny-ante kind to me. At least that is how I always saw him.

I forgot about Barrett Industries. So many possibilities....

It will be interesting to see who Fluke really is. I would like to know who is under that mask. Could be anyone. It's going to be a let down if it's not someone we recognize, that's for sure, so it's just got to be good. Maybe it's Helena, LOL. Just kidding. Maybe.....

It can't be Mr. Big. That was too long ago. I know the actor Bob Hastings (who I always liked and hated that they made him be Mr. Big) passed away a few months ago.

It's all making my head spin. They just need to hurry it up. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Well, color me confused. I still don't think Fluke is Faison. For quite some time I have thought that Fluke is the long dead Bill Eckert. But what really threw me is the inference that Robert Scorpio released Faison just days after he was left in the cellar. Robert involved in a betrayal??? Say it isn't so.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Well, color me confused. I still don't think Fluke is Faison. For quite some time I have thought that Fluke is the long dead Bill Eckert. But what really threw me is the inference that Robert Scorpio released Faison just days after he was left in the cellar. Robert involved in a betrayal??? Say it isn't so.

That just can't be! Unless it to do with Robin's safety. That's about the only reason I can think of.

This show has way too many loose ends, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is this so called special agent targeting Anna???????? This makes no sense, unless he is operating on Viktor' s orders.
Esteemed Contributor

Best line ever:

Jake (Jason)....as he gets out of the shower, "You've got great water pressure".

Elizabeth...."Thank you."

Give me some more Billy Miller!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Helena? Huh? Am I the only one who never saw that one coming?

I have to say that as tired as I am of this too-long dragged out plot line, it is fun! The fact that none of us have figure it out is amazing as these things are usually so obvious.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Welcome home Luke!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Preds said:

Welcome home Luke!

Was that Luke or was that Fluke? Spoiler: I have read that Robin comes back and she is actually the one who rescues the real Luke. So confusing!!