Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't Shawn TJ's biological father? Then how is this new dude TJ's grandfather? By the way, I don't like him and am tired of all the space given him on this Soap.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:
Isn't word getting around PC that Peter is in custody. Even Maxie knows that for crying out loud. Isn't it time to tell Valentin the truth and let Chase off the hook upon which he conveniently hung himself? It's all so ridiculous.

@BeckiWV  So true... I think more than anything else, at least for the moment, that they persist in dragging out this dreadful story line is perhaps the most annoying thing about this show right now, and let's face it, there's a lot of annoying to pick from...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@PuppyLips.   I hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday!!!  Ice cream cake sounds delish; besides, all that calcium is good for you.

Imo, they really messed up by breaking up Jason and Britt.  They had chemistry and potential. 

Scotty and his strudel are a good match.  

Let's see where Anna and Valentin are headed.  It could be very good.

Looks like the Q's already served the pizza without the song.  What happened to "1st we sing, then we eat"???

Could someone in wardrobe please get Drew a shirt that fits???

I get that Carly is devastated,  but, Britt didn't cause the collapse.  Of course, I'm betting that Jason will be back.

With all of the angst and turmoil going on, did we really need to see the RO?????  Even his voice makes my skin crawl.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman. You are correct, Shawn is TJ's bio Dad.  Of course, Jordan didn't tell him or TJ until a few years ago.

Just a random question.....Violet is about 5 or 6 so why is Finn always carrying her???  Noticed the other day she has list her front teeth.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Re:  Drew Cain...here's a thought, I predict that Britt and Drew will "bond" over the loss of Jason and eventually become romantically involved.  I call it keeping it in the family.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort , hmmmm...I kinda like that idea!

I dunno guys, Carly probably will call dibs on Drew too. She was pretty tight with him until she dumped him for Real Jason ☺

Ohmygosh, @BeckiWV , you are so right!  I can just hear her screaching at Britt about it too.  Now that Jason is gone and Sonny will dump her for Nina (I really hope...not because I am a Nina fan but because that would really fry Carly) and Jax is gone, she will have to have somebody to latch onto.

Interesting point in that I wouldn't be surprised that Carly "latches onto" Drew as a best friend replacement for Jason.  As far as romance...if were up to Carly, that's a possibility down the road, however, I would like to think that Drew (ex Navy Seal) is made of sterner stuff.

I agree re: romance @mysoutherncomfort. I thought Carly might glom on to Drew, demanding all his time and energy as her new best friend, which is a full time job with Carly, lol.

Now if Sonny and Nina end up going further and Carly cries on Drew's shoulder, all bets are off lol.

I do, however, think Drew and Britt might be interesting if Drew gets time lol. But i am honestly expecting a recast Jason to show up at some point.

I am not really interested in Sam and this Drew. I am actually getting used to her and Dante. Can't believe i said that lol.

Did Drew find out about Franco yet? I wasn't sure if Jason told him or not. That would be hard for Drew too, they were getting very close. He will need to mourn two brothers. 😥

Honored Contributor

The December thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@RainCityWoman. You are correct, Shawn is TJ's bio Dad.  Of course, Jordan didn't tell him or TJ until a few years ago.

Just a random question.....Violet is about 5 or 6 so why is Finn always carrying her???  Noticed the other day she has list her front teeth.

I thought the same thing about Violet. She's old enough to have lost her front teeth, but she has to be lugged around l like a toddler? Ridiculous. I would think Finn's arm would be breaking. Her legs hand down way below his waist. Is she incapable of walking? Of course, I am sure it was done to ease the cameraman's job.