Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68   try it again. Let me know if it works.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you it works now. I did not know if it was just me & did not know if I should mention it. I do like seeing those.

Respected Contributor

My original link worked for the promo this week, FYI

I also read every post, whether I agree or not.

My thoughts in a nutshell:

Anna (Finola Hughes) must have had a surgery or other major occurence in her real life. Her normal vacay is not this long.  Maybe a sick relative or a family member who had a big surgery???

As I mentioned before, Dranco will slowly regain his real memories and Kim will leave town with her tail between her legs.

The codicil will be found, Valentin will become homeless and broke and Nina will laugh in his face (remember, she has her own money!!)  I still believe Nina is playing Valentin right now.

The goody-two-shoes English teacher will offer Joss a "way out" of her drinking escapade on Halloween.  

Happy Sweeps to all!!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Monday Musings  -

Yesterday when I answered a question for @Annabellethecat66  it started a chain of thoughts. Now that Nikolas Cassidine has retuned from the dead, can Spencer be far behind.

The current actor who portrays Spencer, Nicolas Bechtel, is 14 yo. His height is 4'6". One of the things that Nicolas had going with him - according to TPTB - was his incredible rapport with Tyler Christopher.

My opinion: Now would be the perfect time for a new and hopefully improved Spencer.

What do you think?

@Tique, I think an improved Spencer would be great.  I prefer NO Spencer, but if we have to have one, definitely improved.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Monday Musings  -

Yesterday when I answered a question for @Annabellethecat66  it started a chain of thoughts. Now that Nikolas Cassidine has retuned from the dead, can Spencer be far behind.

The current actor who portrays Spencer, Nicolas Bechtel, is 14 yo. His height is 4'6". One of the things that Nicolas had going with him - according to TPTB - was his incredible rapport with Tyler Christopher.

My opinion: Now would be the perfect time for a new and hopefully improved Spencer.

What do you think?

@Tique, I think an improved Spencer would be great.  I prefer NO Spencer, but if we have to have one, definitely improved.

-------------

I agree...no Spencer would be my choice. Really his 'live' character is not necessary to have on the show.  Laura can take care of Cassadine issues for him...unless he needs to be there for some legal reason.

Honored Contributor

Peter looks totally differnt is it the hair and the hair color, or is he a new actor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Spencer gets no love here. Time for him to move to the Disney.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Peter looks totally differnt is it the hair and the hair color, or is he a new actor

Same actor just growing his hair out.  Notice they have him in tighter shirts, too.  Showing him off so you don't notice the hair @I am still oxox .  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

It would seem many don't want Spencer but I think he will be back as many times as he has been mentioned lately. I think he is like he is because Nik always seem to let him get away with things never really acted like a parent.

Honored Contributor

Let the slams begin. I am really getting tired of Busybody Laura. It's one thing not to hate Ava; it's another to become her fixer in all facets of her life. Good for Sonny not saying he wouldn't go after full custody. Laura doesn't know the half of what Ava has done including blackmailing Sonny after Mike had that episode and took Avery thinking she was Courtney.

If Laura had put this same kind of energy into fixing what was wrong with her own life, maybe she would have figured out Ryan had replaced Kevin months before it came out.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.