Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I feel sorry for the 2nd Jason[Billy Miller],he has a child with Sam,and what will Sam do,she must love him to,I hope they don't make him a bad guy ,this story is a mess .

I think Nathan is the father of Joshes boyfriend,but i don't care about it at all,also is there a chance  there is no brother and that nurse just made it up so she could have Nathan? just sayen. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

I feel sorry for the 2nd Jason[Billy Miller],he has a child with Sam,and what will Sam do,she must love him to,I hope they don't make him a bad guy ,this story is a mess .

I think Nathan is the father of Joshes boyfriend,but i don't care about it at all,also is there a chance  there is no brother and that nurse just made it up so she could have Nathan? just sayen. Tucka.

@tucka   I thought that at one time. I also read a post here saying the same thing so there were at least three of us who felt that way. However, I read last week GH had hired someone to play Amy's brother Chet so the answer to the first part of your question is a "no". I do still think Amy is attracted to Nathan and more importantly I think Maxie may be beginning to realize this too.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I also hope Billy Miller doesn't end up being a bad guy...love him from Y & R......hope he gets another love interest soon ...........hoping he will part from Sam...

The only reason i didn't think Nathan is Joshes dad is

because they just had that storyline last year with him

being told he was Valentines daughter Charlottes biological dad and he ended up not being....not sure if

they would go that route again so soon....

Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye

I too loved the scene today with Jason and Carly.  I too like Sam and hope that she ends up with SB.  I like them together.  I am not a fan of Liz and just hope that she does not go after BM again.  

Trusted Contributor

I will be very disappointed if Jason now is not the original Jason as that would be a letdown.  I don't think they can let that story go down that path.  It is getting kind of confusing now anyway. I want Sam to be with the original Jason.  As far as Oscar's Dad, that could be anybody right now but since they are going to have Amy's brother on the scene, he seems like the likely candidate.  

Honored Contributor

WAY HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@roxxy1

Respected Contributor

I only hope that BM (whom I think is HOT) does not lose his job over SB deciding to grace us with his presence in PC again.  

I do not care who is who, but in the real world, BM should not lose his job over this.

I am liking Franco more and more and I hope he ends up being the one who takes Andre down.  Unless the writers tie Chet to someone in PC, I really won't care about him either. Please do not drag out the Oscar's parents story, again, if he is not related to someone, don't care.  Loving the FAKE romance with Finn and Anna.  ME plays comedy so well.

Where is Roxy??!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Chris Van Etten has been hired to play Chet.

Image result for chris van etten

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

I don't think Joss's boyfriend Oscar's father is Nathan. Didn't we already go through that with Claudette's claims? I also suspect Amy has been perpetrating a ruse since way back when she let it be known her feelings about Nathan, long before the ManLanders thing was revealed. I don't like Amy as a nurse or as a writer.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I don't think Joss's boyfriend Oscar's father is Nathan. Didn't we already go through that with Claudette's claims? I also suspect Amy has been perpetrating a ruse since way back when she let it be known her feelings about Nathan, long before the ManLanders thing was revealed. I don't like Amy as a nurse or as a writer.

--------------

Or as an actress!!!   I hope that Nathan doesn't begin to have feelings for her!! I have also been wondering if the brother story is the real deal.  Guess there is a brother if they are bringing a new actor in for the part...