Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Image result for welcome november"

Happy November Sweeps!!!

All are welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This month Curtis and Jordan celebrate their one year wedding anniversary.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened during this period last year.

• We met Daisy who insinuated herself into Kristina’s life after a random meeting at Charlie’s. Daisy later offered Oscar a place to stay when he decided to get emancipated so he could make decisions about his medical care

• In honor and celebration of Maurice Benard’s twenty fifth anniversary playing Michael Sonny Corinthos, GH had a standalone episode "What If"  which focused on how Sonny's life would have been different if he hadn't chosen the mob.

• We got our first glimpse of another new lady, Willow,  who joined the cast when Chase encountered her in the parking lot at GH. Willow was a teacher. Two of her students were Aiden, [Elizabeth’s son], and Charlotte, [LuLu and Valentin’s daughter]. During a classroom scene Charlotte was rude and obnoxious. A short while later it was revealed that Charlotte had been bullying her cousin, Aiden.

• Mother of the Year Ava Jerome drugged her former significant other, Griffin Munroe, and her daughter KiKi’s newly discovered “sister”, Sasha. Ava purposely set them up.; she wanted KiKi to walk in and find Griffin and Sasha in bed together. Ava managed to get all the players in their appointed place which was Sasha's hotel room at the appointed time but her scheme fell apart when Griffin quickly figured out what she had done.

• Police Commissioner Jordan Ashford married her former brother-in-law, Curtis Ashford, and became Jordan Ashford Ashford.

• While invitees were enjoying Jordan and Curtis’s reception, Ryan was murdering KiKi. Her body was found in the honeymoon suite on The Haunted Star.

I reviewed the October thread to see what stories I wanted to move along or end. Frew has been given clearance to decide what his future will be. Sam is now in Pentonville with new roomie Cassandra and hopefully this month the judge will hear her case and decide she is not guilty. The main stories I want GH to focus on:

• Wiley to be returned to Michael and to assume his rightful name of Jonah.

• Brad to be sentenced to Pentonville for a long long time.

• Finn and Violet to get to know each other as father and daughter.

Usually I ask what do you want to see happen during the month. If you'd like to post that, please do.

I have a different question for November.

How do you read the GH thread - do you read most/every reply or do you read the last one or two posts before you write your comment.

My answer: I read every post.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

If your BD is in November, please let us know.

Image result for november happy birthday images"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Nikolas Cassadine In The Flesh

General Hospital News: General Hospital Poll: Thoughts on the Recasting ...

GH spoilers for Friday reveal a day of truth and consequences… and a little flash of a surprise for Ava.

General Hospital Spoilers: The Dark Prince

Well, who really ever believed Nikolas Cassadine died nearly three and a half years after he went out the window for the second time in two months. Heck, Valentin has been very adamant this whole time that he never killed the guy.

Plus, we had a psychic essentially tell Laura and Ava that Nikolas never died, so that should have been all we needed. However, now a masked man has removed his mask and Ava is calling him Nikolas.

She called him Nikolas today and calls him Nikolas tomorrow, but when she turns around… is he gone as quickly as he appeared? Hmmm…

General Hospital spoilers say that Laura has doubts tomorrow. Does Ava tell her she saw her son and Laura not believe it? Could Ava saying ‘Nikolas’ mean she just thought he was Nikolas but he is really a SORAS’d Spencer? So many questions, right? (Yeah, it looks like it’s Nikolas to us.)

Jax also informs Laura that Helena’s portrait ended up at Ava’s gallery. Is that how she meets up with Ava tomorrow?

The Reckoning

Meanwhile, the drunk teens need to answer for what they did. Elizabeth gets a call from Dustin and learns her son brought booze to a high school Halloween party. Carly isn’t very happy either. At Casa Corinthos, she lays into Josslyn while Sonny lays into Dev, but it was not Dev who got drunk. It was Joss and not because of Dev.

General Hospital Spoilers: Michael’s Problems

Back at The Metro Court, Michael is this close to telling Nina everything Sasha told him but Sasha stops her. Why Sasha is doing this we’ll never know. Wanting to spare Nina and Charlotte’s feelings doesn’t seem like a good reason.

Finally, Julian continues to undermine Brad and make things look really bad to Lucas. He just wants Brad gone and will do (almost) anything to make that happen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Community of GH Posters/Readers & their Location via State

ARIZONA

tedEbear

CALIFORNIA

wsmom     {Northern}

FLORIDA

Southern Comfort     {Southeast}

ILLINOIS

abbalulu

cowboy sam

Tique

LOUISIANA

Renata

MICHIGAN

10sluvr

NEW YORK

Coquille

I am still oxox     {Westchester County}

NORTH CAROLINA

kathybnc2     {Durham}

OHIO

LipstickDiva     {North Central}

OKLAHOMA

redwingsgal

OREGON

rhodygal

PENNSYLVANIA

CLHS68

Grandma r      {Lehigh Valley}

TENNESSEE

Preds

TEXAS

Corita     {West}

VIRGINIA

Annabellethecat     {West}

WASHINGTON

RainyDayGirl

WEST VIRGINIA

BeckiWV

WISCONSIN

Wiskota

If you want to be added to this list, please provide your state.

Honored Contributor

Image result for hAPPY nOVEMBER

Thank you @Tique .

I try to read all posts but if I miss a few days it's possible I won't catch them all.  Especially if we get good and yappy over something.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Answer:  I read about 2-3 weeks of posts at a time if I am not watching.  If I am watching, I read every day and post with you.

I'm not interested in anything going on right now, so I just read the show caption and check in here once in a while to see if anything is interesting to me.

So thanks for this thread.

Question:  On the MB stand alone show, did Sonny still have 100 kids with 100 different women?  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Answer:  I read about 2-3 weeks of posts at a time if I am not watching.  If I am watching, I read every day and post with you.

I'm not interested in anything going on right now, so I just read the show caption and check in here once in a while to see if anything is interesting to me.

So thanks for this thread.

Question:  On the MB stand alone show, did Sonny still have 100 kids with 100 different women?  LOL

@VaBelle35   now that was funny.

Answer - I have to qualify it by saying this is a guess because the episode was so unmemorable, many people who posted about it didn't even watch the whole thing. I did but was very disappointed. I don't think he did have all those children with all those different baby mamas.

Trusted Contributor

I usually read every post. Sometimes get caught up after a few days of not reading. Enjoy this thread. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was posted early this morning on the October thread but since it's a new month and we have a new Nikolas...

@Tique wrote:

Meet General Hospital’s New Nikolas Cassadine

...In the Beginning
Marcus Coloma was born on October 18, 1978 in Middletown, California. He is of Italian, German, Spanish, and Native American descent — a great look that should blend in nicely as part of the Greek-Russian-based Cassadine clan...

NuNik is 41 years old - not as young as some of you think.

Image result for marcus coloma actor"

Because we know we're going to see him shirtless sooner or later...

Image result for marcus coloma actor"

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I read all the posts ....Heart

For November...

want old stories resolved...then move on to newer ones.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."