Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Preds Do you want to watch them because you can? After they are on.

@Annabellethecat66 ... I just catch up when I can and that seems to work, plus the info I get here.  It's more fun this way.  I love the feedback this bunch throws out. 

Thank you for the offer to catch me up, but I don't watch much TV.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@BeckiWV  Now Eliz's hair is whole other story - beautiful for sure! It always looks great, and grows FAST!

I think I hate her hair!

Becky Herbst is one of the most beautiful women on the Soaps. I've watched her since she first came to GH when she played a high school girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 ... Sonny has always been religious , but when he found out Griffin had given up his religion (for Ava) and couldn't have Sonny coming to him anymore (for confessions) Sonny made the comment that ... Maybe I should pray for you then.  LOL

Sonny is only religious when it's convenient for him to be. It certainly hasn't influenced his choice of careers or his moral compass. 

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 ... Sonny has always been religious , but when he found out Griffin had given up his religion (for Ava) and couldn't have Sonny coming to him anymore (for confessions) Sonny made the comment that ... Maybe I should pray for you then.  LOL

Sonny is only religious when it's convenient for him to be. It certainly hasn't influenced his choice of careers or his moral compass. 

As far as fictional characters go I don't have a problem with Sonny.  Ava is a horrible person as well, but she's terriffic as an actress to watch just like Maurice is. These types of characters on a show are a necessary evil to drive plot lines. At least he's a mobster who doesn't allow drug running or have a vasectomy so we can continue to have lots of his offspring. If we wanted Sonny to be perfect then he'd be wasted on us as an actor. I can't even begin to imagine how dull AMC would have been if David Canary was as good as his brother Stuart

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ablsolutely loved Elizabeth's messy updo ,too!

Honored Contributor

No one has mentioned Diane's brief meeting with Jason and her reply to him when he asked how she knew it was really him. Liked that she stated although she loved him, she didn't have the emotional connection with him that Sonny and Carly did. She said they "needed" Jake Doe to be Jason. She didn't.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Preds wrote:

As far as fictional characters go I don't have a problem with Sonny.  Ava is a horrible person as well, but she's terriffic as an actress to watch just like Maurice is. These types of characters on a show are a necessary evil to drive plot lines. At least he's a mobster who doesn't allow drug running or have a vasectomy so we can continue to have lots of his offspring. If we wanted Sonny to be perfect then he'd be wasted on us as an actor. I can't even begin to imagine how dull AMC would have been if David Canary was as good as his brother Stuart

@NorthernLights   I have a question about the above statement. Did you mean if Adam was as good as his brother Stuart? David Canary's portrayal of the twin brothers was flawless. Hard to believe he's gone.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@NorthernLights   I have a question about the above statement. Did you mean if Adam was as good as his brother Stuart? David Canary's portrayal of the twin brothers was flawless. Hard to believe he's gone.

lol, after I posted that I thought...'bleep'. I just blended the actors with the characters and I wondered if anyone would know what I was talking about? So yes you are correct!

Random fact, my father encountered David Canary in downtown Anchorage and he was a friendly, smiling tourist. My dad enjoys thinking about it. Of course he could care less about AMC than Bonanza heh.

Valued Contributor

@Tique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMcrVwWwME

I really enjoy hearing about the process an actor goes through in trying to create a character. When you are amazing, you can jump off the words on a page and invent something so spectacular that you've far exceeded anything the writer could have imagined.

But let's not hold our breath about Ask Man Landers.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Jason beat up Franco because he knew Klein was in jail.  He beat up Franco because Franco attacked his wife.  He's still going with what he knows from 5 years ago and has no idea all that Fraco did was attributed to his brain tumor.  At the time Jason beat up Franco, he didn't know what was going on with Klein.  He didn't know Klein was at the PD until he was sitting there.  That's when he said he didn't want Diane to be in a hurry to get him out.

When I was watching Friday I asked DH what color Ava's hair was because it looks howdy doody orange.  But our tv is on its last leg so I thought maybe it was the tv.  I guess not.

I'm over this Franco nonsense with Andrew, Jason, etc.  Franco needs to be a decent guy or a shmuck.  Pick one.