Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I am speechless over this nonsense with Peter.

Why wouldn't Drew have come up on them in the cave and just shot Peter?  Why didn't Anna or Robert?  For that matter, why didn't Jason when he first found Peter?

At this point, this is just laughable writing.  That's all I can say.  

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes 

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva. I so agree with you.  I'm screaming at the TV "just shoot him".  Ridiculous!!!  And then he cons the "agents" into changing the cuffs;  stupidity abounds!  His call to Maxie was the last straw.  

We all know that evil clown will get back to PC and get free to terrorize Maxie.  Why can't these writers just act responsibly for a change???

Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday @WildDunes 🎉🎁🍨🎂🎈🎊
Honored Contributor

I saw something on-line from I think Yahoo Entertainment about Ingo's (Jax) departure from GH but nothing about Jason.

Trusted Contributor

It is official that Steve Burton is out. He told SOD he is out because he won’t get vaccinated. He tried to argue both medical and religious exemptions but lost. Good riddance to both the actor and the character.
Super Contributor

Some of the General Hospital fans enjoyed the first movie of Detective Chase and his wife in real life last year.  The sequil is coming!  

Coming December 16 on Netflix

Real-life couple Lauren and Josh Swickard return for this heartfelt sequel to their holiday romance “A California Christmas.”
A California Christmas: City Lights
A year after their romance took root, Callie and Joseph are leaving the ranch for family business in San Francisco — with wedding bells on the horizon.
Starring:Lauren Swickard, Josh Swickard, Ali Afshar

A California Christmas: City Lights
Honored Contributor

I did just see the video from Steve Burton confirming the rumor.  I didn't watch the entire thing.  I had to laugh when he said he applied for a religious and medical exemption.  The medical I can understand since he had Covid but I'm not buying the religious exemption.  Especially when right after he said that he said it's about personal freedoms and no one should lose their livelihood over this.  

Valued Contributor

I'm confused.  These shows are taped at least 6-8 weeks in advance.  These farewell scenes were filmed weeks ago but they want us to believe it just happened and they were recently 'let go'?   

Helen852
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Variety is confirming Burton's out. I guess he thought he was special when he didn't have any kind of viable argument. If there's a mandate then, right or wrong, there's a mandate. Unless he has some sort of medical condition that would be exacerbated by having the shot, that doesn't hold water. Having had the virus isn't much of a factor. As for the religious claims, that sort of came out of thin air and I suspect the powers that be probably felt that it did. It was also mentioned that ABC is the only soap with a mandate, so it seems possible he'll show up elsewhere. He did mention perhaps returning if and when mandates are lifted. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...