Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

Ok. I'm thinking that Marcus has been mentioned a bit recently, now GH hired the actress who played the original Vivian on Fresh Prince.  This character is Mike's new friend at the center.  Soooooo, what if she turns out to be Marcus' wife?????...

@grandma r    although I'm pleased that GH is continuing to show diversity in their casting,I wish they had hired almost anyone other than Janet Hubert.

@RainCityWoman    she is the woman you were confusing with Vernee Watson-Johnson who plays Aunt Stella. Janet Hubert is the woman who has blamed Will Smith for everything that has gone wrong in her life since she was fired from the "Fresh Prince" including her son's attempted suicide earlier this year. I find her to be contemptible so really hope her time on the show will be brief.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique

I am confused if you are talking about Aunt Stella she is not a new character, or did I miss a new character

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Ok. I'm thinking that Marcus has been mentioned a bit recently, now GH hired the actress who played the original Vivian on Fresh Prince.  This character is Mike's new friend at the center.  Soooooo, what if she turns out to be Marcus' wife?????...

@grandma r    although I'm pleased that GH is continuing to show diversity in their casting,I wish they had hired almost anyone other than Janet Hubert.

@RainCityWoman    she is the woman you were confusing with Vernee Watson-Johnson who plays Aunt Stella. Janet Hubert is the woman who has blamed Will Smith for everything that has gone wrong in her life since she was fired from the "Fresh Prince" including her son's attempted suicide earlier this year. I find her to be contemptible so really hope her time on the show will be brief.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox     @grandma r  mentioned that another actress has been hired. She will be on screen starting some time in December.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

I think Griffin is rather dumb when it comes to the real world and plays the naive card more than anyone his age should but I don't think he would willingly do anything with Sasha. You got to give it to Evil Ava. She leaves nothing to chance.

Maybe.  I don't know, I just never thought he would sleep with Ava back in the day and then I didn't think he would actually sleep with Kiki after the nurse's ball either.  I was disappointed in him both times, to be honest.  But you are sure right about Ava, she will make sure it looks bad no matter what. 

Super Contributor

I truly dislike the Ava character and the scripts she is given. Can't believe that whole Ava-Sasha-Griff sequence. Ava just happens to have pills when soup is left unattended at the bar. Ava is able to take the top from the soup, open pill packs and drop them into soup, replace cover and walk away unseen. With room service just walking away, Ava is able to stick her foot in Sasha's room door without Sasha knowing, and enter Sasha's room in seconds and find Sasha had consumed the soup and pills and was passed out (either that or Ava waited patiently in the hall with her foot in the door for Sasha to pass out. Ava sets the scene with both Sasha and Griff and walks out. And the PCPD will never check fingerprints because Ava's were all over the  place, including on Sasha and Griff's phones. Stupid stupid stupid. I'm bowing out of GH again for awhile, just as I did when the Nelle storyline went on forever and ever. At least it was not so riduculous in the first scenes.

Frequent Contributor

I am taking a leave of absence too.  Ava is a psychopath, never held accountable for her actions, just wreaking havoc on everyone she knows.  You would think she'd have learned her lesson about criminally misusing drugs after Morgan.  Bah! Humbug!

Esteemed Contributor

Ava is some piece of work!!!!!  Evil to the core!!!!

As for the stated events.......really??????  So lame and we are supposed to buy it.  Totally ridiculous!!!!! If you write that trash, make it more believable.  

Respected Contributor

Kiki will walk in, see the Horny Toad and fake sister in bed, run out, get back in her car and get in a horrible accident and die.  (Isn't she leaving the show??)

Then Ava will go to Ryan for counseling and he will convince her to go on his killing spree for him.

Hayden will meet with Finn and show him their child.  But I think she will not return to PC.

Just my guesses, and we all know I am usually wrong!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Ok. I'm thinking that Marcus has been mentioned a bit recently, now GH hired the actress who played the original Vivian on Fresh Prince.  This character is Mike's new friend at the center.  Soooooo, what if she turns out to be Marcus' wife?????

Remember Charlotte's original birth certificate?  Year of birth 1992.  I read that somehow Helena was involved, yada, yada, yada, (think cryo) and Charlotte turns out to be Nina's child.  Crazier things have happened.

Great thought here, @grandma r.  I like the way you think!!!  Maybe then Marcus can dust off the crotchety old Stella and she will finally forgive Jordan.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r     the way she hit Griffin over the head, he should have a huge bump or even a concussion. As @WildDunes  stated, Ava's fingerprints are all over that room. To expedite things and to bring the police into this, I hope Griffin doesn't wake up and they have to call 911 to take him to GH.

Sweeps isn't going the way I had hoped. There are seven more shows before end of month [excluding Thanksgiving] and the stories we had hoped would wrap are not showing any movement AND they are bringing in more characters/more stories. 

Going out on a limb here but I don't agree with this accusing Griffin of being a male you know what. He stuck with Ava and in his defense the time he had sex with KiKi was after Ava had ended it. I said immediately Griffin only did that because he and KiKi both had feelings for each other they were keeping in check out of respect for Ava. Griffin didn't do anything with anyone except Ava for months and he wanted to confess to Ava but KiKi told him not to. Again Ava ended it after the trial so he and KiKi decided to do what they had wanted to all along - be together. Now other than those two women the only other woman I know he was with was Claudette. If I'm missing something, please enlighten.