Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Did the verdict impact anyone's viewing of GH today?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique  No, not of GH but just a little of my CBS soaps.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

I have to admit, I didn't care for the scene where they show the doctor making the initial incision for the C-section.  I had to look away.  I have had 2 myself, but I was completely knocked out for both.  🤰🤰

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique I taped it so I will find out later.  I hope not.

Occasional Contributor

Good lord, general hospital is still on tv???

Respected Contributor

Willow at the gym, working out on the heavy bag and then in the ring sparing with MT Mikey?  Oh, give me a break.

Bobbie/Chase:  Since when does a many, many (another many) times player to the rodeo like Bobbie start talking non-stop to a police detective; no matter who that person might be.  Bobbie opening up to Chase about being hired to deliver Maxie's baby in Beechers Corners...sorry, does not compute.

BLQ:  For pity's sake, tell Val who and why that baby is and belongs to and get it out there.  He will protect Louise from Peter and deal out his wrath to you later.

Peter/Drew/Jason:  Can a Navy Seal and an accomplished hit man shoot straight and get their target?  Ahhh, so with the tunnel cave-in today, we have Peter/Jason being buried under rubble.  So creative....not.

Has anyone heard when Laura/Martin are due to return from the "safe house"?  I understand her vacation/his back surgery, but is there an air date?  Seriously GH writers, how long can "the PC Mayor" be at a conference?

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

I have to admit, I didn't care for the scene where they show the doctor making the initial incision for the C-section.  I had to look away.  I have had 2 myself, but I was completely knocked out for both.  🤰🤰

Understand, but IMO, that incision was/is one of the most believable things that has been presented to us being that this is a hospital, operating room, doctors/nurses, emergency situations...sorry, I'm flashing back to when "General Hospital" was a "hospital" soap setting for the most part.  Oh, Dr. Hardy, Nurse Audrey..............

Honored Contributor

Given that seriously bizarre looking baby bump, I suspect that in keeping with the other lame attempts at an intrigue theme Sasha will, in fact, give birth to an alien...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

Understand, but IMO, that incision was/is one of the most believable things that has been presented to us being that this is a hospital, operating room, doctors/nurses, emergency situations...sorry, I'm flashing back to when "General Hospital" was a "hospital" soap setting for the most part.  Oh, Dr. Hardy, Nurse Audrey..............

@mysoutherncomfort   Right.... I do see your point and agree that it was realistic, but just too realistic for me.  LOL   I'm a little too squeamish on some things.  🙈

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe that fool Chase would take part in another lie for a "good cause". Does he not remember how well that worked out for him and Sasha? And how much it hurt him when Michael and Willow lied to him for his own good? Chase is pretty to look at, but.....

I agree Valentin is the one person in town they should have told immediately. He would have taken care of Peter then, I believe, Anna's ineptness notwithstanding. He definitely would have protected that baby.

Of course Brook Lyn can't think about anything most of the time except ELQ.

Valentin broke my heart today. I wish he could have heard the whole story. Now BLQ gets to hurt him all over again.

I loved Britt's reactions to Jason today, she was so cute. Couldn't hide it. ❤

I can only hope Jason will be back and hopefully she will have good chemistry with him if it's not SB. She is a good actress so I have hope ❤