Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

I'm so happy to see Roxy backHeart

It brings back happy memories of our banter with Preds over who is she visiting with etc Heart .ok getting misty eyes here.But,we are so lucky to have our memories here  with her over GH happenings.

lubs ya my friendHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Photos from Finola Hughes 35th Anniversary Party

@Tique , I'm so glad you posted those.  I was just looking at them on Instagram and have no idea how to post pics from there so was coming on here to ask you to do it if you hadn't already.  Great pics I thought.  I also noted they did a pic with her and Willow and Chase and a pic of her with Michael and Sasha....maybe, just maybe....<fingers crossed>

Honored Contributor

P.S.

On September 24th i did the honor of casting my early voting at tour CourthousSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

QOTM:  I, too, like to read all the GH posts.  Sometimes I even talk to them.  Such as, yea, you got that right girl or no way friend.  Fortunately, they do not answer me (unless I put them in writing and post them).  No worries, I haven't completely lost it ...yet.  

When all else fails, resurrect the brain tumor.  Ahhh, but this time make it inoperable.  And (ick) bring back evil twin Alex who has "conked out" good sister Anna...and what will she do with her?  Will she sleep with finace' Finn?  If so, will he notice a difference?

Whether dead or alive, I, too, am hoping for a glimpse of the one and only Helena/Constance Towers.  Agree with those who will not miss the current Lulu (who I presume will be recast) and whom IMO should also leave with the current Dante.  I'm mixed about Julian since he, too, was trying to redeem himself, but alas, hasn't had really any S/L.  IF Julian is "written out" and leaves town, who/what will become of Charlie's Pub?  Will he sell to Cyrus?  A thought, would Sonny buy him out?  Will he give the property over to sister, Ava, who would have unlimited martini's and 3 olives?

Isn't about time for the "deceased" Cassandra to make a reappearance during November sweeps?  Who is holding Holly captive?  Same for Liesl, although not dead, time for her to reappear in PC; as is Brad Cooper?  As someone posted, seems Laura is due back from her very long mayoral conference.  So many dead and/or forgotten folks, so few story lines. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique   The third photo posted here of the entire case.  If you can enlarge it, you can see a guy sitting on the couch on the right.  It's not gregory harrison.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Tique   The third photo posted here of the entire case.  If you can enlarge it, you can see a guy sitting on the couch on the right.  It's not gregory harrison.

Ian Buchanan

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  you're right, it's Ian.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: A Her-Story Lesson About VOTING

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: A Her-Story Lesson About VOTING

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal a trip back in time, a history lesson, inspiration, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

This absolutely surreal year marks the 100th anniversary of the passage of the 19th amendment and those in charge at General Hospital want to mark the occasion with a very special episode that should leave everyone watching inspired to do their part to vote and show who Americans really are by Election Day on Tuesday.

You see, it’s Election Day in Port Charles, too. Joss learns about her great-great-grandmother, Beatrice Eckert, the suffragist. It coincides with Joss turning 18 years old and being able to vote. While Carly and Bobbie are eager for Joss to get to experience voting for the first time, the teen isn’t as excited about it as she should be and blows it off.

A Monumental Day For Joss

Interestingly enough, Joss and Trina have a project to work on and end up at the museum, stepping into a voting booth. Somehow, the two young women are transported back in time, where they get to meet Beatrice and learn first-hand what she went through to secure the vote.

Beatrice (and other familiar faces from Port Charles present) will help school Joss and Trina on the importance of using your voice to create change — and more importantly to use your vote to do it as well. Get ready to see Jordan, Ava, and others motivate the two to realize it’s not just a right but a privilege to vote. Americans have fought hard over centuries for the right to vote and that right needs to be used.

A Changed World

After Trina and Joss get their history lesson in this unique way, Carly and Bobbie are anxious for an update. Did the girls learn their lesson, so to speak?

Other spoilers about the episode indicated that Portia lends Ava a hand while Lucy shakes off a mistake. But are these their 100-years-ago selves or does some current day story happen?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Thanks for all you do here  with keeping up with updates,etc.Heart

Me, i read everyones post before i post my thoughts.

I'm not liking Franco having his tumor back..and finding out that he indeed mess up Ava's picture he painted of her.

How did I miss that?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Thanks for all you do here  with keeping up with updates,etc.Heart

Me, i read everyones post before i post my thoughts.

I'm not liking Franco having his tumor back..and finding out that he indeed mess up Ava's picture he painted of her.

How did I miss that?

@RainCityWoman  I'm guessing this came out on Friday.  I've not seen Fridays episode yet.