Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Interesting episode today, trying to follow and understand the symbolism

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

For those who have chosen to wait until tomorrow, PLEASE be careful. 

If you don't know what I'm trying to tactfully say, turn on the news.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Tique 

On November 7  I will be celebrating acknowledging my birthday.😝 

@KBEANS I don't know how old you are, but be proud, you are blessed to have made it another year. My mother kept her age like it was a state secret, as she got older, she didn't care what people thought. She was proud to tell anyone that was interested her age, she lived to be 92 years old. Happy Birthday @KBEANS!

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I haven't heard them mention Donna in so long, I was beginning to wonder if she had entered high school to graduate with the rest of the teens. Carly acts as if she has no baby to care for and is preoccupied with everything but a new baby.

@RainCityWoman the kid goes upstairs as a pre-schooler, comes down as a high schooler! Next time we see Spencer I'll bet he's ready for college (not played by the same actor).

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Ava Use Sonny To Save Julian?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Ava Use Sonny To Save Julian?

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal a confrontation, a plea for help, big trouble, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Julian is desperate to reach Ava, who he needs to save his hide. To that end, she actually has to deal with Sonny. He confronts Ava, wanting her to know that Ryan Chamberlain is reaching out — and he needs to know why. Will she be able to spin this in a way to get the mobster to do her and Julian’s dirty work?

Ryan’s twin is also in demand. Franco is freaking out and seeks out Kevin, telling his former shrink that it’s an emergency. Considering he was dumped by Ryan when he was impersonating his twin, perhaps the therapist takes him back, because spoilers reveal that Franco wants to confide in Kevin. Will he speak for us all and tell him to tell Liz the truth?

More Twin Trouble Via Alex

It looks like Alex has gotten the upper hand on Anna and tells her sister she has the perfect location to stash her. Will she really be able to pull off impersonating her twin yet again or will either Finn or even Valentin be able to spot the imposter when next they see each other?

Speaking of Valentin, his curiosity is piqued. He gets together with Peter, though he probably won’t tip Anna’s hand about her not being Peter’s mother. Something happens in the discussion though because Val lets Peter know that what he said is as good as an admission that he knows something — but about what?!

More Spin

Does something Valentin says cause Peter to enact a plot of his own? He reaches out to Spinelli and that can’t be a coincidence since Spin set off Valentin’s spidey sense the other day when he pretended to want to use his services. But what does Peter know and should Spinelli watch his back?

Portia isn’t going behind anyone’s back — she squares off with Cyrus. She tells him if he has an issue, why not just fire her for insubordination. Meanwhile, TJ reaches out to Jordan and lets her know that he needs her help — but it’s police business.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

So today's episode was a walk down history lane for the benefit of those who don't appreciate their right to vote now. Our forefathers wrote the constitution with the white guys in mind. The right didn't include anyone of color and anyone of the opposite sex. Tomorrow is a celebration of that right, so I understand why they took a turn away from plot. However, I watched half of it and was done. I see too much of the actual event to make me want to revisit how it came about. In fact, some of the dastardly efforts mentioned on the show today evoke what is happening in real time as we speak. I tuned in hoping to find out how Franco is doing and how he will deal with the tumor. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, as I believe Miss Scarlett once said, and THAT is the understatement of the week.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So today's episode was a walk down history lane for the benefit of those who don't appreciate their right to vote now. Our forefathers wrote the constitution with the white guys in mind. The right didn't include anyone of color and anyone of the opposite sex. Tomorrow is a celebration of that right, so I understand why they took a turn away from plot. However, I watched half of it and was done. I see too much of the actual event to make me want to revisit how it came about. In fact, some of the dastardly efforts mentioned on the show today evoke what is happening in real time as we speak. I tuned in hoping to find out how Franco is doing and how he will deal with the tumor. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, as I believe Miss Scarlett once said, and THAT is the understatement of the week.

----------------

I didn't even watch half.   I did not need a lesson in election history. 

And am really tired of seeing and hearing election "cr*p" everywhere...news, phone, mail, talk shows etc.

Can't wait until tomorrow is over ...though it never is truly over.....is it??

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@Tique 

On November 7  I will be celebrating acknowledging my birthday.😝 

@KBEANS I don't know how old you are, but be proud, you are blessed to have made it another year. My mother kept her age like it was a state secret, as she got older, she didn't care what people thought. She was proud to tell anyone that was interested her age, she lived to be 92 years old. Happy Birthday @KBEANS!

@KBEANS  Wishing you a bucketful of wonder and delight as you prepare to celebrate your birthday.

@Jordan2 Your mom and my mom must have been related as it pertains to keeping their age a "state secret". Mom did at the end of life reveal her age which was 96.  Mom had AD so I'm sure she didn't realize she was telling this "secret".  :smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

I couldn't get past the 2 in the beginning, whoever they are.

They were annoying me and I lost interest in less than 5 minutes.

If it got better, let me know.

I'm find with the subject matter, I just can't do tedious.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  No you didn’t miss a thing.  I watched about 5 minutes too then I fast forwarded over all of it.

I live right across the Va DC line.  I’m inundated with politics all day over and over.

I was hoping I could watch my soaps to ‘get away from it’; but TV had another idea.

Anyway.....