Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November Thread

On 11/22/2014 BeckiWV said:
On 11/22/2014 Eager2Learn said:

OK, so now we're supposed to believe that Faison was kept in the catacombs all this time?

And I guess someone was bringing food, water, clothes, etc. Yeah, right!

Does anyone think that Fluke is Faison?

Could be. Faison is pretty ruthless and he's successfully worn a Duke mask before. But someone would have had to help him escape and not report it to Anna. Maybe that agent guy....

Is it bad that I think Alexis needs to put those "girls" away?

Alexis and Sam both. They're so "in your face". {#emotions_dlg.scared} It may be my age, but I don't see the need to flaunt that much. IMHO, it makes them look cheap.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Spencer just grates on my nerves, I cannot stand to watch or listen to him.

I agree Alexis and Sam both needs to put their girls away.

As much as I enjoy watching this show, it reminds me of how normal my family is.

Frequent Contributor

OK, so now we're supposed to believe that Faison was kept in the catacombs all this time?

Could be. Faison is pretty ruthless and he's successfully worn a Duke mask before. But someone would have had to help him escape and not report it to Anna. Maybe that agent guy....

Alexis and Sam both. They're so "in your face". {#emotions_dlg.scared} It may be my age, but I don't see the need to flaunt that much. IMHO, it makes them look cheap.

I believe that it's Faison. But what I don't get is why would he be tied to a drug trade??? To me it's Sam who shows off the "girls" a lot. I didn't realize Alexis did it too. Faison treats Leisl like dirt and she is still obsessed with that evil man.

What is Rosalie's secret that Nina was talking about?

The children need to stay as children. Why are they trying soooo hard to grow them up so fast??? Spencer got Emma to cut class??? Cameron and Emma are dating??? Come on, they're only 9. Josslyn is too weird for me. Reminds me of McCauhly Culken.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I thoroughly dislike the way the writers are portraying the children. Most 9 year old boys are not interested in having a girlfriend. As for Spencer......the character is being WRITTEN as an obnoxious brat. That is not a reflection on the boy portraying him. As for his speech, none of us know the cause. I'm assuming his parents are taking care of that. I don't trust this new investigator. With all of the crimes committed by Faison and Obrecht over the past decades, why is he on a witch hunt against Anna? Fluke has a vendetta against Sonny, so Faison doesn't fit. It needs to be someone connected to Frank Smith or Joe Scilly. However, Luke helped Sonny and Brenda get away from Frank Smith. Harlan Barrett is supposed to be dead; of course, that means nothing to these writers. I just wish they would wrap it up already!!!!!!!! I would rather see the baby brought home and the Looney kidnappers be put away!
Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 steffieg said:

I believe that it's Faison. But what I don't get is why would he be tied to a drug trade??? To me it's Sam who shows off the "girls" a lot. I didn't realize Alexis did it too. Faison treats Leisl like dirt and she is still obsessed with that evil man.

What is Rosalie's secret that Nina was talking about?

The children need to stay as children. Why are they trying soooo hard to grow them up so fast??? Spencer got Emma to cut class??? Cameron and Emma are dating??? Come on, they're only 9. Josslyn is too weird for me. Reminds me of McCauhly Culken.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That's who she reminds me of. Thank you. I kept trying to place that face: she's a female McCauley Culkin.

Okay, I don't think Faison can be Fluke because I just don't think it fits the timeline. In fact, I believe Fluke was in existence when Anna and Robert were confronting Faison and the whole Duke deception was occurring. I think it's somebody else that we are not even considering. But who????

Honored Contributor

I also don't think Faison is Fluke but truthfully this story has dragged on so long, I don't even care who Fluke is. Just wrap it up please!

As for Alexis and Sam, Alexis is older so it's definitely time for her to stop displaying. I may be wrong but I don't remember either of them doing this as much in the past as they do now. GH has always used the younger crowd during the summer because I guess they thought since school was out, it was a way to draw that age group in. Wrong!!! Since summer is over, continuing to focus on Spencer & Co. indicates to me they are using them as time fillers. I hope that since Brit is no longer on full-time status that they reveal her deception, kick her off the island, and either given Nik a real storyline or get rid of him also.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Why is it OK for Obrecht to shoot and kill Victor Cassidine, the head of the WSB (even if he was a bad guy) but it is apparenly the most terrible thing in the world for Faison to be in a spider hole at Wyndemere?

How did Obrecht get away with that? She has never denied shooting him. How in heavens name was he ever head of the WSB anyway? How would Robert and Frisco ever take orders from him? How do these writers keep track of all the silly ways they re-write and twist GH history?

I doubt Faison spent more than an hour in that hole. He owned Wyndemere. He probably know those catacombs like of the back of his hand. He's probably come and gone for months to carry out his plans and laughed every day about it.

Honored Contributor

I think the ""Faison has been in a hole for a year"" storyline is something that the writers recently came up with. Are we honestly supposed to believe that he's been on the loose all this time and has never tried to see Anna? Not sure who is more obsessed - Faison with Anna or Liesl with Faison.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

On 11/24/2014 Tique said:

I think the ""Faison has been in a hole for a year"" storyline is something that the writers recently came up with. Are we honestly supposed to believe that he's been on the loose all this time and has never tried to see Anna? Not sure who is more obsessed - Faison with Anna or Liesl with Faison.

Good point & good question.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/24/2014 BeckiWV said:

Why is it OK for Obrecht to shoot and kill Victor Cassidine, the head of the WSB (even if he was a bad guy) but it is apparenly the most terrible thing in the world for Faison to be in a spider hole at Wnydemere?

How did Obrecht get away with that? She has never denied shooting him. How in heavens name was he ever head of the WSB anyway? How would Robert and Frisco ever take orders from him? How do these writers keep track of all the silly ways they re-write and twist GH history?

I doubt Faison spent more than an hour in that hole. He owned Wnydemere. He probably know those catacombs like of the back of his hand. He's probably come and gone for months to carry out his plans and laughed every day about it.

Also good point about Obrecht.

About the writers -- I think longtime viewers pay more attention to the show's history and continuity issues than they do, and yes we notice their 'mistakes.'

That's true, had forgotten, but Faison did live there on Spoon Island.