Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Happy Thanksgiving to all!   

Feliz Dia de Gracias a todos!

Enjoy, relax and...eat!

Trusted Contributor

Tique - I don't have any daughters so no one ate my cake.  I laughed when I saw what you wrote. I guess you have me mixed up with someone else.

That was funny though.  

Trusted Contributor

Tique - I looked back and it was Rhodygal that had a birthday and the daughers. 

Wish I had daughters, as I always wanted a daughter;  however, I do have a granddaughter and that is good too.

Happy Birthday to Rhodygal hope it was a good one.  Sorry this is a belated birthday wish.  

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Day!Smiley HappyHeart

My best friend brought me  2 pieces of pumpkin pie  this morning.Heart

Later  this afternoon  a knock on door..was my neighbor across the street from me...  she brought me a plate of 3 slices of different pies!

hmm. i saw a  small slice of chocolate pie!

Now going to go and eat it!Heart

PS..yesterday  knock on my front door....Lady asked me if i was ******'s mother?

After i said yes..she told me she had talked to my daughter and she mentioned to her that i would be alone today.

"

She told me she had a "Happy Thankgiving  gift bag"  she made for me!Heart

I thanked her and she left.

In the paper bag was apples,oranges,minuature candy bars,bag of white peppermint  squares  of,chocolates,oreo cookies,etc.Wow!

I texed my daughter to please let this lady now happy her gift made me!

A stranger to me..and looked a bit older than i am...what a blessing she is!

Smiley HappyHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam Sounds like everyone took care of you. My neighbor called me this morning to see if she could bring me a meal but my turkey was already in the oven & I had everything I needed so I told her I apprecciated her offer but did not want more than I could use & it go to waste. I hope that did not make her mad that she never gives me anything else. She is a good cook.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving

He's still going.  LOL

Will.JPG

@VaBelle35 , I don't know if you've already stated this but did you know Willam deVry's S/O is Rebecca Staab, who plays "the mom" or "dad's girlfriend" in many Hallmark movies, including the one tonight, Christmas by Starlight.   Just kinda nice to see an actor of his age not with a 25 y/o.

Honored Contributor

@miata1  thank you for straightening me out. I was in the process of cooking and helping a friend who was trying to make something for the first time on a Holiday. Let me go and correct my post. Thanks again. Always happy to provide a laugh or two.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68   I came back here specifically to ask about your back. You mentioned it earlier today. Did you hurt yourself recently or is this something that flairs up every once in a while?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone had a nice day, a good meal, and comfort.

We'll see what next week brings to GH.  Enjoy your weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Tique They found a problem in my lower back when I was doing therapy after knee replacement & was not getting any better. The therapist said something must be wrong as I was doing everything I was suppose to but no longer improving. It flares up when I stand a while. So I than need to sit for a little while to rest it then start in again. Just something to live with. At the present time my sholder is more painful. I don't know what is wrong with it. I told the doctor & he just said to lift weights. I just can't do that as it hurts whenever I move it. Getting more mature is no fun. Thanks for asking many have more problems than I have. They said I could get a shot in my back but am trying not to have that unless the pain gets worse & dosen't go away with rest.