Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@NorthernLights wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 ... Sonny has always been religious , but when he found out Griffin had given up his religion (for Ava) and couldn't have Sonny coming to him anymore (for confessions) Sonny made the comment that ... Maybe I should pray for you then.  LOL

Sonny is only religious when it's convenient for him to be. It certainly hasn't influenced his choice of careers or his moral compass. 

As far as fictional characters go I don't have a problem with Sonny.  Ava is a horrible person as well, but she's terriffic as an actress to watch just like Maurice is. These types of characters on a show are a necessary evil to drive plot lines. At least he's a mobster who doesn't allow drug running or have a vasectomy so we can continue to have lots of his offspring. If we wanted Sonny to be perfect then he'd be wasted on us as an actor. I can't even begin to imagine how dull AMC would have been if David Canary was as good as his brother Stuart

I just don't like the affections the actress has who plays Ava, and yes, she a horrible human being as Ava. As for Maurice, he came to town and he had drugs in his strip club. He drugged the troubled Karen Wexler, seduced her, and also made her a stripper. They have cleaned up some of his act since. However, did you ever wonder what the heck Sonny really does for all his money that all these thugs want his territory? Yeah, me too. I'll tell you one thing: it ISN'T illegal coffee, unless the coffee is laced with something else. People don't kill each other over coffee territory, or Starbucks would be under attack from all directions.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman You hit the nail on the head. It could not have been said any better. On the first day that Sonny appeared on GH, he was a bad character but one couldn't help liking his dimples and his smile. I think that's why he got away with everything. We also know he has a tortured soul from watching his mother getting beaten and he himself beaten and locked in a closet from his stepfather.  Ava and Sonny are both good actors but I still have never liked watching Ava or her brother, who I think is coming back to GH. As far as David Canary, he was an awful character but you could not stop watching him either, in my opinion. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

@RainCityWoman You hit the nail on the head. It could not have been said any better. On the first day that Sonny appeared on GH, he was a bad character but one couldn't help liking his dimples and his smile. I think that's why he got away with everything. We also know he has a tortured soul from watching his mother getting beaten and he himself beaten and locked in a closet from his stepfather.  Ava and Sonny are both good actors but I still have never liked watching Ava or her brother, who I think is coming back to GH. As far as David Canary, he was an awful character but you could not stop watching him either, in my opinion. 

------------------------

Ava's brother is supposedly showing up today -Monday, the 6th!!  Apparently he has been beaten???

I don't like the character Ava, but the lady is just playing a role!  Actually I feel the same about Sonny!!  He is just playing a role and playing it well at that...

Somebody told me once that the fact that soap villains are hated really means that the actors are playing the character well...

Honored Contributor

@corita  I'll pay good money if Alexis breaks out a case of wine again.  Better money if Diane joins her.  
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

I know Franco has a bad history but right now he is really showing how good a actor he really is...after all... he now is being being beat up on by both Jason and"Jason's"twin..!! 

and i guess i feel sorry for him   ! 

Like you why can't the writers let him be a decent guy?/

He is reeling from thinking he actually pushed one of them down the stairs and died from a heart defect!

Who will find out that that death certificate is  a fraud!!   ???Curtis??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Ok all what was with Diane's blush, do they have a makeup artist or do they do it themselves

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok all what was with Diane's blush, do they have a makeup artist or do they do it themselves

------------------

Her make up was quite vivid today!!  Smiley Happy She is one of my favorite characters!  I get a kick out her mannerisms.

Esteemed Contributor

Am I the only one who so doesn't care about the whole Cassandra drug storyline?  I just FF through it.  And Anna needs to find some other interest; here non-stop dogging Val is just embarrassing.

Valued Contributor

He is reeling from thinking he actually pushed one of them down the stairs and died from a heart defect!

Who will find out that that death certificate is  a fraud!!   ???Curtis?

Franco already knows the death certificate is a fraud.  The doctor that started this whole thing told Franco the whole truth before he left town.  Franco knows that both twins are alive, but is afraid to admit it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here we go with the stupidity again. 

NOTE TO GH WRITERS-

Sonny doesn't allow drugs in his territory.  Never did.  Look it up!  Cassandra will be a floatee in the river if she even tries her "imports."

Concerning Danny's paternity and any other kid Jason fathered, identical twins have the same DNA.  It is impossible to see who's daddy.  (Saw it on a Maury show once. Don't judge!)

Valentin and Anna are gonna hit the sheets at some point.  Nina's revenge should be fun.  That promise of his to stay away from her went out the window quick.  Just hand Anna blackmail material and break Finn's heart again.

And yes can we NOT use Franco's paint to do makeup for GH actresses?  Women of a certain age are not in need of that kind of spackle.

Smiley Indifferent  <----- my face as to how excited I am to have Bieber back 

Anyone else miss the hair gel?  Scotty still does it better.