Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November Thread

I agree get rid of the kiddies, and carlys daughter is weird looking,I don't like how the perverted writer is writing for them it is weird. tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

The kids are annoying, most especially Spencer.

Uncle Stefan would soon show that little darling the proper way to behave if he were still around, since Nik apparently cannot.

Super Contributor

I don't mind Emma and Cameron, and the babies on the show are cute, but that arrogant Spencer brat is just plain annoying. Nicholas seems to have absolutely no control over him whatsoever. As for the little actor, his parents need to find him a speech therapist immediately.

Trusted Contributor

It's been going on for so long, I'm getting confused about Luke/Fluke/Luke, etc. I don't think I know who or what's what any more!!!

Is Ava's brother really going to totally spill ALL to Sam's Mom ? Really ?

Esteemed Contributor

As far as the kids, they're fine when they're on as their parents' kids and that's it. But I don't think anyone is interested in their romantic interests nor their bratty behavior.

Regarding Ava and her suddenly well dressed at Silas' place, I was thinking maybe they're going with they're Nina's clothes. But I was impressed that she also was able to find some hot rollers to do her hair at Silas' place, too.

I was so hoping Duke would be gone now but I'm going to take a guess that Sonny is going to have him run the business while he's in prison.

I wonder what happened with Scott and Lucy's daughter. I thought she was supposed to start appearing on the show. Maybe that will be after they wrap up this Fluke storyline.

Valued Contributor

OK, so now we're supposed to believe that Faison was kept in the catacombs all this time?

And I guess someone was bringing food, water, clothes, etc. Yeah, right!

Does anyone think that Fluke is Faison?

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/22/2014 Eager2Learn said:

OK, so now we're supposed to believe that Faison was kept in the catacombs all this time?

Could be. Faison is pretty ruthless and he's successfully worn a Duke mask before. But someone would have had to help him escape and not report it to Anna. Maybe that agent guy....

Is it bad that I think Alexis needs to put those "girls" away?

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/22/2014 Eager2Learn said:

That is exactly what I was thinking yesterday while watching the show!! Makes sense, but then...not everything on GH makes sense! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/22/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I don't mind Emma and Cameron, and the babies on the show are cute, but that arrogant Spencer brat is just plain annoying. Nicholas seems to have absolutely no control over him whatsoever. As for the little actor, his parents need to find him a speech therapist immediately.

My DD is a speech therapist and she commented on his speech while home last summer. I think the writers think he sounds "cute", but he really sounds like he has a speech issue!

Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 corita said:
On 11/22/2014 RainCityGirl said:

My DD is a speech therapist and she commented on his speech while home last summer. I think the writers think he sound "cute", but he really sound like he has a speech issue!

It may be more of a dental problem. Perhaps when he gets his permanent teeth, he'll be okay, though I still think he will need therapy. Otherwise, he will have to join Kripkey on Big Bang Theory.