Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68. A very Happy 100th Birthday to your special lady!!!  And, Happy Birthday to your dear brother.  Of course we can toast those here in person and in our hearts!!!

@Tique   as always, you are the best.  Thank you for everything you do for our GH family.  Yes, I try to read every post.   I enjoy everyone's comments and takes on the show.

I view voting as a privilege and an obligation.   This year, in particular,  I can't wait until the ads, phone calls, and blatant lies to stop.  

May November bring beautiful sunny skies, brilliant colors, and better health for everyone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reply to Question of the month about reading these threads.

I wait until I watch the current episode, especially  if I am behind a few days. Most of the time I write what's on my mind or guess what will come next before I read the replies of others. When I do it this way, I don't let anyone influence me. Then I go back and read all of them, and then I see other people's ideas and guesses. I also do not read the spoilers. I scroll right past them. After the week is up, I go back and read what was written. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read every GH post and I read daily!  One of my favorite 'breaks' during the day...go online and read the GH thread!!

And..Tique...thanks for taking on the role of 'team leader'!!

Honored Contributor

I completely forgot today was Halloween.

Happy Halloween All!!!

Halloween dragon reptile lizard bearded dragon beardie bettahorse •

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Posting this week's Predsizm early because it's apropos. Originally posted in October 2019.

@Preds wrote:

General Hospital Casting News: Ella and Emma Hulen Join the Show!

Ella and Emma Hulen.  Our new Donna. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't heard them mention Donna in so long, I was beginning to wonder if she had entered high school to graduate with the rest of the teens. Carly acts as if she has no baby to care for and is preoccupied with everything but a new baby.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68  I join the other Ladies in wishing your Special Friend a Happy Birthday. What a wonderful milestone to reach. I hope on your brother's Birthday you will do something in memory of him such as reflecting on some happy moments the two of you shared. You can always share some of your memories with us on that day.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to read that they are canning LuLu and Julian.  Is Franco out? One could only hope.

Super Contributor

@Tique     November 23.

Honored Contributor

I have never warmed up to this Lulu, so she is no loss to me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN