Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

If we ever lose our board here at the Q  i would miss our daily chats,summary by @Tique ,etc.

But will not think about what"might be"

and continue on for "today" only here.

I didn't watch Tuesday's show repeat on my computer  so if anyone would care to share with some of us please do.

SMH!!What i did get to see of last few minutes.. Jason had a chance to shoot Peter but didn't as Drew had a gun on Britt  sigh...why,oh why..this still happening ???

Today is Wed. will it be worth watching or another let down involving Peter?

As myself and others have stated, this "mind control" S/L is from hunger.  Jason put his gun down so that Drew (alledgedly) wouldn't shoot Britt on Peter's orders.  BUT is Drew really under Peter's control?  My guess is no, he is not. 

Other scenes were Spencer came to see Trina at the gallery.  Blah, blah  Eventually Spence went back to Kelly's spoke to Cam and he is getting another chance at his job.  Shawn and Nik had a confab on the docks about Hayden, yet again.  Nik reminded Shawn that Hayden knew everything and when they (Nik/Hayden) came back to PC, they were working together.  Nik said to Shawn, you can't get back the six years, move forward, he offered financial assistance ($500,000), asked Shawn to think about it, blah blah.

Harmony and Alexis had a heart to heart moment of conversation at Spring Ridge.  It almost seemed like a bonding moment.  Harmony suggests that Alexis take her get out of jail card since she could do more good on the outside than on the inside of prison.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @mysoutherncomfort  for your Recap. I wasn't home to watch GH IRT so didn't realize until this morning that my DVR had the same thing as @cowboy sam, i.e. we missed more than we saw. Won't be home today either so will probably watch that one this evening and maybe yesterday's on ABC.com.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Laura is my favorite Carly.  She can play to every emotion.  Sarah brought a toughness to the role.  I preferred her as Claudia.

I watched last night.  I was yelling at the TV for Jason to "just shoot him".  Of course, that didn't happen.

As for the tiresome teens....Trina would be a good influence on Spencer, if only Esme was gone.  Speaking of Esme, she is evil.  

Unless Maxie and Brookie plan on silencing Gladys permanently,  the parasite will just keep blackmailing them and running her mouth.

Enough of Shawn, Nik, Alexis and the Hayden drama.  Shawn will never get justice!!!  That's just the way life goes.  The wealthy and entitled will continue to get away with whatever because they have the means to pay the politicians price.

Respected Contributor

To answer the Midweek Question, @Tique,

Hands down, no questions asked, Laura is the best Carly.  I have watched GH since Day One and I never liked the character until LW took the role.  

My second choice would be the gal who only lasted a few months, Jennifer Bransford

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Watching IRT today, not sure which is more tedious, the episode or the commercials. 

Anyway, now that Joey Novak is back in town, could we only hope that the hot-headed jerk tries to take out Carly and gets Gladys instead????  Oh, if only!!!

Chase is a cutie, but, he just jumps in with both feet before thinking.

Respected Contributor

From my "what was that all about" dept:  So Sonny goes to visit Cyrus.  The RO's big "news" is that Joey Novak thinks he is going to run his uncle's territory and get revenge on the Carinthos family for blowing up said uncle (along with Bashema).  A reflection, as of this writing the 5 families seem to be 3 short; those left are Mrs. Wu and the Corinthos family. Even the RO says his power is limited from behind bars. Mrs. Wu turned on Novak and Bashema so really, she is going to accept young, stupid, hot-head, brainless Joey as an equal?

Then RO asked if Sonny had any news about his sister, Laura; she doesn't return his calls, blah, blah.  Sonny would not discuss Laura.  Back and forth, back and forth, the visit was stupid.  I know...the S/L is stupid.

Speaking of Joey, he is overheard saying to his henchman on the docks that he is going to get back at Curtis (who through him out of The Savoy after he confronted Carly) and take over The Savoy as his "headquarters".  And who overheard him?  Why mystery man, Marshall, of course. The previews led me to believe that Joey may have been "disposed of" permanently because the police seem to be questioning Curtis' whereabouts at the time in question.

Gladys:  One thing I have to give credit to the actress, she plays this money grubbing, social climbing,blackmailing, scheming, annoying nat well. She's ridiculously obvious and over the top.  I try to separate the character from the actor whenever possible.  Sometimes it is not possible.  :womanwink:

Respected Contributor

Favorite Carly:  I would have to say Laura Wright.  She has held the part the longest and seems to have staying power.  Unlike Sonny, she is not one dimensional IMO.  She seems to have a range of emotions, but at the end of the day, she is a very flawed individual who doesn't pay for her crimes, bad behavior, etc. Others are constantly bailing her out. Maurice is lucky to have her (except for his dad's ending which I attribute to Max Gail), and IMO, he hasn't grown with or into his part in 25 years.

Esteemed Contributor

It's very difficult to pick a favorite Carly because I adored Sarah Brown, even when Carly was doing her worst. When Tamara Braun came on as Carly, I loved her too, much more than her recent character. I didn't really see much of Jennifer Brantford, so I can't comment on her. Laura Wright, of course, now owns the role and excels in every way. Even when I can't stand Carly, I still love Laura. It's just too hard, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Tique. Laura is my favorite Carly.  She can play to every emotion.  Sarah brought a toughness to the role.  I preferred her as Claudia.

I watched last night.  I was yelling at the TV for Jason to "just shoot him".  Of course, that didn't happen.

As for the tiresome teens....Trina would be a good influence on Spencer, if only Esme was gone.  Speaking of Esme, she is evil.  

Unless Maxie and Brookie plan on silencing Gladys permanently,  the parasite will just keep blackmailing them and running her mouth.

Enough of Shawn, Nik, Alexis and the Hayden drama.  Shawn will never get justice!!!  That's just the way life goes.  The wealthy and entitled will continue to get away with whatever because they have the means to pay the politicians price.

I was glad that Nicholas pointed out to Shawn that he didn't tell Spencer that he was Sonny's hitman and was there with a gun poised to hit someone the day it happened. I'd chalk it up to his not being imprisoned for all the othe hit man duties he carried out.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

To answer the Midweek Question, @Tique,

Hands down, no questions asked, Laura is the best Carly.  I have watched GH since Day One and I never liked the character until LW took the role.  

My second choice would be the gal who only lasted a few months, Jennifer Bransford

Though I don't like the Carly character at all, the only one I found palatable was Tamara Braun.