Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@miata1 Aiden and Charlotte are in the same class at school so that is how Lulu knows Willow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom   @CLHS68   you are both correct. "Spoilers" is included in the title and has been in every monthly GH thread since link---> June 2016 . We had a situation when someone used the "spoiler" tag. Someone else replied and didn't use the tag. It was obvious from the reply what the spoiler was. Some people take this stuff seriously and in order to alleviate the problem, I asked if anyone would object if the person who was starting the threads at that time added "Spoilers Included" in the topic. If interested, my computer shows it as Message 252 {the number may depend on how it's sorted, so here's the date and time of the post): 06-30-2016 11:53 AM.

I would like the input from those of you who post/read here if this is something you want changed. Simple process. Majority rules. All opinions count equally. If you don't add your input, don't complain after the fact.

Something to think about. We can't have "big spoilers" and "little spoilers" because everything is relative. What's important to one is not necessarily to another. For instance I didn't think it would have been a big deal posting about Mary Pat [even if her name had been mentioned]. She's not a main character and who didn't see this coming. @Preds you sure did.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I wish there was room in that barrel for a few more people - like Ava, Brad, and Nelle.

@daisy4  and Kim is starting to annoy me.  I just look at her,  and see Carly #2.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, that's as I remembered it and have no problems with spoilers; however, I will try to remember to always use the spoiler tag.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Interesting there is a dead body in the barrel with the apples, but who filled the barrel, was the body in there before the water and the apples. Boggles the mind

Isn't it just her head? So my question is how did Ryan kill her, behead her, and find the covered apple barrel to put the head in before all the people arrived with no one else noticing? And where is the rest of her body. I don't think the barrell would hold her whole body. And how is it that there was conveniently some kind of hook like weapon just sticking out of something at the dock? I thought Willow might be that girl who testified at the trial of Dr. Bensch. I didn't recognize her as the teacher.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. I like spoilers!!!!!

DON'T CONTINUE READING IT YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!  sorry, I don't know how to hide this.

Re:  today's ending..... I would venture to say most viewers knew what was coming.  Yesterday when that barrel was brought in, I thought it was a prop for an extra table.  However, as soon as Mac suggested bobbing for apples, I knew what was coming.  Now maybe I watch too many murder mysteries on PBS, but, my hunch was right.  Her badge was found on the docks, which is where I think it happened.  Obviously the barrel isn't gigantic;  I expect more to be discovered tomorrow.  Gross!!!!!  But, I suppose the writers are going for the shock and gore to underscore Ryan's barbaric tendencies.  If they wanted to go there, I wish they had learned better techniques for pulling it off.

Respected Contributor

@Tique I do not know how to use the spoiler tag so I will just try to remember not to post anything that may be considered a spoiler. It is hard to discuss something that you cannot actually say. I don't want to ruin it for anyone but really thought spoilers were okay here & thought everyone already thought Mary Pat would  be the first victim. Thats why I did not know if I could post that Nelle would be back.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I do not know how to use the spoiler tag so I will just try to remember not to post anything that may be considered a spoiler. It is hard to discuss something that you cannot actually say. I don't want to ruin it for anyone but really thought spoilers were okay here & thought everyone already thought Mary Pat would  be the first victim. Thats why I did not know if I could post that Nelle would be back.

@CLHS68    I post Spoilers every week. Why shouldn't you do the same?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r   @CLHS68  the "spoiler tag" is that yellow thing right next to the S  aka Strikethrough. You only see it when you're in "Posting" mode. When you click it, you get a drop-down box. I'll use it now to show you although I don't plan to make it a habit.

Spoiler
In today's Spoiler, it states "Cameron makes a discovery" which was Mary Pat's ID. Tomorrow's Spoiler states "Chase find a gruesome discovery" which will probably be the rest of MP's body.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Tique.  I'm too old to be a techie, but, hey, I just learned something new.  I appreciate your help!