Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Okay, what was that random scene in the parking garage about and who was that young woman in the car? At first I thought it was Sasha, but it wasn't. Secondly, I am still ****** off at the casual way Sonny deals with the fact that he MURDERED Margaux's father. It doesn't matter WHO set it up. He still did the crime. And why is Margaux considered the villain here? Why shouldn't she want justice for her father whether he was a mob lawyer or not. I think she's already aware of that. I guess old Mary Pat is going to get her just desserts, but Kevin/Ryan was seen in a public place with her prior to her demise. What's he going to do? Kill everyone in the cocktail lounge??? Ridiculous. And then there's Ava. Ryan is fixated on her. She actually deserves to be one of his victims since she has killed people and has never had to pay for it. So more characters have been added with no resolution to the story lines we already have. This Soap is all over the place.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yesterday evening my DH and I were watching this after trick-or-treat.  When it was done he said "this show is going nowhere. Same stupid stories never coming to an end." 

At one point he also made a comment about what a ding bat Felicia is.  I told him they make all the females on that show ding bats and I'm sick of it.

I'm almost to the point where I just can't anymore with this show. 

Felicia has always been insipid from the day she set foot on set. I am almost to the point of view that the actress herself is innately insipid as well. Mac deserved much better.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Okay, what was that random scene in the parking garage about and who was that young woman in the car? At first I thought it was Sasha, but it wasn't. Secondly, I am still ****** off at the casual way Sonny deals with the fact that he MURDERED Margaux's father. It doesn't matter WHO set it up. He still did the crime. And why is Margaux considered the villain here? Why shouldn't she want justice for her father whether he was a mob lawyer or not. I think she's already aware of that. I guess old Mary Pat is going to get her just desserts, but Kevin/Ryan was seen in a public place with her prior to her demise. What's he going to do? Kill everyone in the cocktail lounge??? Ridiculous. And then there's Ava. Ryan is fixated on her. She actually deserves to be one of his victims since she has killed people and has never had to pay for it. So more characters have been added with no resolution to the story lines we already have. This Soap is all over the place.

-----------------------

Not that I 'love' Sonny, but I don't remember

hearing that he murdered the DA's father.   I thought he was told to 'take care of the body"; the man was already dead.   

Wish the writers would clarify this point. I think the story has changed from 'take care of' to 'murdered' to fit Margaux's anger story.  They have to give her a reason to be in the show!!!

Super Contributor

I totally agree.  I too remember that he just took care of the body not doing the murder.  Writers can't even keep recent history straight.

Esteemed Contributor

I am wondering why they suddenly introduced 2 new females.  I still don't buy into Sasha being Nina's daughter;  it happened way to quickly.  Are we to assume that Willow may be Wiley's birth mother???  Or have the writers gone looking for triangles.  IE:  Kiki/Griffin/Sasha and Michael/Willow/Chase?????

I just feel that with all of the hatred, crazyness, and sadness in the real world why can't these writers do something uplifting????  As the holidays quickly approach, I would love to see some happiness.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   I  must have missed some things at the beginning of the week. I don't know why it was assumed that Willow may be Wiley's birth mom. Even if she is, why would she be attending a Grief Class? She doesn't know her baby is dead.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r   I  must have missed some things at the beginning of the week. I don't know why it was assumed that Willow may be Wiley's birth mom. Even if she is, why would she be attending a Grief Class? She doesn't know her baby is dead.

Is Willow the one in the garage with Chase?

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

My guess is that she was told her baby died, when in fact he was taken from her as the first Wiley.

This is only my guess.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Sonny did NOT murder Moreno, the writers have CHANGED the story.  I will not participate in this ridiculous writing!!

One thing if you change history from 30 yrs ago, another thing when we all saw it SIX MONTHS AGO!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wiskota wrote:

I totally agree.  I too remember that he just took care of the body not doing the murder.  Writers can't even keep recent history straight.

From the very first, Sonny has said he was told to take care of Merino by Scully. All along he has said he did the killing. He did and Mike saw the burial and knew what Sonny had done.  It was Mike who tried to take care of the body. And Sonny just the week admitted to the murder once again. It may have been his first, but it certainly wasn't his last killing. I NEVER had the impression that he only buried the body.