Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

The Ryan w/Ava storyline isn't too bad...BUT about 2 years ago (?) they had her sleeping with Dylan's dad who was a serial killer also...didn't they???    I mean once ok..but twice

in a lifetime w/serial killers??

I liked Kiki and i liked her with Dylan and Griffin...never with

Morgan.........sorry to see her go...............was wondering when the rumor of her leaving they would replace her with the old Kiki that was on GH for years.....

Just hope this Ryan thing is dragged on for MONTHS..ugh.

it is getting old now..............

Really thought Finn would be able to operate on Oscar

and save the day...............the treatments may be pretty

depressing...and i want to be entertained not depressed...

so many kids with illnesses on GH......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  Ava was involved with Paul Hornsby who was Dillon's father. Thinking about Paul makes me think about Tracy. Sure do miss her!

KiKi was never that relevant to me; however, I didn't find her character to be annoying or despicable. Glad she had the storyline with Dr. Bensch and feel she did a credible job with it.

I don't know why ABC/GH is choosing to dump people once they have a primetime role which is what they also did with Vinessa Antoine, original Jordan. With Vinessa [since she is playing the lead role in her new series] it made sense but don't think that's the case with Haley Erin who played KiKi. Been waiting to see what they're going to do with Billy Miller whenever filming for his primetime show begins or maybe it already has.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique Why waterproof, I didn't see one tear roll down her cheeks. She just does a good smear when necessary. Ava did play a great role on the Haunted Star when she got there and saw her sweet Kiki in the body bag though - moans and sqeals right on que. I particularly liked her w/Ryan, Scott & his son when it was morning and Ava asked them, someone to fix her a cocktail, nice touch Ava.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   She put her head down and when it came back up, all I could see were black smudges under her eyes. I thought that could be alleviated with waterproof mascara.

Yes, Ava does both grief and anger well.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

I can't believe that either @Wsmom how did Kevin get away with keeping him on ice for decades?  I feel like I remember seeing Ryan die on the show back then. I'm getting sick of this coming back from the dead business all the time after all these years. It's overused, not to mention downright expected. No shock anymore.  Let the dead be dead and inject a new villian now and then. Now that would be shocking lol.  And like grandma r said, more love in the afternoon

Yes, Kevin pretty much got what he deserved. Plus, the institution knew he was treating his twin. Since when does an immediate family member treat another family member. In addition, first, they actually were going to charge Carly for Mary Pat's murder. How on earth would SHE be able to behead her and then by herself put her in a barrel of apples? They knew she was set up with the hair thing. So now they can't figure out that Griffin was set up? Why would an ex preist and doctor murder his girlfriend and then stash the evidence in his own apartment? Furthermore, why would he murder Kiki to get even with

Ava for destroying his career? Wny not just murder Ava? If you try to apply logic with this, it all just falls apart. Have they also not come to the conclusion that there's a serial

killer. I thought they figured that out with Mary Pat's murder, and now they've become brain dead??? Oh, and how is it that Ryan can been schlepping bodies around in and out of halloween parties and onto a boat and not one person notices him?