Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 wrote:

Here's my prediction for Liz. 

We all know she is going to fall back into an affair with Jason.  And true to form, she'll get pregnant and true to form we'll all wonder if Franco is daddy or if Jason gets yet another kid. 

Personally I hope she has a little psycho who makes Damien look like a saint.  Spencer could use the competition.  

@Laura14  Love it. "True to form."

Also agree with you about the former OLTL cast. Hasn't GH done enough to employ some of their unemployed actors? Can't ABC find some fresh people who don't bring that history/baggage?

Oh no! She said the S name! Please let him stay in Europe during the Tsgiving break.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

So this is what I have read....again taken with grain of salt....

Spoiler
     Jason 1 is really Drew.  Jason 2 is the real Jason.      Switches were done by Helena and then of course, memories
were also changed.

I do think Monica is involved or at least knows some answers.  Drama coming for Sam and eventually Liz....

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

I am wondering if the doctor that is fast tracking Kiki could be the boss that hired Klein to keep Jason drugged. I do not know the connection but he showed up in Port Charles & does not seem to have much of a story line.

My thoughts today.  Property purchase around the docks?  Money seems no problem for him if he's even looking, but why that area?  Cassie in town, Klien in town, Doc looking to "settle" in and get cozy with everyone ... HUMMM ...  Makes me wonder what little tie ins he will end up having with everyone.  I'm a thinkin'  ... he knows them better than he lets on.

I stated this earlier, but I still think Dr Bensch at least THINKS he may be Kiki's Dad.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I think SB will turn out to be Drew just to make the storyline go on longer and the fact that the doc who skipped town made the comment that 6 came home to the people he thinks are his family; however, it bugs me because you are who you are and your personality is what it is regardless of surgery or memories being planted in your brain.  SB is Jason's personality and BM's is not, any way you look at it and from the very beginning.   Now, that being said, Franco made some comment the other day about about him going after LIz again when the truth comes out and that made me think no, BM is Drew.  So I think maybe the writers just haven't quite decided who is who at this point and will jerk this around for some time to come.

Honored Contributor

Wonder how long it will take before we can prove the man Sam is living with isn't the real Jason...as he is protesting to much like he has something to hide??

Carl really gave Sam a talking to as now Sam is doubting the man she currantly married too.?

Love Diane talking to fake Jason telling him she would no longer be his lawyer!He has got quite a temper!

I think Val made a mistake telling his wife about Cassie...she is going to mess everything up and he will  end up telingl her the marriage is over!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Here's what I think.....I think writers pay attention to the fans of soaps.  I'm not saying they change and write according to what fans want, I'm saying sometimes the do the opposite just to make it interesting and so on.

I really believe that's why some shows drag on for so long, these writers (some) are young, haven't lived much life but I also think they want to see what other people are thinking.

Politicians, everyone does that.  These writers only have this job as long as the soap is shown, they care what the public thinks.  I think they realize a lot of people who are old(er) are the main one's who still watch soaps (watch what some of the advertising is), you can always tell by that to some degree.

I think that's (the age factor) is one reason they've skirted around the girl/girl episodes, etc.  Just my thoughts.  

Ever since years ago in college (well, not that many but maybe 15) when I did those articles for the college paper on advertising and target audiences, I have always noticed there is an easy way of knowing a show's target audience.

Honored Contributor

Monica = One and only Class act  Heart

Trusted Contributor

I really like the fact that Steve Burton is back and I enjoy the program so much more now that he is in it.  I feel bad for Billy Miller as he is just doing his job and both men are not at fault with the storyline because that is not their territory but there will always be one Jason and there is only one original.  Time will tell what happens and I for one do not want to see it go on forever.  I am sorry that they had Sam have another child, don't know whether they knew Burton would be back when they decided on that, kind of makes me feel that they didn't else it wouldn;'t have happened.  Anyway, now Sam is in a dilemma and will ultimately have to choose between the two and Liz will get who is left. 

Honored Contributor

I do hope Monica is involved and now has a real story line.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Carly did make sense today when she said that Jason would do what is best for Sam.  Jason 2 is too wrapped up in "what is his".  Sam knows that her husband isn't Jason.  Unfortunately, she has a past storyline to deal with.

I did like the scene today between Monica and Jason.  I also liked Diane telling Jason 2 that she no longer believed he is Jason Morgan.

Do we really believe that Peter August just happened to apply for the job???  Who do we think was wearing the black gloves when looking at Andre's passport???