Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Many many questions, and no real answers. Maybe Ava will get accused. She has made her hatred for Kiki and Griffin known. Wouldn't that just be a twist of fate Ryan didn't bank on, plus Ava deserves it.

Oh, @RainCityWoman, I love that!  Once it becomes known that she tried to set up Griffen to look like he saw sleeping with Sasha, that the investigation turns to Ava setting up Griffen for the murder.   But no, that would take actual investigation and we know that isn't the PCPD's strong point.

Honored Contributor

It looks like that Alexis will be the ex priests lawyer...''

Anna..will be going to Cuba

Finn..to Rome

so who will take care of their sick patient??/lol!

oh...why didn't Jordan or Curtis look at the face   on the body  on the bed while checking  for Kiki's pulse???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

While searching the ex-priest's room...supposebly a   bloody butcher knife

was found in his closet...but it wasn't shown on tv...and Jordan got a phone call that finger prints on on it belonged to him...

I did see when they were checking Kiki on the bed it looked like a big spot  like blood was on the bed...i bet she was stabbed in the belly!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

They did show the knife to Griffen. Said it was from his butcher block and was wrapped in a garbage bag hidden in his closet & it had Kiki's blood on it.

I hope when Sonny & Carly find out that Ava had a hand in both Morgan & Kiki's deaths they never let her see Avery again.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just babbling here, but I wonder if Ryan really thought Ava truly wanted Kiki dead or if he saw through her melodramatic BS but just didn't care? Maybe he wants to isolate Ava to have her to himself?  If that is the case, I hope to heck Sonny keeps a close watch on Avery. I can't even imagine, shudders. GH has no problem killing off kids, as we know.  Surely, surely not.  Maybe he just wanted to kill someone again already and this was a good excuse. I guess this is at least taking Ryan's mind off Felicia, he doesn't seem interested in her at all now.

Esteemed Contributor

Unless I missed it, I didn't see Michael in the previews. He should be very upset about Kiki also.

Honored Contributor

Ava’s farewell message to Kiki...😊

592A2AE8-359A-4953-9443-7FF88A221A82.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV. I see no reason to have resurrected Ryan.  For whatever reason, these writers have no problem killing people.  Yes, the actress was leaving, but, they could have recast the role.  Soaps used to be "love in the afternoon" ;  now they are one shock display after another.  If these writers are incapable of writing interesting drama, with a bit of comic relief thrown in, ABC had better hire writers with talent.  We see enough violence surrounding young people on the evening news.  How many more will need to die before someone figures out what is going on????

While I'm venting, Chase was just too eager to arrest Griffin.  You would think Chase and Jordan would not jump to conclusions after the Carly frame up with Mary Pat.  These two are the most inept morons trying to impersonate law enforcement officers!!!!!

Super Contributor

Wow. I’m not an Ava fan but I thought the actress was excellent today. I was sobbing when she yelled at Kiki to wake up, even using her first name. Very realistic and powerful. It will be interesting to see how this plays out but today was great.