Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I thought today was very disjointed.  Trying to throw everyone in.  Of course, we all know what's going to happen.  Bye, Kim.  Frew seems to have found a brain cell.  Brad, you are messing with the wrong people;  when is this baby swap going to end????  Brook lynne returned with quite the attitude, let's see how that plays out.  Of course Alexis will tell Kendra about the poison and Kendra will cover her tracks.  And then there's Sam.  Based on Jason's past history, the judge will say tbat he was not helpless, therefore, Sam goes back to jail.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @grandma r  ... I had it on in the background, but was on the phone with SS and missed what they were saying.  I think now I can piece it together.

I did see Brooke Lynn enter and appears this actress already has her attitude down.  LOL  Julian may have met is match with this one. Smiley Wink

Bye Kim.  Don't let the door hit ya'.

Jason is spending so much time on his podcasts and band time that they can't give him good stories or lines.  He wouldn't have the time to learn them.  I just wish he would go back to the Stone Cold we loved and missed.  Heck, he never had to speak then.  Just stare.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@grandma r   Am I wrong but I think you're finished with your treatments? How are you feeling and is hubby getting out more and is it getting a little bit easier for him to get around? Easier said than done, with all you and hubby have gone through but have you done something, (even if it's minor) good for yourself? Even if you put your head into a pillow and screamed!!!! Even if you ate a quart of ice cream or something else to make you feel better. We all deserve to treat ourselves, once in awhile. Just to let loose. You're entitled to!  Now it's time to try and breath easier. We don't know what's around the corner for us. We take it day by day and accept what comes, good or bad and try and make the best of things. It's out of our hands, to a point. As you said, FAITH gives us strength. I was about to say, things happen more and more as we get older but I know young people that are or have gone through terrible times even tragic.

Back to GH because it is a GH thread. I have nooooo faith in these writers. Trying to lighten the mood!
My IPad is acting up so....... please remember, you and your husband are always in my thoughts, heart and prayers.🌞🤗

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r   Am I wrong but I think you're finished with your treatments? How are you feeling and is hubby getting out more and is it getting a little bit easier for him to get around? Easier said than done, with all you and hubby have gone through but have you done something, (even if it's minor) good for yourself? Even if you put your head into a pillow and screamed!!!! Even if you ate a quart of ice cream or something else to make you feel better. We all deserve to treat ourselves, once in awhile. Just to let loose. You're entitled to!  Now it's time to try and breath easier. We don't know what's around the corner for us. We take it day by day and accept what comes, good or bad and try and make the best of things. It's out of our hands, to a point. As you said, FAITH gives us strength. I was about to say, things happen more and more as we get older but I know young people that are or have gone through terrible times even tragic.

Back to GH because it is a GH thread. I have nooooo faith in these writers. Trying to lighten the mood!
My IPad is acting up so....... please remember, you and your husband are always in my thoughts, heart and prayers.??

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the two posts. I don't know what's going on with my IPad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   1 post, 2 posts....all good!!!

Thank you for asking.  The weekly treatments are finished, now onto the next round (1 every other week for 6 weeks). DH is getting better, only goes out for PT usually.  But, he did come to Church with me on Sunday.

@Preds glad I could help.  

Hearings are slated for the next 3 days, so who knows.  I wonder if they'll scrap the Thanksgiving episode or carry it into December.

As for Jason, these writers are taking the character down the same path as the formerly strong women.  Seems like they have no problem writing for Brad.  I wish that character would disappear.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Thank you @grandma r  ... I had it on in the background, but was on the phone with SS and missed what they were saying.  I think now I can piece it together.

I did see Brooke Lynn enter and appears this actress already has her attitude down.  LOL  Julian may have met is match with this one. Smiley Wink

Jason is spending so much time on his podcasts and band time that they can't give him good stories or lines.  He wouldn't have the time to learn them.  I just wish he would go back to the Stone Cold we loved and missed.  Heck, he never had to speak then.  Just stare.  LOL

@Preds  Brooke Lynn is channeling Tracey. Why not, it's inherited, hopefully. If it's done well, maybe, finally someone, something interesting. Is that possible, I don't know!

Respected Contributor

I would like to see a mix of Stone Cold when needed and sensitive Jason at times. I like how he is with the kids & teens. He has had great talks with Oscar before he passed, Cam & Dev. He is patient with Dec & tries to teach him. But when he is up against bad guys we need more Stone Cold.

Yes poor Sam will have to go back to prison. It is hard to see Jason as helpless. He can hold his own against anyone. It is just the position he was in when Sam saved him. He was flat on his back with Shiloh standing over hom with that hook so it would have been difficult to turn that around. I just keep wondering how they find all these slimey lawyers. The judge did put him in his place a few times.

@Coquille I did not think you were ranting at me. I just was trying to think of a reason they are writing Jason as they have been and I do know people that have been complaining (no one here).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 

your right  wrong soapSmiley Sad

oops..should have posted this on day's
instead of GH....so sorry!

I should have stayed in bed instead of posting...sigh...tomorrows another day...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds  Brooke Lynn is channeling Tracey. Why not, it's inherited, hopefully. If it's done well, maybe, finally someone, something interesting. Is that possible, I don't know!

@Coquille ... we can only hope and pray.  Hope she brought her own writers with her.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."