Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

Watching Mike yesterday was so sad.  Max is doing an exceptional job.  

Baby Donna smiling....how adorable!!!

Ending this ridiculous baby switch would be such a welcome story!!!!  Especially if Michael has his son for Christmas.  Why are they going there with Willow???  She will be devastated if the truth ever comes out about her son.  No need to complicate their relationship right now.

Anna will step up and help Finn with Violet.  I hope they let Anna stay on that course instead of chasing bad guys.

Happy we had a new show yesterday, but, it just wasn't the Thanksgiving theme we have cime to embrace.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day and are having a happy weekend.

I agree about the Willow storyline and how devestated she will be finding out about Wiley....but i think that is why they are making the story lean towards her maybe being pregnant....maybe she will end up pregnant so the viewers won't feel horrified for her....

Honored Contributor

December  thread is up and ready for your posting pleasure.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique Consider this a warning - In honor of the last month of the year,  some of the ladies get a little wild. That of course does not include me. Even in December I am as shy and retiring as always.

I had to read the above a couple of times.  "Shy" and "retiring" and I thank you for that LOL today.  Hmmm, are you seeing Kendra as a fitness coach?  Is she giving you some "protein" mixture?  I know you will stay as you are, my friend, just like me or in my case warts and all!!!  :womanwink:As for "getting wild" I say let's partay.....

@mysoutherncomfort   I sense you are deliberately trying to get a rise out of me. Not happening. Btw you did notice you were the only one who seemed to have a problem with my statement. The others recognize these qualities in me and appreciate them. You need to get on board.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique Consider this a warning - In honor of the last month of the year,  some of the ladies get a little wild. That of course does not include me. Even in December I am as shy and retiring as always.

I had to read the above a couple of times.  "Shy" and "retiring" and I thank you for that LOL today.  Hmmm, are you seeing Kendra as a fitness coach?  Is she giving you some "protein" mixture?  I know you will stay as you are, my friend, just like me or in my case warts and all!!!  :womanwink:As for "getting wild" I say let's partay.....

@mysoutherncomfort   I sense you are deliberately trying to get a rise out of me. Not happening. Btw you did notice you were the only one who seemed to have a problem with my statement. The others recognize these qualities in me and appreciate them. You need to get on board.

Recognize?  Appreciate?  Good Gosh ... I expect it out of you and @southern comfort.  Sounds normal to me.  

No "protein" drink needed with this group.  Just hand the bottles over.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@miata1 

your very welcome...Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."