Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Back to GH

I'm waiting for it to be on in a few min like 10 min.!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

I also am still grieving for predsHeart  i miss   her so much also.

like   also   asking myself WWPD?? and most of the time iknow the answer afterwards.

(((hugs))

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  As Always, Soft 🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

A shout out to all of us who love Mac Scorpio ( John J York).  I read a post (Soaps In Depth) that John has begun taping again and will probably be on-screen in late November; just in time for when the "baby swap" debacle is due to be revealed.  

Note to Mac/John:  Love ya' babe, but please shave off the beard and mustache.  Show me your clean shaved handsome face!

@mysoutherncomfort  I would also prefer to see his face minus the distracting hair. When I read this my first thought was why do they have to keep bringing him back. Why isn't he a regular or at least as much of a regular as Chase, Michael, Dante, etc? Seems even more important since to my knowledge they haven't recast or replaced the Commissioner which hopefully continues to remain an accurate statement.

Why isn't he a regular or at least as much of a regular as Chase, Michael, Dante, etc?  An EXCELLENT question and the answer is............?  My supposition is that John will turn 64 next month and perhaps he likes "semi retirement"?  Just a thought.  I hope it isn't any health reason that keeps him from GH.

Honored Contributor

With all due respect, I'd suggest the reason the senior men and women of GH's history aren't more of a fixture than they are is two fold. First, most of them are probably simply not interested in, nor are they up to, the rigors of long-term front burner status. Added to that, think demographics. Not everyone grew up with these characters and quite honestly those who didn't simply aren't wowed by them. Soap producers have to please long term viewers and newer, probably younger, viewers and realize the likes of some of these elders are not much of a draw for a significant segment of their viewership. They bring them out on occasion as a nod to the show's history and to appease longer term viewers but realize a steady diet of them wouldn't fly among the larger population.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I live in NYC and due to the President speaking we missed about 35 minutes of the show. It will be available at ABC dot com at 8:00 pm, but I was wondering if anyone can offer a recap who lives in a different time zone and may have seen the whole show. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Sonny Travels To Confront Cyrus Renault

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, November 3, 2021

GH spoilers for Wednesday, reveal a fun night out, deep concern, a shocking return, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Sonny Corinthoswas not happy that he was summoned for a visit by Cyrus Renault. He hated the bad mobster and is dismissive of what he hears. He tells Cyrus he got off easy. If Sonny had been around, you can bet he wouldn’t be enjoying a cushy stay, tucked away in some prison in the middle of the country. Cyrus will likely not take that well.

Carly Corinthos and Olivia Quartermaine spend a night out at the Savoy. GH spoilers reveal that an old enemy of the Corinthos organization returns to Port Charles. Perhaps that’s to whom Carly is speaking when she tells someone they should know better than to approach her directly. Look for Curtis Ashford to tell the ladies to stay tuned because he’s just getting started.

A Growing Mystery

Portia Robinson tells Elizabeth Baldwin her concerns about the mysterious man she’s caught asking questions about Curtis and how he may have also been TJ Ashford’s mystery patient. She fears this man might pose a threat to Curtis and she may be right on the money about that.

That’s not all Elizabeth has on her agenda for the day at General Hospital. She also encounters Hamilton Finn’s brother, Harrison Chase, who tells Elizabeth that the extra caution has Finn’s handwriting all over it. Is Finn trying to help keep Valentin Cassadine safe on Anna Devane’s behalf?

On the Mend

Speaking of those two, Anna goes to see Valentin in his hospital bed. He tells her he wants to see “him’ and to bring him there. Could this have anything to do with Finn and those extra precautions? Or could his supposed father, Victor Cassadine, been brought back to the States for interrogation?

That could be trouble but there’s no shortage of that in Port Charles. In fact, Maxie Jones tells Brook Lynn Quartermaine that she fears the danger they face may be closer to home. The two think they have a new plan, most likely to neutralize one Gladys Corbin. But will it work or get them in more hot water?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

QTOM: unless I get very far behind, I like to read every post. I.also like to heart about every post too, whether I agree or not, because I appreciate the time the poster took to share their opinion and keep our board going. This forum is a part of my routine that I really enjoy. Sometimes I post a lot, sometimes I don't, but either way, I always feel welcome
♥️
Honored Contributor

If we ever lose our board here at the Q  i would miss our daily chats,summary by @Tique ,etc.

But will not think about what"might be"

and continue on for "today" only here.

I didn't watch Tuesday's show repeat on my computer  so if anyone would care to share with some of us please do.

SMH!!What i did get to see of last few minutes.. Jason had a chance to shoot Peter but didn't as Drew had a gun on Britt  sigh...why,oh why..this still happening ???

Today is Wed. will it be worth watching or another let down involving Peter?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

All My Carlys: Maurice Benard Reveals His Take On Past GH Co-Stars

Michael Maloney

Maurice Benard 4 Ladies: Laura Wright, Jennifer Bransford, Tamara Braun and Sarah Brown General Hospital

Maurice Benard recently did a General Hospital Fantasy Events zoom gathering with a group of loyal supporters. The actor was asked a variety of thought-provoking questions, one of which involves four of his past co-stars – the women who’ve all played Carly.

Maurice Benard Speaks Out On All Four Carly’s

“I like that question,” Maurice Benard (Sonny) told GH Fantasy Events attendees when asked about the actresses who’ve all played Carly – Sarah Joy Brown, Tamara Braun, Jennifer Bransford, and, Laura Wright, who has played the role longer than the other three Carlys combined.

Veteran GH fans recall that Brown originated the part of Carly, playing her from 1996 to 2001. Braun succeeded her, bringing to life the part of Bobbie’s daughter from 2001 to 2005. Bransford’s tenure was the shortest – she played the role from April 2005 to October of that same year. Wright joined the GH cast as Carly in November 2005 and has played the part ever since.

Maurice Benard Recalls Brown, Braun, and Bransford

“Sarah was a phenomenon,” Benard recalls. “She won three Daytime Emmys by the time she was 25. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Then, we had Tamara. It took a long time to gain the audience [with her]. I kept telling people, ‘Just wait. She’s got a vulnerability,’ which got me. I could barely talk with Tamara [she was so vulnerable]. It took a while for the fans to jump on. Then, they did.”

Benard says he enjoyed working with Braun, helping the then-daytime newcomer (and now two-time Daytime Emmy-winner). “She got better and better but she always had that vulnerability,” Benard recalls. “She became hugely popular.” Bransford’s run was short but Benard says the performances were still spectacular. “I loved Jennifer,” he recalls. “You never know what’s going to happen from one second to the next.”

The Wright Stuff

After Bransford exited, Wright, fresh off a long stint as Guiding Light’s Cassie, took on the role. “I had nothing to do with Laura’s success,” Benard says of his Daytime Emmy-winning leading lady. “I would love to say that I did but I didn’t. She did it herself. She came in and knew exactly what she wanted. With her power as an actress and her emotion, she made this character her own without any help of mine, which was amazing, I thought.”

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Wednesday Gif, Wishes & Quotes - Best World Events

Midweek Question:

Which actress is your favorite Carly? Why?

Maurice Benard 4 Ladies: Laura Wright, Jennifer Bransford, Tamara Braun and Sarah Brown General Hospital

[I We already know that some hate the character and have hated her from Day 1 which could be when "Carly" first appeared in Port Charles or when you started watching.] Tell us all about it. 😁