Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

OMG OMG Nora Buchanan, what is going on on GH

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

OMG OMG Nora Buchanan, what is going on on GH

Really?  I am so tired of watching GH/OLTL.  Can I please just watch my show?  I'm getting ready to stop fast forwarding and just delete.  OLTL never grabbed my attention for a long period of time. And apparently no one else's either which is why it was cancelled. 

Let that show die and leave mine alone ABC!  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Right and now Alexis is getting invoved wantting Liv to help her get her brother out of prison!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Laura14

One Life to Live was on ABC at 2PM from the early 1970, until the mid 2000's I think I watched from Jr High to College and beyond, it was a good show. ABC stopped producing both AMC and OLTL about the same time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam

I might of missed something who is Liv

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Alexis's ex husband 's  sister..  Liv Jerome

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam

Ohhh - Olivia

@cowboy sam wrote:

@I am still oxox

Alexis's ex husband 's  sister..  Liv Jerome

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Laura14

One Life to Live was on ABC at 2PM from the early 1970, until the mid 2000's I think I watched from Jr High to College and beyond, it was a good show. ABC stopped producing both AMC and OLTL about the same time

@I am still oxox  I had my runs here and there with it but it never grabbed my loyalty like GH.  With all due respect, GH is not OLTL and I'm tired of my characters being shoved off screen for stunt casting from a cancelled soap.  Write a decent storyline and you don't need the tricks to capture a one week audience spike.    

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@corita wrote:

------------------

Thanks for info!!  I confused myself!! Smiley Happy As I said, I do tend to switch to other shows while GH is on. Today I

went back and forth between GH and pre- Olympic ice skating tryouts !!  

For some strange reason, I thought Monica and Alan were siblings!! (?)  But now I do remember that they were husband and wife!! Tracy and Alan were sibs.

So....was the late AJ, a stepbrother to Jason???

Alan and Tracy were siblings.   Maybe that is where the confusion is coming in for you?  Especially since everyone was living under one roof.  LOL

---------------

There was a time in my life that I hardly watched GH.  Barely saw some of the show. 

Just no free time --  work during the day, teaching at night and taking care of family!!  Seems that I missed quite a bit of those family stories....

Esteemed Contributor

Franco is still the spineless excuse for a human being.  Instead of doing the right thing, he is only concerned about how the truth could affect him.  Pathetic!!!

Sneaky Nelle..... Here comes another blackmail try.  Can't stand this character!!!  I wonder if they will kill her off and then try to find out who did it.  Not a story I care about;  I would just like her gone!

Nora????  Please don't bring Olivia Jerome back!!!

I wonder if they are going to make Billy's Jason the real one because he is Scout's father.  I really hope not.  His Jason just never felt right;  Steve's Jason can say more with a look than the other one can say in 50 pages of dialogue.