Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: When Finn Meets Alex…

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital Spoilers: When Finn Meets Alex...

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal a surprise meeting, sage advice, an ultimatum, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Anna clearly realizes that Alex has already gotten to Finn because she tells Robert that they are the best chance they have. Maxie comes over unexpectedly and a worried Finn tries to usher her out the door, telling her she needs to leave right now. Spoilers reveal that Robert is too late.

Oblivious to the trouble his lady love is in from his own mother, Peter looks over Lulu’s article and lets her know there’s no way he can publish it. But always wanting to support his star reporter, he suggests a new angle. Will he realize Maxie’s in trouble in time to come to her rescue?

Will Britt Help?

While still at the Floating Rib, Jason approaches Britt. He takes her by surprise and she asks if he just paid her a compliment. Perhaps he’s buttering her up to work with them to bring Cyrus down. Will she side with the good mobsters on this one?

Sonny does his own work to shore up alliances. He knows his marriage is in a good place because he and Carly don’t keep any secrets. So when he pays a visit to Taggert to discuss Cyrus, he breaks the news that he’s going to have to tell her that he’s alive. Will Taggert fight him on that?

Has Julian Screwed Up?

The only person grateful to Cyrus is Julian, who updates Ava. After Ava hears about her brother’s deal with the devil, she gives him advice but also wonders why she thinks he got the worst of it. Perhaps she realizes that no one ever gets the best end in a deal with Cyrus. Will Julian live to regret his actions?

His ex certainly might regret hers to drink again. Alexis is hit with an ultimatum by their daughter. If she doesn’t stop drinking, Sam will never allow her near Scout or Danny again. Will Alexis pick her addiction or access to her family?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Can you guys lmk if today is worth watching on demand?  They broke in for Biden's 15-second statement and then each member of the ABC news team took that as their chance to re-invent the wheel.  TIA!

@Wsmom  Not in my opinion. I fast forwarded through most of it... Lot's of chat, not a lot of forward movement. The recap more or less tells you all you need to know... Depends on who you like to watch too though. Most of the on-screen characters today were not among those I find particularly interesting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the recap @Tique

Thanks @stevieb...based on Tique's recap looks like I pretty much got the gist from the parts of the show they aired then.

Super Contributor

We're supposed to buy that Alex got Anna and Valentin out of the house, into a vehicle, out of the vehicle into the warehouse all by her small self. 

Peter has been seriously overacted for several days now. Really dislike watching him so now ff.

That private little scene today btw Peter and dear old mom was just too much - stupid lines, overacting, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

LFEEY 6x4ft Vinyl Blue Backdrop Happy Birthday: Amazon.in: Electronics

KBEANS' BD is actually tomorrow. Posting this early so all will see it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FRIDAY FUN

This week has been somewhat stressful and since the QOTM didn't really have anything to do with GH I thought we could have an end-of-the-week question.

GH is currently cleaning house. From William deVry's latest post on his social media looks like he has taped his last scene as Julian Jerome. One or two of you have expressed your sadness about this so me thinks this would be a timely topic to explore.

What three [or more] characters would you like to exit?

Honored Contributor

Peter

Cyrus

Dante

Michael

Franco

Alexis {If they can't come up with a decent story.}

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I am adding 2 more to your list to see who we would like to leave GH

1-Alex...hate her added to any story!

2-Dustin

and

3-Peter

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Peter

Cyrus 

Dante

Michael

Franco

Alexis {If they can't come up with a decent story.}

For sure Peter and take Maxie with him if she doesn't lose her whiney (it's all about me) ways, Cyrus and take Britt with him, Dante, Michael, Alexis

Honored Contributor

Where to begin with the idiocy that is GH these days.  

First I know Alex and Anna are twins and I also know I'm not supposed to think about this but what a coincidence that Alex and Anna have the exact same hair, do their make-up the same, etc.  Does Alex find out exactly how Anna is wearing her hair these days and grows her own or cuts it before she shows up?  LOL

As mentioned, how in the world would Alex get Anna and Valentin out of that house and over to the warehouse all by herself?

Since when can anyone, chairman of the board or not, go walking right into a patient's room, a la Cyrus, ever, let alone when that patient is in the middle of being seen by a physician? 

I wonder how Lulu is going to exit?  Is she going to end up kidnapped or killed while doing this Cyrus story?