Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I am sorry I have to write this & I want you to know you do a wonderful job but I am leaving the group. It makes me sad as I really enjoyed coming here but in the sake of peace I think it is for the best. I never thought anyone was not entitled to their opinion & they did not have to agree with me but I thought I was entitled to my opinions & if you disagreed fine skip over if you don.t want to read it. So I don't want to cause trouble. I will miss you all & wish everyone a Happy Holiday season.

You know, you can stay or leave. That's your choice, but since YOU singled me out in the first place, why didn't you follow your own advice and skip over it. I wasn't even posting to any specific person when I made my comment about Carly's baby suddenly being "upstairs" and her attentions going to Jason and others. Some people agreed with me, You didn't. I told you that wasn't a prerequisite. Perhaps you should go back and read what YOU said originally. But hey, I respond when I'm singled out. I don't play the victim. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman  and @CLHS68 

I am sorry you are having issues with each other, but come on no need for threats @CLHS68  if you want to leave good luck. But in all reality this is a TV chat board on a home shopping network, I like to post but do not sweat it it some one disagrees with me.

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I am sorry I have to write this & I want you to know you do a wonderful job but I am leaving the group. It makes me sad as I really enjoyed coming here but in the sake of peace I think it is for the best. I never thought anyone was not entitled to their opinion & they did not have to agree with me but I thought I was entitled to my opinions & if you disagreed fine skip over if you don.t want to read it. So I don't want to cause trouble. I will miss you all & wish everyone a Happy Holiday season.

You know, you can stay or leave. That's your choice, but since YOU singled me out in the first place, why didn't you follow your own advice and skip over it. I wasn't even posting to any specific person when I made my comment about Carly's baby suddenly being "upstairs" and her attentions going to Jason and others. Some people agreed with me, You didn't. I told you that wasn't a prerequisite. Perhaps you should go back and read what YOU said originally. But hey, I respond when I'm singled out. I don't play the victim. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox 

I agree...i have had people disagree with me also at one time or another and as

@RainCityWoman @CLHS68 

as   @Coquille 

would advise me  and others

"Let it go!"   "Let it go!"

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning All!

I appreciate being told when someone is thinking of leaving. @CLHS68  you are a regular poster who stuck in here when some took a break because they were fed up with the Ryan/Kevin storyline. That was the time when I felt like I got to know you.

Last week I read some old threads from early 2018. I realized that I didn't post for a couple of months and you know what...I don't think anyone even noticed. That's no longer the case. We have established a little village here and the more you post, the more it's noticed when you don't.

As @grandma r  stated sometimes people have a bad day. We often use that as an excuse for others but to be fair we have to include ourselves in that. It's why sometimes I will come back and either strike over something I've written or write something like "I came on too strongly about whatever". I've also apologized when someone let me know I offended them.

I hope @CLHS68  you woke up this morning and realized you don't want to leave but either way it is your decision and I will also respect it. If you take a break, you can always return. Heart We'll be here.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Hey... Nobody leaves this house.  We are family and family disagrres.  It's what makes us interesting.  LOL

We need everyones input.  Otherwise, there is nothing to talk about and we'd all be bored to death.  Now hug and make up, then go to your rooms until you can play nice.

Huggies guys!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Stuff

GH has decided to continue with new shows and instead of pre-empting on Thanksgiving with an old show, they will play "catch-up" for the one day last week when all time zones in the US missed an episode. This allows them to resume Monday on schedule.

Monday thru Thursday - All new shows.

Friday - GH will not be on but will resume on the following Monday, Dec 2nd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week GH was one of five television programs that were selected to receive The Seal of Authentic Representation. This honor is "bestowed by a family foundation in recognition for the accurate depiction of people with disabilities". GH earned this honor for hiring Maysoon Zayid, the Muslim actress, comedian, and Disability Advocate, who has Cerebral Palsy. Ms. Zayid was featured in several episodes this past year as Zahra Amir, Shiloh's lawyer.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Michelle Stafford was always Phyllis to me from Y&R.  I could never get used to her as a nother character so it didn't bother me to see her go back to playing Phyllis but this new Nina is horrible.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68   As others have said, it's your choice to leave but and that's a big BUT, don't get caught up in other people's drama or negativity.  There are many excuses that one can use to excuse behavior. Bad day, contrary, just plain old argumentative and combative. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things. Don't let one person's post, push you away or drag you down. Just skip over it and as I always say, "Let It Go, Let It Go, Let It Go!" I don't always agree with people's posts, so I ignore them or I say something and take the consequences. Then I move on. That doesn't cost me anything. That post is of no consequence in my life. Why should it be. These boards are for good and not always good people to voice their thoughts. Different opinions, as I said before and not everyone will agree. I am repeating myself but some people like arguing. That makes them feel good for some reason. That's life.

If you're bored with GH (which I can see easily 🤔), then just leave. Not because of another poster. You are better than that. Dont let anyone make you feel less than who you are. Again, it's not worth it! 

Take these boards for what they are, entertainment or for some people company, that's it! Nothing more!

You have to feel comfortable with your choice, no matter what anyone says.

Edit: Just stopped by to see how everyone is doing. I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Im not going to be able to watch the next two days so, as always, Stay well, stay safe, cuddle, cuddle with whomever or whatever and always be 😎!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

Shameless promotion of all things Disney is obvious and laughable! Surprised there weren't others in detention, how about sisters named Elsa and Ana. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Stuff

GH has decided to continue with new shows and instead of pre-empting on Thanksgiving with an old show.

So, did we miss a whole episode last week, or are we caught up, but just behind one day further? I didn't see any gaps, but I wasn't sure. It seemed as if what I saw was in sequence.