Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal wrote:

Sonny did NOT murder Moreno, the writers have CHANGED the story.  I will not participate in this ridiculous writing!!

One thing if you change history from 30 yrs ago, another thing when we all saw it SIX MONTHS AGO!!!

Yeah, he did murder him. 

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers: Sonny Learns Who Helped Mike Move the Body – Charlie Delaney Trail Brings...

General Hospital Spoilers: Sonny Learns Who Helped Mike Move the Body – Charlie Delaney Trail Brings More Croton Shockers

General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that Mike Corbin (Max Gail) just gave Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) another huge clue. He recognized a picture of Charlie Delaney, the original owner of Charlie’s Pub, so Sonny’s hoping for more info. One way or another, this is undoubtedly connected to the body in Croton.

When Mike first insisted that he knew Charlie, Sonny tried to argue that his dad was mistaken. That led to a bit of a squabble, but Sonny eventually decided to investigate. Now he’s got Max Giambetti (Derk Cheetwood) on the case. Will Max get the scoop and reach some shocking conclusions?

The last time Mike supposedly saw Charlie, Sonny was around 18 years old. Of course, Sonny was also 18 when he started working for Joe Scully (Robert Miano). Soon after, Sonny was ordered to bury the body and that haunts him to this day. He needs to find the potentially incriminating weapon, which Mike moved along with the corpse.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Interesting there is a dead body in the barrel with the apples, but who filled the barrel, was the body in there before the water and the apples. Boggles the mind

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Thank you for doing this right.  I just got totally spoiled by a social media site and told them what I thought of their lack of courtesy.  Most of the country still hasn't even seen the live airing yet.  Ticks me off!  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I have no clue when the show airs in other parts of the county 

@Laura14 wrote:

@I am still oxox  Thank you for doing this right.  I just got totally spoiled by a social media site and told them what I thought of their lack of courtesy.  Most of the country still hasn't even seen the live airing yet.  Ticks me off!  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Doesn't matter.  You did a spoiler without spoiling and I wish others had your sense of common courtesy.  Those of us who work usually don't even get to our DVR until at least evening hours at the earliest which on the West Coast is obviously much later than East.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

nm 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    I think you misundersood @Laura14's post. She was congratulating/thanking you for the "vagueness" of your post. You stated there was a dead body but you didn't say who it was. Hope that makes sense.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique

@Laura14

Mia cuplea and I am so sorry I was the one who misunderstood, I was in shock after seeing what was in the barell

Esteemed Contributor

Please don't stop posting!!!!  We all have opinions that don't always agree with some.  

As for the spoiler/non spoiler, does it really matter????  With the exception of the last minute, this episode was a waste of time.  Looks like Halloween will continue uuntil election day.

If you recall, Ryan arrived early at the Floating Rib.  We were shown a worker bringing the barrel into place, with the lid on.  I would go into more detail, but, I'd better wait to do so.  Of course, we all know who did what.