Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@VaBelle35 , I don't know if you've already stated this but did you know Willam deVry's S/O is Rebecca Staab, who plays "the mom" or "dad's girlfriend" in many Hallmark movies, including the one tonight, Christmas by Starlight.   Just kinda nice to see an actor of his age not with a 25 y/o.

@Wsmom @VaBelle35  @stevieb   I remember seeing a picture of them a couple of years ago and thought the same thing. Someone with a mate who's age appropriate. I might like William more than I like Julian.

If The Price Is Right, You Could Win A Meal With 'GH's' William deVry and  'PC's' Rebecca Staab | Soap Opera Network

GENERAL HOSPITAL's William deVry Announces Rebecca Staab is Starring With  Alison Sweeney in the New Hallmark Channel Movie, 'The Irresistible  Blueberry Farm'! - Soaps In Depth

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!!!  

As for yesterday's episode (as well as earlier in the week), I believe the writers are setting Sam up to leave Jason.  Not smart, imo.  Maybe it's just me, but, I think Kelly looks older since she had fillers in her top lip.  Maybe it's fatigue or something.   I thought she was beautiful before.

Ava talks tough, but, will she write Julian off???

My guess us Lulu will either remain in a coma or be placed in a facility as she will be impaired in some way.  And then, BINGO, Lulu will awaken and be just fine.

Yes, I know that I get annoyed when details are overlooked, but, hey, that's just me.  Ok, Avery was asleep at Windemere when Ava took off to meet Juluan on the pier; who was watching her????  Leo, Rocco, and now Danny are all at the Q's, whatever.  Charlotte is supposed to be with Valentin,  so who was watching her while he was with Alexis????

Portia must be exhausted!!!!

Sonny has plenty of bodyguards,  however, I miss Max and Milo; they were like part of the Corinthos clan.

Again, enjoy your day no matter where you are.  I'm looking at old photo albums and reminiscing. 

@grandma r  I am always wondering who is watching the children b/c it seems that most of the scenes take place at night.

Honored Contributor

When I saw this expression on Brando's face I wondered if he knew or at least thought that the bomb may have been ordered by his "boss".  What a generous boss he is - he gave Brando all of five minutes to absorb that "his son" Dev had just been killed. Wouldn't we all like to work for someone with his compassion she said sarcastically.

Honored Contributor

Ranting again...If the article below is accurate and I suspect it is, why couldn't they have shown this on Thanksgiving or at least one of the many other Tsgiving episodes. As others have said, why show a holiday epi after the holiday is over. I'll add on to that if you have to show an old episode on a holiday at least let it be the holiday we're celebrating IRT. Fingers crossed they lock the masters of the "Christmas Carol" and "Gail/Scavenger Hunt" in a vault or better yet - burn them.

GH  Spoilers: Have No Fear, The Quartermaine Thanksgiving Is Here

Micki Brown

Bah Humbug!!!

Did you think the GH writers would skip this long lived tradition at the Quartermaine mansion? Think again! A General Hospital Thanksgiving episode will air on Monday, November 30th at 2PM Eastern.

General Hospital spoilers and previews show Olivia Falconeri Ashton {Well actually it's Quartermaine.} taking charge over the holiday with her husband, Ned and his family.

General Hospital spoilers reveal Olivia will try to save Thanksgiving, but past experience and General Hospital rumors claim otherwise. Although Olivia may TRY to put on a typical Thanksgiving dinner, the audience knows better than to believe the Quartermaine holiday will go off without a hitch. What could go wrong when everyone seems so happy and thankful to be part of this special holiday? 😳

Can you say, PIZZA?! 🍕

Not only can I say it, I think I'll order one for dinner. Already tired of that holiday food.

Trusted Contributor

Tique - I'm getting pizza tonight too and looking forward to it. Turns out our turkey was not good and I bought it already cooked. We were disappointed but that is not something to get upset over when there are so many people out there that have other losses in their family due to virus, job problems, health issues and financial woes. This has been a tough year so your e-mail brought a smile to my face, that's for sure.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday.  I'm thankful for this thread and all of you  🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68. So sorry to hear of your physical difficulties.   Do whatever works to give you some relief.  It does get to me when these doctors (who look like Doogie Houser) tell patients to lift weights or walk a mile a day, or try yoga, or whatever.  They fail to understand that many of us consider standing up from a chair to be physical exercise.  

DH found a roll on cream that I use too.  It's called Uncle Bud's and it really helps relieve pain.  Have you tried geat or ice???  Sending you good thoughts and wishes to feel better.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique . Getting more mature is no fun.  So true.  My mom used to say, "the golden years aren't so golden; they are more tarnished."

Thanks for asking many have more problems than I have. They said I could get a shot in my back but am trying not to have that unless the pain gets worse & dosen't go away with rest. Just to throw this in...I reached the threshold of back pain at one point and had the "shot" in my back.  Everyone is different, of course, for me it took 2 times to "kick in" and lasted a good, good long while (oh, and I aged during this time).  OK, so the pain/stiffness has returned and I'll probably be looking into this again.  I, too, look at this as a last resort (before and/or other than any surgery).  

So true that no matter what "we have" someone else always has it so much worse.  Time out to be grateful.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Agree about timing....let's now show Thanksgiving when were off  oh, what, shopping on Black Friday?  

Question: Are my eyes deceiving me, or, it that Robert and Alexis in the background at the Q's?

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving

He's still going.  LOL

Will.JPG

@VaBelle35 , I don't know if you've already stated this but did you know Willam deVry's S/O is Rebecca Staab, who plays "the mom" or "dad's girlfriend" in many Hallmark movies, including the one tonight, Christmas by Starlight.   Just kinda nice to see an actor of his age not with a 25 y/o.

I wasn't aware of that.  I have not watched any of the Christmas movies yet.  It's too early for me.  Plus it's been a little warm here. Cold air is coming and it will be time to watch them soon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN