Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Welcome November Quotes #november #quotes #welcome | Welcome november,  Hello november, November wallpaper

Happy November Sweeps Month!

Everyone is welcome. 

It has been one year since Nikolas returned.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened this same time last year.

• After Ava confessed to her then new "bestie" Laura that she had seen Laura's "dead" son, Nikolas, Laura convinced her to check herself into Shadybrook. It was revealed that unbeknown to almost everyone, Nikolas was indeed alive. The actor who currently portrays Nikolas debuted. Tyler who?

• After weeks of Franco believing he was Drew, he decided to have the procedure which could potentially remove Drew's memories and return his own.

• Alexis was hospitalized after getting violently ill. T.J. made the discovery she had been ingesting rat poison - compliments of Kiefer's newly created sister, Kendra.

• Sam's cell mate, Cassandra Pierce, escaped from Pentonville with help from Nikolas and subsequently kidnapped Charlotte.

• After being back in Port Charles for months, Hayden confessed to Finn that she didn't have a miscarriage and they had a daughter, a beautiful little girl named Violet. Hayden used every trick in the book to reel Finn in including showing up one night unexpectedly at Anna's house [while Anna was still MIA]  with Violet.

In case you missed it above this is a Sweeps month. It officially started on Thursday and lasts thru November 25th.

Since the beginning of the October thread some stories either moved, started, or ended.

• Mike's life was celebrated by Sonny, other family members, and friends.
  • Alexis started drinking again and made the conscious decision to do it openly.
  • Nelle was declared dead after her body was supposedly found and identified.

• After assaulting Martin to retrieve a document Nelle had used to blackmail Julian into marrying her, Julian was once again outsmarted because Nelle had actually left the information with her one-time co-conspirator, Ryan.

Since this is the month when we celebrate Thanksgiving, thank you to those who come here on a regular basis to read, to post, to spread a little joy and sunshine, to share information, to celebrate birthdays, to stir things up, to vent, and to ask/answer questions. I am thankful that you allow me to do some things on our thread that I must do like remembering our friend Preds who is gone but absolutely not forgotten.

Thank you to All who answered October's QOTM. There were a record number of replies. In the spirit of transparency [which I advocate for], mine was not one of them. You did such a phenomenal job listing the stories you would like to see GH drop. All the ones I had were included; therefore my response was not needed.

This month's question is a repeat, identical to the one posted in November 2019. [Love when I get to cheat a little.]

November Question of the Month:

How do you read the GH thread - do you read most/every reply or do you read the last one or two posts before you write your comment?

My answer remains the same: I read every post.

The OP of the last eight threads has ended on a serious note. If you haven't already, remember to vote. This virus is still impacting us. Make decisions and sacrifices to keep yourself and those whom you love safe and healthy.

Please and thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019 - Page 101 - Beauty Insider Community

November  7 - KBEANS

November 23 - rhodygal

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Message from Roxy: 

Remember this happens early tomorrow in the AM.

Image result for bearded dragon animated

Daylight Saving Time ends in 2020 at 2AM on Sunday, Nov. 1 |

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe we are into November!!

Thank *you* @Tique for all you do and all the hard work you do on this board.  So very much appreciated!!!!!

I try to read all the posts.  If I get too far behind I may miss one or two but my goal is to read them all.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: History, Regrets, And Ultimatums

Garren Waldo

GH Spoilers: History, Regrets, And Ultimatums

General Hospital spoilers for the upcoming week tease the past informing the present, the promise of multiple confrontations, and so much more!

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

The 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment’s ratification and the importance of voting will be spotlighted in a special all-female, voting-themed episode.

Best friends Trina Robinson and Josslyn Jacks will be at the forefront of the story. The young women will reach voting age and both will learn the value of having their voices heard thanks to a special trip back in time… back to the year 1920.

The duo will find themselves in familiar company, as the suffragettes they encounter are spitting images of the women they know and love in present-day Port Charles.

Odds and Ends

In other Port Charles news, Ava gives Julian some sisterly advice, and Finn requests Robert’s assistance. Peter in the interim, reaches out to Spinelli and suggests a new angle for Lulu’s article.

Meanwhile, Portia squares off with Cyrus, then directs her ire at Jordan. Also, Franco presents Jason with an unsettling proposition. Might he be asking his number one detractor to ditch the family he has made with Sam and take back up with Elizabeth should his obviously poor condition worsen?

Finally, Jason approaches Britt, Valentin is caught off-guard, and Sam hits Alexis with an ultimatum. Assuming that it’s giving up the vodka bottle or lose your family forever, what will Alexis choose to do? She tends to not take kindly to threats and intimidation.

Trusted Contributor

I try to read every post for that day and I enjoy seeing what others have to say.  You do such a wonderful job here and so many others have said it too.  We all appreciate your work and your continued kindness to everyone here.  

I dislike the two storylines regarding Alexis and Franco's recurring tumor.  I thought it was interesting that it turned out to be Sam in on the scam on Peter but I am glad that they are doing it. Now wouldn't it be something if Helena actually turns up.  I think that actress is outstanding in the part and she has become Helena for me, so much so that if she retired, I do not think they could replace her with another actress as she is simply irreplaceable.

I also like Ava with Nik.  She is the woman you love to hate but there are times she comes across so well intentioned so she is appealing.  

I had another thought on Carly and her trying to remember.  What if she saw a second person there and it was a twin!! Woudn't that be something.  Of course, this show has their share of twins so it probably won't go that way, but I keep wondering how Nelle is coming back.  Also, when it comes to Willow and Michael, I am glad that it was a fantasy.  I am still hoping for her to reunite with Chase.  I think that Sasha will get in trouble and probably die from an overdose, which is such a waste,  She is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Happy Halloween!!!

I read all the posts. I may not agree but still like to read the different viewpoints.

Laura is back filming from what I read. So will soon be on our screens.

Not sure if this is allowed but I have a dear lady like a second mother that is 100 years young Nov. 3rd so I just wanted to say Happy Birthday as that is such a milestone. She does not watch GH.

My brother would have had a Birthday on Nov. 6th but he did not live to reach 65.

If this is not allowed @Tique please delete.

I did vote & it was received. Now I am hearing because of the slow mail service a lot of votes won't count. I mailed early so it would be sure to get there on time.

The virus is surging around here. More in the hospital than ever before. People around here are just ignoring it. They won't wear a mask & gather as they please. They had to have door to door trick or treat. It is tonight & even thought I feel bad for the kids I won't be opening my door. They had said that since we are getting so many new cases they were going to all online learning but the parents did not want that so they will remain open unless mandated. Sone of the bus drivers have it & one bus had no driver because of it & the parents said they need to have enough drivers to hire more. People are nuts here. So I try to stay in as much as possible. So I am doing my best to stay well.

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

On November 7  I will be celebrating acknowledging my birthday.😝 

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Happy Halloween!!!

I read all the posts. I may not agree but still like to read the different viewpoints.

Laura is back filming from what I read. So will soon be on our screens.

Not sure if this is allowed but I have a dear lady like a second mother that is 100 years young Nov. 3rd so I just wanted to say Happy Birthday as that is such a milestone. She does not watch GH.

My brother would have had a Birthday on Nov. 6th but he did not live to reach 65.

If this is not allowed @Tique please delete.

Legal, smegal, I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear lady at 100!!  It's not too late to become a GH viewer....:womanlol: I suggest on November 6th, you celebrate your brother in any manner you deem appropriate.