Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I guess..i'm the only one who likes Spencer...he has spunk and really stood up to Val ..and didn't back down to him...like other kids his age would have.!

Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Go @Tique .Go!  Tell us how you really feel.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Tique Monday Musings  -Yesterday when I answered a question for @Annabellethecat  it started a chain of thoughts. Now that Nikolas Cassidine has retuned from the dead, can Spencer be far behind.The current actor who portrays Spencer, Nicolas Bechtel, is 14 yo. His height is 4'6". One of the things that Nicolas had going with him - according to TPTB - was his incredible rapport with Tyler Christopher.My opinion: Now would be the perfect time for a new and hopefully improved Spencer.What do you think?

I should have posted same when I saw it way back when in that yes, both Spencer and Emma will be back for the holidays on GH.  They both (separately) gave interviews about their return and both looked forward to reprising their roles.

Esteemed Contributor

I know we are supposed to wait before passing judgment, but can nunick speak without bobbing his head or chopping his hands/arms?

Respected Contributor

@Tique Let the slams begin. I am really getting tired of Busybody Laura. 

Agree @Tique in that I have stated it's one thing for Laura to be compassionate, but, Ava's BFF?  No way, this just doesn't make sense to me.  I, too, liked that Sonny (a dear friend of Laura's) did NOT commit one way or the other for full custody of Avery.  Why should he?  And, while I am on the subject, Julian is also an "ex-mob" boss and enemies with Sonny and what here comes Laura meeting with him....taking Ava to Shadybrooke together.  It should have just ended IMO that "Juiian, I'm with Ava at the gallery; she needs your help....blah, blah, and then Julian takes over as a direct member of the family".

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

I love how @Tique stirs the pot at times...get get us to really say what we are thinking!  lolHeart

I know i do.... as  i stop and "think" about the subject at hand....  and speak up...lol!

My brain is sure getting used a lot....and i'm shocking myself...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I do agree that Laura has appointed herself Ava's BFF.
Maybe her mayor's job doesn't keep her busy enough.

Brad will do what rats do and blame Julian for everything. So, how much longer will Jonah be kept from his father???? That is the 1 story I want finished.

I read that the head honcho wants Nelle back permanently and he has asked Col Slick to stick around. I don't want either one back!

For whatever reason TPTB will keep Emma and Spencer as their portrayed. When they aged Joss and Cam they probably didn't think about long term or the fact that the 4 characters are supposed to be the same age.

Please, let the Valentin takedown happen asap!!!
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I know we are supposed to wait before passing judgment, but can nunick speak without bobbing his head or chopping his hands/arms?

But @Wsmom ... He is the rightful heir and everyone should bow down to him.  Even the man helping him (for Spencer) and his wive/widow/missed target (also for Spencer).  LOL  He'll beat his chest next week. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I guess..i'm the only one who likes Spencer...he has spunk and really stood up to Val ..and didn't back down to him...like other kids his age would have.!

Smiley Happy

@cowboy sam  No one person can be all bad (weeeeel)? I don't like Spencer but he does have 1 or 2 good qualities. You have to dig deep to find them but they are there. So, there's nothing wrong with you liking him. He's not evil, like some characters on GH.

So, you go girl!!!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

But @Wsmom ... He is the rightful heir and everyone should bow down to him.  Even the man helping him (for Spencer) and his wive/widow/missed target (also for Spencer).  LOL  He'll beat his chest next week. Smiley Wink

@Preds  The way he looked today, I thought he was going to start talking with an accent soon. He had that debonair foreign look about him, with all that hair on his face. He did look a bit older. IMO, I think that's what they were going for. Then, he opened his mouth! Well, no judgement here. Time will tell. 

I also think eventually, his shirt will come off, for some reason. Isn't that what they do when nubbies arrive? We did see a shower scene but NOTHING, for what?

Again, noooooo judgement. I would like to like this character and actor. It would be something new for GH. I'm reiterating what @grandma r  myself and so many others have said,  END SOME STORY LINES, PLEEEEEEEASE!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.