Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@VaBelle35 wrote:

...Tristan posted that he's now filming his other show Studio City.  

@VaBelle35   since that's the show that gave him his first Daytime Emmy sounds like a smart decision. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

...All that said, and contradictory as it might seem, on yesterday's show, I almost thought Ava, who really can be a force of nature, was going to pull out a six shooter and take care of her rotten brother herself...

@stevieb   I was actually willing her to do just that...Especially when he started his usual - blaming everybody but himself. 

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  However you're spending it, I hope you enjoy your day.  

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

...All that said, and contradictory as it might seem, on yesterday's show, I almost thought Ava, who really can be a force of nature, was going to pull out a six shooter and take care of her rotten brother herself...

@stevieb   I was actually willing her to do just that...Especially when he started his usual - blaming everybody but himself. 

@Tique  I was torn... Part of me, too, was hoping she'd take care of business, but then there's the more wicked part of me that wants to see someone pistol whip him or at least rough him up before dealing the final blow and I just wasn't sure she had it in her... Then again, I'm not sure Sonny does either... Wonder if Cyrus or one of his goons might not get the pleasure, unless, of course, Nik can get him out of town pronto...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!!!  

As for yesterday's episode (as well as earlier in the week), I believe the writers are setting Sam up to leave Jason.  Not smart, imo.  Maybe it's just me, but, I think Kelly looks older since she had fillers in her top lip.  Maybe it's fatigue or something.   I thought she was beautiful before.

Ava talks tough, but, will she write Julian off???

My guess us Lulu will either remain in a coma or be placed in a facility as she will be impaired in some way.  And then, BINGO, Lulu will awaken and be just fine.

Yes, I know that I get annoyed when details are overlooked, but, hey, that's just me.  Ok, Avery was asleep at Windemere when Ava took off to meet Juluan on the pier; who was watching her????  Leo, Rocco, and now Danny are all at the Q's, whatever.  Charlotte is supposed to be with Valentin,  so who was watching her while he was with Alexis????

Portia must be exhausted!!!!

Sonny has plenty of bodyguards,  however, I miss Max and Milo; they were like part of the Corinthos clan.

Again, enjoy your day no matter where you are.  I'm looking at old photo albums and reminiscing. 

Trusted Contributor

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the delicious food and relax and put your feet up.  That is what I want to do.  

Thank you to our leader who manages to keep everything in order here and does an outstanding job by the way.

Please stay safe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WildDunes   I smiled when I read your post about your daughters having your cake during your Zoom call. They made sure it was an authentic BD celebration. Can't fault them for that.

I originally had this addressed to the wrong lady. Thank you to her for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all who post here. You have no idea how much you brighten my day and, I'm sure, many others. Have a happy, safe and healthy day!🦃🍁😊

63FF8EEB-57EE-4CF6-AD4F-AEE9354E3B21.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

@grandma r Nik was watching Avery. He was there when Ava came in & ask about Julian. Then he got the call about Lulu & took off leaving Ava there.

If anyone is still hungry I have leftovers. I must go do dishes but was resting my back .

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

In case you missed about the first twenty minutes of GH today, you can watch it now on ABC.com, I did.

My area saw only the last five minutes or so preempted. Sort of makes you wonder why those in charge couldn't have run a few minute delay and let the show at least finish... Once I saw it was essentially over I deleted my recording anyway, so whatever blather ensued, which was probably something that could have waited for the evening news in the first place, got deleted too... Far too much 'breaking news' that isn't breaking news at all.

@stevieb Same here for my area and it really ticked me off.  What a couple more scenes and it would be over. So very true, "breaking" news 99.9% does not need to be "broken" until the evening news (if then) in one's local area.  Ooopps, there's another cat up a tree...wow!

Ok, I've done my ranting.....hope you and all of us "thread friends" are having a lovely holiday.  Gonna go now, my laundry is done.