Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I read 'em all. I try to not get too far behind. Enjoy the information, the caring, the humor!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the cake. Looks delicious, can't wait to dig it. 

It will be a quiet day this year. Lost my husband just before Christmas last year. Daughters not able to visit this year, but we will Zoom and my youngest will bake a cake that we will 'share.'

Don't know exactly what happened, but QVC switched me from rhodygal to WildDunes. I'm okay with WildDunes.

Happy birthday to all the November babies and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

Thanks for the cake. Looks delicious, can't wait to dig it. 

It will be a quiet day this year. Lost my husband just before Christmas last year. Daughters not able to visit this year, but we will Zoom and my youngest will bake a cake that we will 'share.'

Don't know exactly what happened, but QVC switched me from rhodygal to WildDunes. I'm okay with WildDunes.

Happy birthday to all the November babies and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Glad to know that is you, @rhodygal!  I hope you enjoy your "shared" cake with your daughter.  My thoughts are with you for this birthday, it will be tough, but try to do something for yourself that you enjoy.

Happy Birthday (early)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Well, so far my DVR has 16 recorded episodes.

Respected Contributor

Speaking of Joey, he is overheard saying to his henchman on the docks that he is going to get back at Curtis (who through him out of The Savoy after he confronted Carly) and take over The Savoy as his "headquarters".  And who overheard him?  Why mystery man, Marshall, of course. The previews led me to believe that Joey may have been "disposed of" permanently because the police seem to be questioning Curtis' whereabouts at the time in question.

OK, so Joey is not "disposed of" as I previously wrote, but in GH ICU in critical condition after being beat to heck.  My oh my, you mean to tell me that the mystery man at his age and apparent physical condition could inflict that amount of damage to the human body?  Hmmm, where can his "talents" be put to good use in PC?  :womanwink:

Respected Contributor

So Olivia is "hammered", grabs Robert and plants a big kiss (at the MC), in walks Ned.......what if Robert, too, had been drunk?  Would that have ended in a one night drunken stand?  Hmmm, sound familiar, Livvey?  Robert gave Liv some good advice; hope she takes it to heart and she and Ned (finally) reconcile so that this (stupid) S/L ends. 

Honored Contributor

I've been able to sign in off and on. Mostly off. I'm not sure if anyone here is still trying. @Tique , I will miss your friendship, kindness and constant effort to make everyone feel welcome. Coming here daily to read everyone's posts was definitely  a bright spot in my day...

~H~
Valued Contributor

Today is the first time in a long time I have been able to sign in!  Hope everyone can come back.  During the time I was not allowed to sign in I read that Ingo Redemaker (not sure how to spell his name - but I'm talking about the actor that plays Jax)  is no longer on GH.  Not sure if this is true, but the article said he made some remarks about people that were unacceptable so he was asked to go.  Don't know if that means Jax is gone or they will hire a new actor to play him.  As I said - not sure this is true.

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Today is the first time in a long time I have been able to sign in!  Hope everyone can come back.  During the time I was not allowed to sign in I read that Ingo Redemaker (not sure how to spell his name - but I'm talking about the actor that plays Jax)  is no longer on GH.  Not sure if this is true, but the article said he made some remarks about people that were unacceptable so he was asked to go.  Don't know if that means Jax is gone or they will hire a new actor to play him.  As I said - not sure this is true.

@daisy4 Ingo is out.  In addition to calling a transgender woman a dude, Ingo is unvaccinated and it is the Disney company's (parent company of ABC) policy for all employees to be vaccinated.  I have not heard if they will recast the character of Jax. 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

Happy belated birthday - YouTube

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.