Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

GSW, scarring, other physical characteristics;  we aren't supposed to think of that.  They are just writing to fill in the current twin story.  As usual, GH history doesn't always factor in.

I do hope someone keeps the tradition of singing "We Gather Together" on tomorrow's episode.  Ned started it last year, so perhaps he start it again.  And, just maybe, Tracy will show up.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

GSW, scarring, other physical characteristics;  we aren't supposed to think of that.  They are just writing to fill in the current twin story.  As usual, GH history doesn't always factor in.

I do hope someone keeps the tradition of singing "We Gather Together" on tomorrow's episode.  Ned started it last year, so perhaps he start it again.  And, just maybe, Tracy will show up.

I was just noticing today how chunky Billy Miller has become..though he never was a body double for Steve Burton. Just the way he reacted to Robin's comments, is completely unlike the real Jason. If I didn't buy him as Jason before, how on earth could I now with them side by side. And yes, there are so many things they haven't thought of when it comes to physical characteristics and movements, most of which I won't go into, but nothing about Miller is convincing when it comes to identical twins.

Valued Contributor

They are waiting for 20 year old fingerprint records to tell the difference between Jason1 and Jason2.  What about dental records?  Just because they are identical twins doesn't mean they have the same cavities!  They are just dragging this part of the story out too long!!

Valued Contributor

I think this twin thing will start to get interesting when they start showing the flashbacks.

When they decide what the storyline will be and what each twin experienced. Of course I want there to be a twin switch at the AJ accident. But if they go memory mapping, which I can't stand...it still will be really fun to watch in retrospect.

Either way it can't be bad and quite honestly this has gone really fast for a soap storyline. If you want to see slow, all you need to do is look at Elizabeth's children. They should be 82 in soap years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So now the DA is going to take a certified psychotic mental patient's statement that she is just fine after a few months of therapy despite years of living in her own reality and murderous rages and poof set Julian free?

Here is a better way that I thought up in the just 30 seconds I had before I typed this out.  Have Julian go undercover in the prison and take down some criminal activity there and then credit him time served.  Don't even have to show the story.  He just shows up on Alexis doorstep and lets her check out his release paperwork with the FBI.

Really GH writers?  Can we not just do some semblance of reality?  It works better and keeps viewers from throwing their remotes across the room.  

Honored Contributor

I think Franco has a motive to keep telling BM that he is the real Jason.....

I think he is covering up as he is worried that Liz would leave him for S.B. coming back as the real Jason!

BM as Jason i think knows he isn't the real Jason!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Well after Robin confirmed that she also didn't believe he is Jason, I felt so sad for Chunky. The tears flowed from my eyes as I watched him looking so dejected. I wanted to run to him and give him a big old hug. I'll stop now since I don't think anyone believes me.

Franco is working overtime trying to convince Elizabeth that he has Jake's best interest at heart. Sometimes she can be so dense. It was nice that they let her other children appear onscreen for a few minutes.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Best line of today's show,Georgie to LuLu - You're not Italian, you're Italian adjacent

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I read back a few pages - but did anyone notice Carly 2 - Tamara Braun - as Jocelyn's boyfriend's mother????

Sorry, don't know the names.  A longtime GH watcher, I stopped when Steve Burton left five years ago.  Was thrilled to hear he was coming back, so just started watching again.

I almost lost it when Carly 3 and Sonny opened the door to Carly 2!!

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman-----I have been thinking real hard on this and just cannot come up with anything!!!      HAPPY THANKSGIVING,  -----tedEbear