Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am not sure Andre can actually shed total light on who's who either. I know he was in on the one experiment, but I don't know if he knew what was being done on the other side with Helena's minions. I wonder if this will ever be resolved. I see it flipping back and forth for years. Maybe the writers are waiting to see what the majority of viewers want to happen.

Before Andre left for Cuba he gave Franco a sheet of paper that said which Jason was the real one.  Franco was so paranoid that he burned the paper in the fireplace.  I'm guessing that meant that SB is the real Jason, and Franco is afraid Liz will want him back.  He wouldn't worry about  BM since he is with Sam.  I'm sure Andre will remember what was on that paper.

As someone else said Andrew was given Jason's memories and still has his own, but Jason only has his own memories because the experiment wasn't completed before Jason escaped. That's why BM is starting to remember Oscar's mom.

Trusted Contributor

I for one really enjoy the episodes when Steve Burton is in them. It was nice not seeing Nelle, didn't miss her a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am not sure Andre can actually shed total light on who's who either. I know he was in on the one experiment, but I don't know if he knew what was being done on the other side with Helena's minions. I wonder if this will ever be resolved. I see it flipping back and forth for years. Maybe the writers are waiting to see what the majority of viewers want to happen.

Before Andre left for Cuba he gave Franco a sheet of paper that said which Jason was the real one.  Franco was so paranoid that he burned the paper in the fireplace.  I'm guessing that meant that SB is the real Jason, and Franco is afraid Liz will want him back.  He wouldn't worry about  BM since he is with Sam.  I'm sure Andre will remember what was on that paper.

As someone else said Andrew was given Jason's memories and still has his own, but Jason only has his own memories because the experiment wasn't completed before Jason escaped. That's why BM is starting to remember Oscar's mom.

The problem is we really don't know what Helena was doing with Jason way back and which one he is. Andre may think he knows, but maybe he doesn't.  You know how GH writers like to mess with us.

Honored Contributor

@miata1

I know...but i can't wait until they find out it was Nelle!!

If she is smart but we know she isn't..she should have left town...but i bet she  didn't and lwill  try to lie about her doing it...! can;t wait to see her taken down again!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I don't trust what they told us today. It was just all too simple the way it ended. We shall see. And puhleeze, stop with Ave/defrocked Priest storyline. Totally out of the realm of possibility, and that's saying a lot in this soap.

Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Spinelli has not been on since Jason's return. @Laura14   you are probably confused because they showed that horrible episode where Spinelli unveiled ManLanders on Tsgiving so it may be fresh in your memory. I posted earlier on this thread that Steve Burton was on a local show here a couple of weeks ago. Bradford Anderson was also on. He was deliriously happy that Steve was back but he didn't mention when he would be returning.

Thanks. I also saw the Spinelli/ManLanders messup and haven't seen Spinelli since. Hope they bring him back soon - maybe as the one who will somehow prove that SB is the true Jason?? Who knows what TPTB will dream up for us. I just want to see Stone Cold and The Jackel together again.

@WildDunes   did you see yesterday's show? The previews showed Spinelli so looks like he's on today.

Yes, I did see that preview. And now have seen the reunion and next day's police dept events. So, so happy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I STILL say that the writers tied this up all of a sudden with just too neat of a bow. Though I want SB to be the real Jason, I just don't trust the writers. Remember, secret forces have changed DNA results (Valentin?), why wouldn't they alter fingerprints? I just think before this whole thing is over through the year the viewers will be jerked around and this thing is NOT resolved.  As Macbeth once said, "Nothing is but what is not." That appllies on Soaps as well as present day events.