Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Laura Threatens To Tear Victor Apart

Hope Campbell

Laura knows Victor is up to no good and as mayor, she wants to stop him!

GH Spoilers: Laura Threatens To Tear Victor Apart

GH spoilers for Friday reveal serious warnings, more suspicions, lovers reuniting, and so much more.

Laura Isn’t Playing Games

If there is anyone in Port Charles who is all knowing, it's Laura Collins.The mayor may make some exceptions for some criminals, but she will not make one for Victor Cassadine. She knows darn well he is behind what happened to Lucy Coe and that he is planning something even worse for Anna Devane and Valentin Cassadine.

When Laura and Victor meet up on the pier, she doesn’t mince words and warns the man who wants to rule the world that she is going to take him apart so he better be careful. Victor doesn’t seem scared, but he was scared enough a few months ago to ask Valentin to just kill her.

Elsewhere, Robert Scorpio questions Holly Sutton about the night she arrived back in town, and she doesn’t quite know what to tell him. Outside town, Valentin and Anna reunite but he warns her that they have to leave the safe house as soon as possible because she is in more danger than they originally believed.

Maxie And Felicia Have Questions

Maxie Jones is surprised when Austin Gatlin-Holt has to cancel more plans with her due to surgery, and she asks if he is just trying to cover for something. She probably just wonders if he is trying to avoid her. Her mom, Felicia Scorpio, has some questions for Mac Scorpio and he admits to her he has been feeling quite down since learning Cody Bell isn’t his son because he really wanted to have a biological child of his own. Of course, as we know, Cody is Mac's son.

Sam Is Suspicious

Sam McCall stops by to give Britt Westbourne an update on the necklace and is shocked when Cody Bell is there and seems way, way too interested in what she wants to tell Britt.

When he slips up and says something odd, Sam makes sure to talk to him alone and asks if the necklace is what he has been after all along.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

I vote to keep this Nik permantely!

I listened but not watched todays show...

hmm trying to decide to watch? or not watch??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I REALLY like this new Nicholas SOOOOO much better....

would love if the powers that be would keep him in the role instead!!!

Nina go away.

didn't take long for Gladys to turn....and PLEASE no more

drama for Sasha....this girls getting more then her share

with these writers...................

Run Dante Run

Respected Contributor

I'm relatively happy today as far as watching GH.  I learned that Laura realizes her Deputy Mayor is in Victor's pocket and bonus, I learned that it was indeed Holly wearing an "Anna mask" who shot Lucy.  (Hope Lynn Herring is enjoying her time off since we know she is not dead; just stashed away).  Robert may wake up eventually.

And finally, GH writers gave Liz some "meaty" lines as she proved Spawnette was faking her distress and she cleverly (that's one for the books) was prepared to do a C-section without anethesia.  BUTTTT...here's my question...why can't Nik ship Esme off to Greece with a full, loyal staff, OB/GYN, etc seeing to her every need while/until the baby is born?  Answer:  It's more dramatic keeping her locked up in the north tower of Windemere.  Too bad; I'd definately ship her off to Greece.  So now dear Sweet is embroiled in this hostage/cover up.  As the song says ....just walk away Renee, you won't see me follow you back home.....

Just as Gladys' character was being redeemed, she has to go and "hook up" with Wu Wu and consider getting in on the high stakes poker game?  As custodian to Shasha's bucks, of course she will lose big time.

Weather:  For those in the path of upstate New York's predicted big snowfall; please stay warm and safe.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems as if Gladys will revert back to her old ways.  Poor Sasha; these writers keep adding to her stress levels.

Of course, evil E was faking!!!  Nice to see dear sweet call her bluff.  I just wish they'd send her far, far away.

The interrogation room at the PCPD shouldn't be used as a substitute lounge.  Yes, by all means, head to Iceland sooner than later.  Perhaps they'll get lost in the caves.

Drew is like Aunt Blabby.  He pops up everywhere and butts into everyone else's business. 

As for Ninny.....she is absolutely pathetic.  Did someone alert her that Carly was at the MC????  Ms Mouthy Bimbo couldn't wait to tell Sonny about Brick and Carly.  And, I find it sad that she is so handsy around Sonny.  Act your age, woman!!!!

Joss and Dex......whatever.

I think we all knew Holly was the shooter.  It all fit, a bit too neatly.  How long can she fool Robert????

Valued Contributor

For thoes that are Steve Burton (Jason) fans, I wish he were returning to GH; but, he is going to return to Days of Our Lives.

I do not like how they're trying to make Dex similar to Jason.  The show just isn't the same without him.

Still hoping he will return at some point.  

Valued Contributor

**Sorry for the typo in my above post -- meant to type "those"not "thoes"!!      Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Speaking of returns, Nik is due back on screen next week, the actor (Marcus C) had contracted Covid and had to test negative before returning.  Oh well and I was so liking this Nik (Adam Huss).

Steve Burton will always be Jason.  I can't see him returning to GH though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PacificNWgal wrote:

@corita wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

It seems Nina is always opening mouth inserting foot.....

----------------

Here in the South West, we have a word for Nina....metiche!!!  Translation -  busybody, but a mean one.  I think the writers are making her character so unlikeable, so that when she 'saves' Willow, viewers will accept her!!

Yes, they are trying to make her unlikeable and unbearable, then redeem her when she saves Willow and her baby. I suspect we will have another Nina vs Carly confrontation soon to add to the list. 

Let me just interject that there is no redeeming that woman. No way, no how. Willow's salvation or not, she's dreadful. The only possible way to redeem the character is with a recast of the actor and then perhaps have her become a nun who takes a vow of silence along with the mandatory vow of chastity.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@PacificNWgal wrote:

@corita wrote:

Let me just interject that there is no redeeming that woman. No way, no how. Willow's salvation or not, she's dreadful. The only possible way to redeem the character is with a recast of the actor and then perhaps have her become a nun who takes a vow of silence along with the mandatory vow of chastity.

Brava, brava...well stated to all.