Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Welcome November GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy November Sweeps!

Everyone is Welcome!

It has been one year since Julian blew up The Floating Rib Here's a recap of some of the things that happened last November. 

• Anna's twin, Alex, returned to Port Charles. Within a twenty-four to forty-eight hour period Alex managed to:

1)
      G
    et the jump on Anna and Valentin;
    2)  Give Peter permission to embrace his darker self;
    3)  Shoot Finn in the home he shared with Anna; and

4)  Kidnap Maxie and take her to The Haunted Star.

Anna finally found Alex and shot her. We saw Alex fall into the water and although her body was never recovered it was assumed she was dead.

• When Police Commissioner Jordan Ashford admitted to Portia that Cyrus had her under his control, the two ladies came up with a plan. Jordan faked a collapse and Portia fabricated her medical records making it look like Jordan needed to leave Port Charles to obtain medical treatment. In reality Jordan and Curtis went in search of something to bring Cyrus down.
  • When Franco learned his tumor had returned he asked Jason to kill him if his behavior reverted back to the way it was the first time he had a tumor.
  • Sasha continued a downward spiral as she became more dependent on drugs. Cyrus recognized her condition and since he didn't have the ability to attract an attractive lady he used cocaine to entice Sasha to his house. While there she OD'd and was rushed to the hospital by Brando who saved her life.
  •  Jax tracked down Phyllis Caulfield, the nurse who had taken care of Nina when she was in a coma. She verified Nina gave birth to a baby girl.

• Michael and Willow learned that Chase and Sasha had lied to them about having an affair to get them together so they could ensure Nelle would not get custody of Wiley.
  • To repay his debt to Cyrus, Julian was forced to set off a bomb at The Floating Rib to kill Jason. There were two fatalities and LuLu Spencer had a brain injury which resulted in her being in a comatose state.

Since the beginning of the October thread, there was movement in existing stories, some new developments, and a stalker was revealed.

• After being set up by his teen acquaintances Spencer finally confessed that he was Ava and Nikolas's stalker.
  • Many of the Port Charles residents travelled to Greece. They had different reasons for going but none was for rest and relaxation. What a waste!
  • Brook Lynn accused Austin of a HIPAA violation by getting him to talk to her about the possibility of Leo having Autism. Austin was suspended from seeing patients and could lose his license. All of this to keep him from getting ELQ shares.
  • Sonny continued to keep a major secret from Carly and his family about his relationship with Nina during the nine months he was MIA.
  • Michael tossed Quartermaine dollars to a District Attorney candidate in Philadelphia to get him to arrest Nina which he promptly did.
  • Anna and Valentin returned to Port Charles after their Greece adventure debacle to capture Peter was unsuccessful. No surprise there.

Thank you to those who answered the October QOTM.

This month's question is a repeat, identical to the one posted in November 2019 and 2020.

November Question of the Month:

How do you read the GH thread - do you read most/every reply or do you read the last one or two posts before you write your comment?

My answer remains the same with an addendum:

I read every post but some get less attention than others. At times I can predict by seeing who the poster is and what the topic is what they are going to say because they have made their feelings very clear about certain characters and/or certain situations.

When reading last year's November thread I decided that what I had written last year expressed my feelings so well it could/should be used again. In the spirit of transparency I am going to post some of it with a few changes.

Since this is the month when we celebrate Thanksgiving, it's the appropriate time to acknowledge my appreciation to those who come here on a regular basis to read, to post, to spread a little joy and sunshine, to share information, to celebrate birthdays, to stir things up, to vent, and to ask/answer questions. I am thankful many of you recognize and seem to appreciate my efforts on the monthly thread.

I also want to remember two of our ladies, Preds and CLHS68, who though gone are not forgotten. I am thankful they were here and their words remain here. 🦋

It looks like once again the country is slowly moving in the right direction. At least this year we get to make some of our choices about what we do during the holidays. Whatever you do please do it with consideration and caution. Make decisions to keep yourself and those whom you love safe and healthy. Please and thank you. ♥️

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month and it is not already on this list.

Pin by Birthday Cakes By Name on *By Month | November ...

November  7 - KBEANS

November 23 - WildDunes / rhodygal

November 30 - Puppy Lips

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of November 1

An old enemy of Sonny's surfaces

GH Spoilers for the week of November 1, 2021 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of November 1, 2021.

