VIRGINIA

Annabellethecat     {West}

WEST VIRGINIA

BeckiWV

WISCONSIN

Wiskota

WASHINGTON

RAINYDAYGIRL

If you want to be added to this list, please provide your state.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

WASHINGTON

RAINYDAYGIRL

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Isn't November sweeps month???  I really want to see so many of the story lines wrapped up!!  Some are so old, that the main point of the story has faded.  Maybe that is what the writers want....  There are some actors that I wouldn't mind if they chose to leave the show for other shows.

I read posts often and usually scan most - usually when I have a free morning or afternoon.  As I have said before, I enjoy reading everyone's take on the GH events.  So often posters comments are thoughts that I never considered.

@corita 

...Happy November Sweeps!!!

All are welcome...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I read every post. And, I thoroughly enjoy doing so. I may not agree with every opinion, but, I love reading them.
Why are they going down this path with Cameron??? Certainly enough old stories need to be wrapped up!!

Why isn't Cassandra in maximum security??? Nothing makes sense anymore.
Respected Contributor

And a my, my, my for today's show, Friday, in that Julian/Laura are with Ava while she checks herself into Shadybrook.  Now we know she really did see Nik, and I will be interested to learn why Nickolas did not let his mother know he was alive (yet, all the while stalking Ava).  If anyone can keep a secret, surely it would be Laura.  My appaulse to Laura for her compassion to Ava.  

Cam/Joss:  Still think it was a wrong turn by the writers.

And IMO, I still haven't heard any really plausible explanation from Hayden about why she kept Violet a secret from Finn.  Another IMO, regarding Anna/Finola Hughes....hey, it's great that you can contract for several months off in your private life, however, it does not make for a very good S/L with the characters involved.

Thank heavens there is Roxy to turn to when I'm confused.  She is the only character that makes sense time after time after time............:smileyhappy:

Respected Contributor

Well I guess we now know that Jax/Hayden are working with/for Nik. Ava really needs help but this time she was telling the truth. Hope she gets the help she needs but Laura will owe her an apology for not believing her. You would have thought she would have thought of the masked man as she came face to face with him.

Glad Nina is dropping the lawsuit against Sasha.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers for Monday Nov 4th:

Lucas slings accusations.

Brad goes to Julian.

Valentin is relieved.

GH Spoilers for Tuesday Nov 5th:

Julian supports Ava.

Franco has a realization.

Elizabeth gets terrible news.

GH Spoilers for Wednesday Nov 6th:

Finn is not ready to face Anna.

Alexis takes a turn for the worse.

Jax stops Laura.

GH Spoilers for Thursday Nov 7th:

Sam has questions.

Cassandra is worried and scared.

Nina visits her brother’s grave.

GH Spoilers for Friday Nov 8th:

Charlotte has dessert with Maxie and Lulu.

Jason gets an alarming phone call.

Julian heads to GH.

Other Spoilers

Anna’s return may be the difference between life and death for numerous characters.

Sam has a bench trial with the hopes of getting out of Pentonville – and away from a potentially lethal cellmate.

Peter will be put at odds with Jason and Sam while trying to protect the life he’s building with Maxie, James, and Anna.

Peter’s quest to ensure his happiness may come at the expense of Jason and Sam’s.

As the tension mounts surrounding Brad’s secret about Wiley, Julian will be faced with the biggest decision of his life.

There will be a big reveal regarding Mikkos’ will that will impact Laura, Lulu, Jax, Valentin, Nina, Ava and more.

Carly will uncover a loaded secret – one that if revealed will have a huge effect on Sonny.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:
I read every post. And, I thoroughly enjoy doing so. I may not agree with every opinion, but, I love reading them.
Why are they going down this path with Cameron??? Certainly enough old stories need to be wrapped up!!

Why isn't Cassandra in maximum security??? Nothing makes sense anymore.

@grandma r   Now that's spooky! I just finished cooking and I was thinking about you. Went to post to you and you were posting to me. I wanted to see how you're doing and how much longer you have to go for your treatments? I would hope maybe only a few weeks longer?

Please, take care of each other and make sure you take care of yourself, very, very well. I pray for you and hubby, always.

Do something good for yourself today and everyday. YOU DESERVE IT,  Sending 🤗,🌞,❤️️and 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Ok we now know who Jax is working for. I will give nuNik a chance. Hope he is better than nuNina.

Nice Roxy sitting.

Brad is going to learn the hard way that he is no match for Julian.

Poor Ava. I really do feel badly for her right now. She did see Nik but her drinking us out of control.
Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Well I guess we now know that Jax/Hayden are working with/for Nik. Ava really needs help but this time she was telling the truth. Hope she gets the help she needs but Laura will owe her an apology for not believing her. You would have thought she would have thought of the masked man as she came face to face with him.

Glad Nina is dropping the lawsuit against Sasha.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. They not only came face to face, but he stared at her a long time, and she kind of shuddered as he walked away.