Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@chiclets wrote:

Burton is the real Jason. Miller is Drew. Monica is responsible for something. Oscar's mother is part of the set up against the real Jason. Burton told Sam about the fingerprints being checked and that was a mistake because something odd is going to happen and  will eliminate Burton as the real Jason.

-----------------------

I've read just the opposite -- Burton is Drew and Miller is Jason!  Could be planted by spoilers to drive the story and get more viewers though.  At this point, I think the writers are writing this storyline on the fly!! Smiley Happy      It will be interesting to see/hear the truth; probably not until after the February sweeps!

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Burton is the real Jason. Miller is Drew. Monica is responsible for something. Oscar's mother is part of the set up against the real Jason. Burton told Sam about the fingerprints being checked and that was a mistake because something odd is going to happen and  will eliminate Burton as the real Jason.

It seemed too convenient for Monica's plans to be cancelled and she was such mommy to Miller, whom she would prefer to be known as Jason. Monica never forgave anyone for Alan's death and she would not hesitate getting revenge on Sonny, and Jason.  However Miller is probably a victim and may not be aware of anything but could be Oscar's real father.  My merry-go-round goes round and round.

Oscar's mother planted the biggest doubt.

This was my take, and it is make believe land and anything is possible. I am an on and off viewer and only began doing so when Burton returned. Regardless it is going to drag on and on and I will check in now and then to see what happens.

They know the viewers WANT Burton to be the real Jason, which is probably why it won't turn out that way. Either that, or the writers will just keep pulling our chains in a back and forth scenario. I will never accept Miller as the real Jason because he simply can't act the role the way Jason was.

Valued Contributor

RainyDayGirl wrote

. I will never accept Miller as the real Jason because he simply can't act the role the way Jason was.

I'm guessing most people feel that way.  It would be very strange not to have Steve Burton as the real Jason.  I actually think they would lose viewers if they did that!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

-----------------------

I've read just the opposite -- Burton is Drew and Miller is Jason!  Could be planted by spoilers to drive the story and get more viewers though.  At this point, I think the writers are writing this storyline on the fly!! Smiley Happy      It will be interesting to see/hear the truth; probably not until after the February sweeps!

@corita

Oh no, say it ain't so. I prefer my fantasy. Does that indicate that Burton does not have a good contract that would keep him on the show as Jason. Gosh, I like Miller, but I like Burton Jason more. Darn writers, shame on them. Now I will probably watch more off then on. My bad, this was too much info for me to accept/handle.

Honored Contributor

This story will go on for a long time.  They will go back and forth with "evidence" as to who is who.  There is the Quartermaine money, who owns what, who is whose kid.  SB and BM will swap Sam and Liz back and forth.  New babies will be born.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I will be very disappointed if Burton is not the real Jason, so it is upsetting to hear this.  Hope this is just rumor and not what will really happen.  It could turn me off from the program all together.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This story will go on for a long time.  They will go back and forth with "evidence" as to who is who.  There is the Quartermaine money, who owns what, who is whose kid.  SB and BM will swap Sam and Liz back and forth.  New babies will be born.

@VaBelle35

Just  a thought.....do you think if Burton and Miller swap Liz and Sam back and forth that one of them would know who the real Jason is and they could tell us, and maybe even which one was better.....just couln't resist saying it.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35

Just  a thought.....do you think if Burton and Miller swap Liz and Sam back and forth that one of them would know who the real Jason is and they could tell us, and maybe even which one was better.....just couln't resist saying it.

Ii'm guessing that Sam should have know the first time she hit the sheets with Miller Jason whether he was really Jason or not....if you catch my drift.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35

Ii'm guessing that Sam should have know the first time she hit the sheets with Miller Jason whether he was really Jason or not....if you catch my drift.

@RainCityWoman    technically your girl Elizabeth hit with BM first; so she should have known first if you get my drift.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will be so glad when the two Jasons storyline is over, it's just taking so long.  I do enjoy seeing Monica.  If they could at least dial back the Sonny and Carly it would really help me cope lol.  

Yes, both Elizabeth and Sam are qualified to make a good comparison with regard to the two Jasons.  Smiley Happy