Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

One more aside from me about the turkey; then put a fork (or carving knife in me): IF Olivia wanted a "backup plan" why not roast her own turkey, BUT have the Metro Court on standby with a fully roasted 2nd turkey with all the trimmings...just in case? Opppssss, I forget....pizza on Thanksgiving is a tradition at the Q's. :womansurprised:

Holly: As she saunders off into the fog, Robert has the necklace (a necklace anyway...real or not). Do love that Holly solicited Selina to help drug/counter Victor. Dear Vic is no match for the WuWu. Eventually, Mac/Jordan and whomsoever will learn of this quasi-sting operation. Sorry to say, yet as a lifer, I'm glad Holly/Emma Sands is back in the UK and wish her the best. 'NUFF of Holly and Robert....time to move on.

Honored Contributor

Only two things worthy of my mention:

1. Chase walking out on whats-her-name in the middle of Tsgiving dinner. Brava!!! Hope it sticks.
  2. Insipid is about to make me retire her short-lived name. She is steps above the so-called WSB legends. Great work Felicia!
April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips

Happy Birthday🍰🎂 hope that it was a good one for you!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Just because I came here to vent about how awful yesterday's epl was, today was a great show! I loved that "Insipid" (love that name) was involved and some of our long time actors and charactrers were actually smart today.

The good guys win! I only wish that Anna could have been involved in today's shenanigans.

I have two questions tho:

What did Mrs Wu and Leisl both say regarding the special place in hell for men as evil as Victor? I could not understand either of them

Where is the necklace? I heard Robert ask her for it before she left, and maybe I missed it, but did she give it back to him?

I guess this means we will not see my beloved Ethan on this go round, dang it

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgalwrote:

...What did Mrs Wu and Leisl both say regarding the special place in hell for men as evil as Victor? I could not understand either of them

@redwingsgal

the place in Hell for men like Victor is called "The ninth circle”.

[blank space]

I hate this no paragraph thing. My eyes don't like things all jumbled up with no separation. Personal problem.

Honored Contributor

The December thread is Up!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANSwrote:

@Puppy Lips

Happy Birthday 🥳 🎉 🎊 I hope you're having a great day!

What was your choice of birthday cake if any? I hope you enjoyed it. I am wishing you many more happy birthdays to come.
The callout @Puppy Lips isnt working for me. I hope you see this anyway! 😊

@KBEANSThank you for the birthday wish. My DH got me a chocolate cake with whipped frosting from Publix. I like the whipped so much better than the butter cream. The butter cream is just too darn sweet. Publix used to always have whipped frosting cakes ready to buy, but a few years ago they stopped that practice and now one has to call ahead to order the whipped frosting, whereas there are always butter cream cakes ready to purchase. Have a wonderful holiday season! Thank you again for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Tiquewrote:

Only two things worthy of my mention:

1. Chase walking out on whats-her-name in the middle of Tsgiving dinner. Brava!!! Hope it sticks. Me too, but probably won't.

2. Insipid is about to make me retire her short-lived name. She is steps above the so-called WSB legends. Great work Felicia! Finally something noteworthy of Felicia.

A question: Does Robert know that it was (under orders from Victor) Holly wearing an "Anna mask" who shot Lucy and that Vic has her held somewhere?

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppylips. Sorry I'm late. Hope you had a great birthday!!!