Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Wow I hadn't heard that Steve Burton was let go from the show, too. Well there goes my reason to watch this show. The last time he left, I stopped watching.

considering the ridiculous storylines, without him on the show, there's no major reason to tune in.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Has anyone figured out how Marshall became a mafiosa with the Novak's? I don't think he's doing Cyrus' dirty work but could be. I'd much rather he be his own big bad man instead. 

I think that we are be led to believe that Marshall is a bad guy.  IMO, it seems that it can go the other way.  For example, IF indeed he is Curtis' long deceased father, (again, as we are being led to believe), perhaps he has a more altruistic background.  Head of an undercover team flushing out bad guys; more like the former head of a "Mission Impossible" task force where the gov't disavows any knowledge; ok so I'm just hoping he is a good guy and not another "benevolent" mobster like Sonny.  Therefore, I will take the opening words of the song by Dusty Springfield....  Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'.......

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I think that we are be led to believe that Marshall is a bad guy.  IMO, it seems that it can go the other way.  For example, IF indeed he is Curtis' long deceased father, (again, as we are being led to believe), perhaps he has a more altruistic background.  Head of an undercover team flushing out bad guys; more like the former head of a "Mission Impossible" task force where the gov't disavows any knowledge; ok so I'm just hoping he is a good guy and not another "benevolent" mobster like Sonny.  Therefore, I will take the opening words of the song by Dusty Springfield....  Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'.......

@mysoutherncomfort  it would be nice for Marshall to be a somewhat good guy who is trying to make up for things he did wrong as a young man. Either way he's certainly going about whatever in a sketchy manner which already makes viewers leery of him.

I know that song but the version I grew up listening to is by Dionne Warwicke. I sang it at a school talent show. Didn't have a clue what it meant.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Burton leaving is news to me - and sad news. Disney has it's rules, and agree or not, all must follow those rules. I just can't imagine GH without Stone Cold and SB in that role. While I feel that the show needs Stone Cold, I just can't see another actor taking over that role. JM has made it his own and no one else can do step in. Best that the character leaves, not to be replaced, or dies. Oh how I hope that it's not Peter August that takes him out. Just doesn't seem right. My hope is that Jason takes Peter August out as his present to GH fans.

Oh how I wish it were Wes Ramsey leaving the show. He overacts, he makes that faces and gets that ridiculous voice going when trying to be a tough guy. Sad we get stuck with him and SB must go--but that's on SB.

I'm not sure I can continue to follow GH with Burton's leaving. Tptb have so many ridiculous s/l's going on and have been pushing the show towards the younger set with the teens' getting more and more time. I have watched since the start (yes, I'm an old gal) and gone through some poor writing times, but never anything such as what's going on now.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Let me just say this... Assuming Burton is out I IMPLORE TPTB NOT to recast and come up with another idiotic twins that don't look a thing alike storyline a few years down the road when they decide to bring him back... Smiley LOL

I second this and to be more emphatic, the role should not be recast, Jason should disappear or die, not to be brought back in any shape or form by another actor. Sonny will have to find another enforcer.

Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Glitter Graphic Happy Friday Light Blue Glitter Text ...

Friday Fun:

Question: What's going on in her head?

Put a caption to this picture of Nina looking at Sonny.

Oh, yum!!!

Trusted Contributor

My understanding about berton [jason] is he got covid so he was off for at least two weeks,so maybe he is not leaving, as far as jax ,haven't heard anything else but he was let go. The stuff i have heard is nancy Grahn is going around and being a bully, its her way or else,I could say more but won't,but why not dismiss her?..

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, everyone!!!!  Finally able to sign in tonight.  

@Kbeans.  Happy belated birthday!!!  I hope it was terrific.

@Tique @Coquille and so many others......you were missed every day.  I've read all the posts I missed.  So much going on.  Ingo has made questionable statements over the years.  I suppose he thought he'd be untouchable,  or, maybe he just wants to stay in Hawaii.  If Steve is leaving again I would prefer that the character be gone.  We don't need any more twins, recasts, or former soap actors.  

(I read today that Trevor St John has joined the cast.)

Happy that Joss and Cam hit the breaks!!!  

The entertainer at the Savoy should stick to his day job.

Nina is just pathetic.

Well, if what we've seen so far is supposed to be sweeps material; yeah, not so much.

I was looking forward to the exhibit of National Geographic photos, but, now I'm wondering if Esme will do something to sabotage it.  She had blood on her palm; was that from digging her nails in or something else???

Anyway, I'm happy to be able to chat with all of you again.  I hope everyone is well and doing ok.  Enjoy your weekend!!

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of November 15

Lives hang in the balance on Cassadine Island

GH Spoilers for the week of November 15, 2021 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of November 15, 2021.

Curtis deals with a shocking bombshell

Esme makes trouble at the Jerome Gallery

Trina's special event at the gallery is a memorable night

Several work together for a common goal

Sonny gives Alexis his take on things

Sonny offers sage advice to Brando

Carly seeks out Phyllis

Nina has an encounter with Willow and Wiley

Willow makes things clear

Victor greets a visitor

Robert has stunning news for Anna and Valentin

Peter does the unexpected

Things reach a crisis point on Cassadine Island

Lives hang in the balance

Gladys is caught by surprise

Gladys takes full advantage of a situation

Gladys tracks down Valentin

Sasha navigates a sticky situation

Maxie hopes to salvage things with Austin

Austin's questions worry Maxie

Chase is suspicious of Brook Lynn

Chase starts to put the pieces together

Brook Lynn finds herself in a tight spot

Liz is on edge

Both Maxie and Nina fear the price they will have to pay for their secrets

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Glitter Graphic Happy Friday Light Blue Glitter Text ...

Friday Fun:

Question: What's going on in her head?

Put a caption to this picture of Nina looking at Sonny.

OH YES, YOU WILL BE MINE, YOU WILL BE MINE!
Wayne Campbell ...Wayne's World.