Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique. Thank you for your important reminders.  

In this month of November,  the month of Thanksgiving,  I want to share how thankful I am for this thread and the friendships made here.  

So much has happened since March 2019.  If anyone needs help, please reach out.  We have all experienced difficulties in so many ways.  And, we can all offer a little kindness.

As for GH, well, I'm not expecting anything interesting or conclusive this sweeps.  I assume these writers don't care about the viewers, nor are they capable of anything remotely interesting.   I hope I'm wrong!

Respected Contributor

To answer TQOTM:

I do always try to read (or at least scan) over every post, however, this month is a prime example.  When the month ends/starts on a weekend and the new thread is open, I rarely go back to the previous month to read those last few posts.

@Tique , get out of my head!  I was just thinking of @preds and @CLHS68 this past weekend....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month and it is not already on this list.

Pin by Birthday Cakes By Name on *By Month | November ...

November  7 - KBEANS

November 23 - WildDunes / rhodygal

November 30 - Puppy Lips

Yea !!! Thank you for the birthday wishes.  The cake looks yummy.  But I have to wait until the end of the month to eat any Smiley Sad.  Publix makes the best cakes.  I prefer the whipped frosting, as it is creamy and not too sweet.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Tique. Thank you for your important reminders.  

In this month of November,  the month of Thanksgiving,  I want to share how thankful I am for this thread and the friendships made here.  

So much has happened since March 2019.  If anyone needs help, please reach out.  We have all experienced difficulties in so many ways.  And, we can all offer a little kindness.

As for GH, well, I'm not expecting anything interesting or conclusive this sweeps.  I assume these writers don't care about the viewers, nor are they capable of anything remotely interesting.   I hope I'm wrong!

@grandma r  😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

TQOTM......I try to read every post.   I also go back to the previous month to see if I missed any late additions.

@Coquille thanks and right back to you!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Jason Complete The Mission?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Jason Finally Complete The Mission?

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal advice, shocks, action taken, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Peter August, villain extraordinaire, is shocked by his situation — someone actually got the jump on him. How can that be? He tells Jason Morgan that if he kills him, he’s not going to get what he wants. The audience wants what it wants and that’s for Jason to complete the mission that everyone else seems to keep failing at — kill Peter.

But Jason will probably fail too. He certainly failed at prepping Britt Westbourne properly to see what she’s shooting at before she…you know…shoots. She tries to recover from the fact that she shot her own mother and takes action. She’s devastated by what she’s done, but it’s time to save Liesl Obrecht’s life and she is a doctor — so she needs to get to it.

Harmony Miller advises Alexis Davis to take the deal and worry about teaching her nephew a lesson later. She notes that Alexis makes it sound like it’s a problem. That’s because to Alexis, getting Nikolas Cassadine’s help in this situation is against her moral code. But is it worth her freedom?

Nikolas is having his own moral dilemma. He tells Shawn Butler he’s come to the right man. Shawn is the guy who paid the price for his sins and is trying to bring the proper man to justice. Shawn tells Nikolas there’s still one debt left outstanding. He wants Hayden Barnes to get justice too.

Brewing Battle

Josslyn Jacks makes her feelings clear to Esme Prince but we doubt that will stop Esme from playing her Mean Girl games. Cameron Webber comes up with something and Esme goes over the top saying it’s a great idea. Will Joss explain to Cam that Esme is just trying to drive a wedge between them?

An unexpected visitor finds Trina. Spencer Cassadine tells her everything that went down (or so we think) with his father but that may be a bit too much for Trina to swallow. She wonders if it’s another one of his lies. After all, how could Nikolas do something like hire a hitman? Really?!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I try to go back to read posts before i post my thoughts from that  daysGH  show.

Hmm Britt sure got shocked at what she did at end of today's show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

QOTM

I usually read all the posts. Sometimes I feel like I am eavesdropping on the more personal ones. 😆  At that point, I'll scroll on to the next one. I realize that some of the ladies here are longtime "friends" and the posts are personal inquires about family and situations etc.  That's cool;

but I don't need to read those, especially if the parties have shouted out someone in particular.

I enjoy all the comments about the characters and actors; positive or negative, serious or funny. I don't get angry if someone says something about a character or actor that I like but they don't. I don't like when posters get snippy at other viewers opinions. I don't see that occuring on this thread too often, but I have seen it on the other Soap threads. I was told to stop talking about a certain actor because I don't know if he's sick or not. I was expressing an opinion about his over acting, not a physical issue. We don't have over acting issues on GH. 😂 😆 Hello Sonny...King of the pause, Contortion Cam, and Dasterdly Dan Peter! 

Respected Contributor

A shout out to all of us who love Mac Scorpio ( John J York).  I read a post (Soaps In Depth) that John has begun taping again and will probably be on-screen in late November; just in time for when the "baby swap" debacle is due to be revealed.  

Note to Mac/John:  Love ya' babe, but please shave off the beard and mustache.  Show me your clean shaved handsome face!

Respected Contributor

I know it's a soap and logic is not part and parcel of most, if any, S/L's.  That being said, I am on my last nerve with this Nik/Hayden/Shawn/Alexis...who hired the hitman stuff.  Since there is no proof of "attempted murder" and it was years ago, Nik sweetie, just look at the person(s) asking you, "did you hire someone to kill Hayden" and say with sincerity....NO, I didn't.  Of course that would have ended this S/L which would please me to no end. :womanvery-happy:P.S.  Note to Shawn...you confessed to a murder that didn't happen, you served your time, your a free man...get on with the rest of your life!  P.S.S. Note to Alexis...get off your moral high horse, take the get out of jail free card and get on with the rest of your life!