Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I expected to really dislike yesterday's episode and didn't watch it until I was bored and nothing else on.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Overall I felt though it was in essence a history lesson, it also was subtly (?) addressing other areas.  Overall a good job without being incredibly obnoxious.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched yesterday's episode last night.  I loved it!!!  IMO, it was very well done.  It was a history lesson for those who didn't know the struggles women had to have their voices heard.  It was also an excellent reminder that casting your vote is a privilege as well as an obligation. 

I loved the vintage clothing and accessories!!!

Kudos to all involved in this important episode.

Valued Contributor

Oh brother ... two super spies -- Anna and Valentine and they're both ambushed by another spy?  Come on writers!!  

I'll be sad to see Julian go, but his storylines have been weak. Hopefully he'll disappear with Nik's help and make a reappearance at a later date, once the PTB realize they need him.  

So the preview with Franco asking Jason his favor was a shocker!  If that happens, I'm done with GH.

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@Helen852 The actor that plays Julian said if he goes he won't be back so unless they would recast he probably won't be back.

Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

Oh brother ... two super spies -- Anna and Valentine and they're both ambushed by another spy?  Come on writers!!  

I'll be sad to see Julian go, but his storylines have been weak. Hopefully he'll disappear with Nik's help and make a reappearance at a later date, once the PTB realize they need him.  

So the preview with Franco asking Jason his favor was a shocker!  If that happens, I'm done with GH.

Could that have been any more stupid?  First of all, once Anna freed herself, why didn't she just come upstairs?  But since that didn't happen, once Valentine heard her, why didn't he just open the basement door and go down there? 

I like how Peter took Valentine's advice.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

Say what you will about him but Valentin is the only one in PC with any working brain cells.  Yes, his search for Anna wasn't smart, but he immediately figured out Helena and Alex...nobody else would have ever figured it out.

Honored Contributor

I missed The View, I won't be surprised if General Hospital also gets preempted because of the coverage of the day. Just wake me up when you have a winner!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Anna and Valentin Outsmart Alex?

Diana Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday reveal unsettled feelings, sabotage, a confrontation, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Valentin is caught off-guard as Alex gets the best of him. Chances are he’ll be thrown in the proverbial dungeon with Anna rather than coming to her rescue. Meanwhile, Alex continues to stick to her plan and visits someone, taking them by surprise, and saying that it seems safe to assume they weren’t expecting her.

Well, someone is expecting Anna and she hasn’t shown up. Finn is unsettled. Something is keeping Anna from meeting up with him at Charlie’s and that’s not like her. She hasn’t even texted. The big question is, if he does see Alex, will he be able to spot the fake as quickly as Valentin? Sadly, he doesn’t know how dangerous his future sister-in-law truly is.

Is Peter Clueless?

Peter probably does but he has no idea that Alex is actually his mother and not Anna. But he will join Maxie at a checkup. Somehow Maxie has to explain to her man that what he thinks isn’t how it works. Guess what, Maxie — Peter being a good guy isn’t how it works either but that doesn’t seem to stop you now, does it?

Chase heads to dinner with his mother. Jackie seems poised to confess something to him but seeing as how this is Port Charles, will she actually go through with it on the first try? We don’t have to consult a magic eight ball to see that chances don’t look good.

Is Julian Toast?

Ava) races to get to Ryan before Sonny, but she doesn’t realize she’s already too late. She is desperate to see Ryan and says it’s vital that she speak with him but she sabotages her efforts. Sonny lets Ryan know that when it comes to games, he doesn’t play them. So will Ryan get to the point — and destroy Julian?

Anticipating just that Julian has one last ace to play. Cyrusfeels that things just got interesting after Julian lets him know that he’s finally ready to make a deal for Charlie’s. Speaking of Cyrus, Portia confronts Jordan about being in the mobster’s pocket. What will Jordan say?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Helen852 The actor that plays Julian said if he goes he won't be back so unless they would recast he probably won't be back.

@CLHS68  I read that also. Like he's got so much going on. I saw that as a ploy to get them to change their minds. Don't do it!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, so Valentin figured out the Helena scam and realized that he was chatting with Alex.  However, standing there, he was just waiting around to give Alex the chance to ambush him.  Duh!!!

Does anyone else think that Spinelli may have been recording his conversation with Peter????  I hope so.

Didn't take TJ and Portia long to figure out Jordan is under Cyrus's thumb.  Someone needs to take him out soon.

Anyone remember when Brando was talking about how he'd like to have a family of his own???  It was around the time of the Homecoming Dance.  I'm just wondering if TPTB will put Brando and Maxie together after Peter's crimes are exposed. 

So, if we are now in Sweeps mode, what, if anythinrg important, will happen???  Ryan could enlighten Sonny; Julian, exit stage left.  Sonny may realize that Ava knew too.  If they plan to expose Peter, do it now.  He can leave w/mummy, Alex.  Get rid of Cyrus.  

Sorry, I'm rambling.  I do hope they either let Michael and Willow be a real family or put her back together with Chase.