Liesl finds herself a prisoner in a lab

Jason and Britt follow the trail to Cassadine Island

Britt finds herself in a harrowing situation

Peter's luck takes a turn

A furious Spencer has harsh words for Nikolas

Harmony urges Alexis to choose freedom

Alexis' advice catches Spencer by surprise

Ava notices the tension between Shawn and Nikolas

Nikolas feels confident

Spencer sets his course

Brook Lynn is desperate to stop Gladys

Brook Lynn and Maxie hatch a new scheme

Sonny and Carly catch Dante and Sam by surprise

Sonny is unconcerned

Sonny proposes a path forward

An old enemy of Sonny's surfaces

Carly and Olivia kick up their heels at the Savoy

Josslyn puts her cards on the table

Trina has an unexpected encounter

Trina is eager to share her ideas for the art gallery

Esme starts her internship

Esme plays Josslyn like a fiddle

Curtis gets a heads-up from Dante about trouble brewing

Portia talks to Liz about the mystery man

Terry has a warning for Liz

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: The Race To Save Liesl Obrecht Is On

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Monday, November 1, 2021

GH spoilers for Monday reveal a shocking predicament, a rescue mission, an explosive confrontation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Liesl Obrecht awakens in a lab, shocked to be still alive though she’s not pleased when she realizes that she’s in the clutches of Peter August. Peter tells Obrecht his grand plans for his reunion with Maxie Jones. But Maxie hates him. Well, Peter lets Liesl know that’s where she comes into play, putting her on edge.

Meanwhile, Obrecht’s daughter is hot on her trail. Britt Westbourne and Jason Morgan arrive on Cassadine Island. Britt says they’re so close, they have to find her mother. They know Peter hates her and while it’s encouraging that he hasn’t killed her as of yet, they both know her time on this earth is limited without their help.

Checking In

Spoilers tease that Dante Falconeri and Sam McCall are surprised by Sonny Corinthos and Carly Corinthos’s actions. In fact, Dante has questions. So do we. Which actions? Does it have anything to do with Sonny telling Carly there’s a call he thinks she should know about — she’s the one who dealt with Cyrus Renaultwhile he was …away.

Spencer Cassadine has his own evil to confront — his father Nikolas Cassadine, as he asks if he arranged to murder his stepmother, Hayden Barnes. Listening in, Damian Spinelli notes Shawn Butler had success in sowing seeds of doubt in Spencer’s mind.

To Stop A Snitch

Brook Lynn realizes their baby plan is in jeopardy as she races to try to stop Gladys Corbin from blabbing all to Valentin Cassadine. Gladys enjoys toying with Valentin about how she knows stuff, causing him to ask Gladys if this knowledge she’s come into concerns him. Will BLQ get there in time?

Austin Gatlin-Holt, who has been trying to put the various player pieces together, asks Maxie what Gladys’s connection is to Valentin. We have a pretty good bet that Maxie is wondering about that very thing too, especially with the way Brook Lynn took off after hearing about shady Gladys and her latest antics.

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to some storylines progressing this month. What are the odds that the Sonny/Nina story will wrap up this month?  Despite everything else going on, I am most interested in finding out why Esme is really there. 

Respected Contributor

GH spoilers for Monday reveal a shocking predicament, a rescue mission, an explosive confrontation, and so much more.

Hmmm letting my mind wander...lab, explosive, rescue...another "boom boom", Jason saves Liesl/Britt and is Peter supposed to have perished?  LOL

Valued Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Hmmm letting my mind wander...lab, explosive, rescue...another "boom boom", Jason saves Liesl/Britt and is Peter supposed to have perished?  LOL

This scenario has happened quite a few times on GH. I still find it interesting that 2 medical professionals thought that Peter was dead and hid the body, yet he seems to not have suffered any ill affects from his fall. I have always liked Liesl and Britt because they were written with quirky personalities. It is fun to see them semi sort of redeemed in a different way than Eva. 

Honored Contributor

This Week Promo

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Wishes On Monday Pictures, Images

Beginning of the Month Stuff:

A couple of ladies have shared that they have already had their Boosters. This is not a PSA for or against the shots but as we did during the first and second vaccinations if you would like to share your experiences, please do.

For those who are experiencing health challenges or have family/friends who are, this is a reminder to keep all of our members in your thoughts and prayers.The same thing goes for those who have experienced loss of family or friends. We don't always know what someone is going through so an inclusive positive thought for All will take care of Everyone.

To our new Members. We hope you enjoy it here. Don't be shy, jump in participate and speculate. 

Time Change: For those who live in areas where your time chances from Daylight Savings to Standard that will be effective this coming Sunday. Make sure you have new batteries for those sometimes forgotten but important Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.

Many who post on the board - not just on our thread - believe the board closing reprieve is temporary. Let's continue as we have been.

Honored Contributor

To answer the QOTM, I usually read all responses before responding but sometimes I am far behind so I read someone's post and want to reply before I forget and then I go back and read the rest of the comments. 

In response to this week's preview....Oh boy.  Maxie and Brooklyn hatch another scheme.  Can't wait.