Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Thank you to All Veterans

Past and Present!

Thank you to the Families of All Veterans because you also sacrifice and serve!

Free Info Sessions on Becoming a U.S. Citizen! – Whatcom Literacy Council

35 Veterans Day Quotes That Honor Those Who Served - Al ...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning @Tique  So glad to be back on the Q boards. Thanks for the birthday 🥳 wishes! Thanks for all you do for us in keeping this thread up and running. Know that it is truly appreciated, and it was missed while the boards were down. I always have to give credit where credit is due. 😘 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Carly At The Savoy May Cause Mob Issues

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Carly At The Savoy May Cause Mob Issues

GH spoilers for today reveal growing tension, an offer of info, a confession, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

At the Savoy, things are jumping but perhaps not in the way Curtis Ashford had hoped. Carly Corinthos is on hand and senses the tension. She asks Curtis if her presence there is a problem for him. While it definitely is, he might not be aware of the growing concern…yet. But it’s a safe bet he soon will be.

Oblivious to the growing threat to his wife, Sonny Corinthos is hanging out at Charlie’s, chatting up his former love, Nina Reeves. She wonders if her days going to Charlie’s are numbered, since she may be going to jail, but Sonny doesn’t seem to think so. She asks him if he’s planning on using his power to keep her out of prison.

Also at The Savoy is Willow Tait, who tells Michael Corinthos Quartermaine that she’s in it for the long haul, like it or not. We bet he likes it. Elsewhere, Harrison Chase and Brook Lynn Quartermaine catch up and he’s surprised her issues aren’t squared away yet. Wait until she sees her former manager, who arranged the singer!

At another table, Elizabeth Webber Baldwin confides in Portia Robinson about her relationship with Hamilton Finn. It doesn’t take Portia long to see what’s going on — she can tell that Liz isn’t ready to move on after losing her beloved husband, Franco Baldwin.

Fanning the Flames

Austin Gatlin-Holt can’t help but stir the pot a bit as he brings a still hospitalized Valentin Cassadine some important information. He lets the once most-feared Cassadine know that Gladys Corbin has all the answers he needs. Uh oh. Sure, he’ll ruin things for BLQ but also his beloved Maxie Jones.

Scott Baldwin seeks out Ava Jerome Cassadine at the gallery. He asks how she’s going to help him bring Liesl Obrecht home. Despite Scott suggesting to Cameron Webber to not rush as he left, it looks like Cam and Josslyn Jacks have an evening alone. Cam suggests they move things to the bedroom.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH’s Ingo Rademacher Out as Jax – Final Air Date Has Been Revealed

Michael Maloney

General Hospital Ingo Rademacher

Well it was "Breaking" three days ago.

Ingo Rademacher is out at General Hospital. The actor made headlines today over his reposting a tweet that was negative towards the trans community. Now comes word that he’ll appear for the last time on GH later this month.

Ingo Rademacher Is Leaving General Hospital

Ingo Rademacher is gone from the show. People reports that the actor’s last air date is set for November 22. Rademacher has played the role of businessman Jasper "Jax" Jacks on and off since 1996.

The actor has gone on social media in the past, sharing his views on vaccine mandates, and recently, shared in his Instagram stories a post from conservative author/commentator Allie Beth Stuckey, who posted images of Admiral Rachel L. Levine, the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Winsome Sears, the recently elected first Lt. Governor of Virginia. “Hello, and welcome to ClownTown, where the Dude on the left [referring to Levine] is an empowering woman, and the woman on the right [Sears] is a white supremacist.”...

Rademacher Speaks

Rademacher said he regretted not editing the post before sharing, saying he would not disrespect a member of the transgender community as a “dude” if that person identified as female. “I do apologize for not crossing out ‘dude’ and not putting ‘transgender’ I apologize for that,” the actor said. “Me, personally, I wouldn’t have written it that way. It was somebody else’s post. Again, that’s not an excuse. I should have crossed it out.”

...Ingo Rademacher said in his Instagram video that he wanted to apologize to James, calling her “beautiful” and “talented.” The actor also said that he supported his then-3-year-old son Pokahu when he wanted to dress as a Disney princess.

“I don’t think a transphobic dad would buy his son a Disney princess dress,” Rademacher noted. “So, there you have it. I’m an open book. I’m open to discussion and debate about everything and anything and I think that we should always be open to that because that is a democracy. Everything else is not.”

No word on whether or not the show will recast the part, send the character off on a business trip, or if Jax will be presumed dead.

Honored Contributor

The road ahead looks dark when envisioning the future success of ABC’s General Hospital. Recent General Hospital news regarding the shocking exit of fan favorite, Steve Burton, has put the future survival of the daytime drama in question. Along with Burton’s exit, General Hospital news reports have also confirmed the departure of another lead actor, Ingo Rademacher.

Spoilers reveal details surrounding Burton and Rademacher’s exit. Both actors believe in medical freedom, and as a result of their beliefs, the door on their career as actors on GH has come to a close.

Rumors began last week, making claims of their departure from GH due to the mandate which took place on November 1st. Anyone who will not comply, including all cast and crew, no exceptions, would be out of a job.

General Hospital news and spoilers reports confirmed their exit along with the inside scoop on Burton’s final days as the legendary Jason Morgan. It has been reported that Burton has already filmed his final scenes as Jason, but there hasn’t been word on whether his character will die as a result of Peter August’s plan, or if the role of Jason Morgan will be recast. Steve’s rival scenes will be wrapped up before month’s end.

source: ghblog

Honored Contributor

@Tique  Heart I know I haven't posted much because I keep falling behind on my viewing but I desperately missed you and this thread. Glad to see it and you again.  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS  Wishing you a very happy belated birthday. I hope you did something fun.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

QOTM I try to read every post. Sometimes I start at the newest and read backwards until I get to the last one that I remember reading.

The question of the week-remember that one. I tried to get on to answer but no luck.

I think the present Laura Wright has really made the part her own.

I really liked Sarah Brown as the original but I think Laura has surpassed her at this point.

Tamara was okay-she grew on me.

I have no recollection of the other actress who played the part.

Tique, thank you for continuing to make this such an interesting and welcoming place to post. I know you work hard to do it.

Also please remember past and present members of the armed forces today. They deserve our gratitude.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique and others who are hesitant to join the other board, since the lockout many of us have been over there posting.  You were missed and it would feel more complete if you were there, too....food for thought.  

Respected Contributor

@Tique   Thank you for posting the news of Steve Burton....I hadn't heard he would be leaving.  I heard about Ingo, but not Steve.

Along those lines, I saw the Tuesday episode last night (I'm a day behind) and I didn't think Steve/Jason looked good at all.  Is it my imagination or has he lost a lot of weight....especially in his face.  I actually thought he looked sickly.