Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I would like to publicly thank Robert for turning Olivia down. That man knows Anna is up for grabs and, if GH is smart, they'll do a return to romance with those two. I'll even take a love triangle with Valentine if I have to. He's gonna need a shoulder after giving Bailey up. 

And Marshall is a baaaaad man! Look how fast the gentleman went to thug. Curtis better not turn his back and I am living for Auntie Stella to get a hold of this one. 

Anyone else think Hayden may return to claim her man in the midst of this ridiculous Liz and Finn set up? They don't have it and she didn't even flinch when the kids brought up Franco who's not even been gone a year. Have we hit six months even? Same Liz moving on to another man and Nik at the party to be her piece on the side. Elizabeth, meet Ava. 😂

Trina, push Esme off a parapet. The entire soap world will cheer. 👏🏻

Respected Contributor

RE: Hayden Barnes...from SoapDirt, below is the partial article

Now, with almost non-stop name drops of Hayden Barnes, it’s certain she’s back to General Hospital soon. But, the leak indicates it won’t be Ms. Budig in the role. Instead, the powers that be at GH reportedly inked a deal with another soap actress with ties to the sudser. But who is it?

Soap Veteran Marie Wilson Takes over GH Role?

The General Hospital insider says Marie Wilson will take on the role of Hayden. She’s a familiar face to longtime GH viewers. She played Dr. Karen Wexler as the last actress in that part before she died. If you don’t know Karen’s history, she was Scott Baldwin‘s (Kin Shriner) daughter.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

RE: Hayden Barnes...from SoapDirt, below is the partial article

...Soap Veteran Marie Wilson Takes over GH Role?

The General Hospital insider says Marie Wilson will take on the role of Hayden. She’s a familiar face to longtime GH viewers...

Adding a pic to @mysoutherncomfort 's post above:

General Hospital Spoilers: Hayden Barnes (Rebecca Budig) - (Marie WIlson)

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

No way! Wow she doesn't look like the Karen I remember. Thanks @mysoutherncomfort @Tique 

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  Agree with you that a little more focus on romance, family drama, something other than the nonsense they've been tossing out there is sorely needed, as all the retread casting on earth is not going to keep this mess from being flushed as long as the storylines are as weak as they are... Dredging up decades old characters isn't the answer... It's become painfully clear, they simply don't know what to do so they introduce or reintroduce a (recast) character, build a too long and boring story arc around them and then move on to the next tired old thing... I'll tell you what, this won't be the fist soap I've walked away from but it might be the last... This is just pathetic... I do disagree, though, that Burton is the only one who could play the Jason role... Personally, I think it could easily be recast should they choose to do so but would just as soon they didn't... This cast is huge and so many actors are poorly used...

Toilet Flush GIFs | Tenor

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

...Anyone else think Hayden may return to claim her man in the midst of this ridiculous Liz and Finn set up? They don't have it and she didn't even flinch when the kids brought up Franco who's not even been gone a year. Have we hit six months even? Same Liz moving on to another man and Nik at the party to be her piece on the side. Elizabeth, meet Ava. 😂...

@Laura14   Dear Sweet lost her beloved Franco in March. Personally I am surprisingly impressed with her restraint considering the past.

Note to self:     

Now would be a good time to stop.

Reply to self:    

Do I gotta? [Bad grammar but allowed when talking to oneself.]

Back to some of what occurred during the busy month of March: Since the double wedding was canceled Finn, Anna, and Maxie all became free agents. It seems eight to nine months is enough time for all of these respected and "respectable" people who were so in love to move on to others.

March wasn't even a Sweeps month. Speaking of "Sweeps" the last one of this year ends the day before Thanksgiving. That doesn't leave much time for GH to impress me. Oops that should be us.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 😂😂😂 I was waiting for Nik and Liz on the couch before Cam and Joss got going. I think it's her longest dry spell. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Brad Cooper Might Make Sonny Regret His Decision As We Learn More About His Past

Micki Brown

For the longest time, Brad Cooper’s family background has been kept quiet. Not necessarily, intentionally, but details of his upbringing has sort of hung around in the background.

Spoilers reveal we will get to see the story line did dig deeper into Brad’s family history, focusing on the Wu Family’s involvement in the mob.

Rumors hint that Sonny Corinthos’ promise to Nina Wu’s could lead to problems for Sonny’s organization, and with Michael Corinthos), in regard to Wiley. Sonny gave Wu his word that he would not mess with Brad upon his potential release from Pentonville.

General Hospital comings and goings reports have not yet confirmed the return of Parry Shen as Brad Cooper. However spoilers and rumors indicate a possible comeback.

source: ghblog

Honored Contributor

Does Brook Lynn Deserve Valentin’s Inevitable GH Fury?

Alaina Adams

Does Brook Lynn Deserve Valentin’s Inevitable General Hospital Fury?

Brook Lynn Quartermaine said she was doing Maxie Jones a favor when she took her newborn and passed little Louise off as Bailey on General Hospital. The fact that she’d been faking a pregnancy and used “their” child as a way to get ELQ stock away from the purported father, Valentin Cassadine had nothing to do with it, we’re sure.

General Hospital Polling

Well, now it looks like the entire scheme is about to blow up in Brook Lynn’s face. Does Valentin have the right to be furious? What the viewers told us:

Lying Liars Who Lie – And the People Who Love Them

Heck, yeah, 57% of you insist. Brook Lynn not only lied to Valentin for business reasons, but she lied to him about one of the most important things in the world – his child. Sure, Valentin is a horrible person who has done horrible things – and felt very little remorse about it. But, if there is one thing we know, it’s that Valentin is a devoted daddy. He loves little Charlotte, the baby he conceived with one of LuLu Spencer's stolen eggs. He also loves Bailey, the baby he thinks he and Brook Lynn made the old-fashioned way. When he finds out, he has every right to bring every ounce of his Cassadine rage down on the woman who lied to him on General Hospital.

Back At You

A smaller 25% point out that Valentin lied to and manipulated Brook Lynn first. All is fair in love and war. Even if there was not much of the former, Brook Lynn definitely believed they were in the latter.

The Other Guy

Valentin should be mad at Brook Lynn, 18% agree. But it shouldn’t be about Bailey. He deserved that. Valentin should be made at Brook Lynn over her blackmailing Austin Gatlin-Holt. He matters more than any silly baby.

Honored Contributor

This Week Promo

Joel Sartore Exhibit Promo